The Fiery Birthing and the Lord’s Jewels Being Released 09-18-26
(Image found on Bing Images. Credit is given to the Owner.)
I had a sequence of spiritual encounters that have significance for the times we are entering as believers. I will write them out just as I received them:
1. 9-18-26
Jesus asked me to accompany Him into the heavenly prayer room. Usually I go in by myself, but this was important.
He said, “Come Sue, I have something of great importance to show you.”
We walked in together hand in hand. When we entered, it was pure chaos. The saints from heaven and from earth that were gathered together were in deep prayer travail. There was much pain and loud groans as they writhed in agony over something important.
At one point, I saw angels come from the sides of the prayer room, and they were carrying what looked to me like fans on pedestals. They put them by those who were birthing the heavenly legislation that was going on. When the fans blew on them, it wasn't to cool them off, but it was to release more fire upon them all. The fire greatly increased at this point, and pure agony was flowing within everyone there.
I looked at the lord at this point, and He said, “Keep watching Sue.” So I watched and then to my amazement, the people began to burst open kind of like popcorn would when put on a fire. The birthing that came forth from within the people were huge gemstones. Each person became a big gemstone, according to their calling and purpose.
The Lord then smiled, and He said to Me. Its time for the fruits of the birthing process to now manifest in the earth. In your times, it will be a huge fiery birth, but it is necessary to release all that has been hidden deep within My people. Many will be in agony for just a moment longer, but they will see the fruits that will come forth as they yield to the fires burning within them.
2. 9-20-26
I was cleaning out a back room in our apartment, and as I opened a box, I found a scarf that Michael Fickess had given to us years ago that had been packed away. The scarf had multicolored hexagon shaped jewels all over it.
I found it and showed Pat the scarf I had found. Pat said that Michael told us when he gave it to us that it was a prophetic picture of the mantle of Enoch being released again to many in our times.
Later that night, in the night vision, I was flying an old red biplane high in the sky. I had a scarf on and goggles, much like the red baron would wear. I was doing barrel rolls in the skies over cities and I was laughing happily. As I flew the jewels that were printed on my scarf flew off, and fell over the cities that I was flying over.
3. 09-21-26.
In our Monday night corporate prayer watch gathering, I saw several angels come in as we were praying, and each angel carried many hexagonal jewels that they intended to build with in prayer. The angels began to assemble them like you would legos, but these were side to side, becoming walls in the Spirit.
As I continued to watch, I then saw people in the spirit come and lay down and wrap themselves around each stone like a tire, and I understood that they were the spiritual glue that held the whole structure together. God is building His Spiritual House with His people, His jewels.
Those who will lay their lives down will become the very mortar that God can use to reassemble His Church, His House, and it will be God’s way, and not mans. What God is birthing will be so significant and fiery that it will shock many.
4. 09-22-26
The Violent Fiery Erupting Volcano open vision:
On 9-22-26, I had a very powerful open vision just before I woke up from a nap. It was so clear and vivid that it startled me. I saw a massive volcano erupting with so much fire and lava shooting everywhere. It was very violent, loud, and it was so real, and it was like I was right there watching it unfold. I watched the vision for a few seconds till it faded away.
- Susan G OMarra
- 09-25-26