Friday, August 14, 2026

The Realm of the Completeness of Joy Encounter 8-9-26

                                                The Realm of the Completeness of Joy Encounter 8-9-26

(Image found on Duck Duck Go Images. Credit is given to the Owner.)

I was caught up to a very unusual realm with the Lord. He held my hand and guided me into the most beautiful realm that I had not visited before. Everything was radiating joy. The colors were vivid, alive, and spectacular. The air itself was fragrant. All of the plants, the green grass, and the people there were all laughing and shouting. The very atmosphere was filled with complete joy. Pure happiness was flowing through me as well as we walked here together. It was as if everything was united with the Lord in complete fullness of Joy. I asked the Lord where we were. He waved His hand around and was genuinely pleased to tell me. 

“This is the Realm of the Completeness of My Joy that I have for all of My People. This is not just for when you come to live with Me in heaven later. This is also part of My Kingdom which indwells all of you. It is My desire that you would come to know Me in all of My ways. Many of My People know Me as Lord and Savior and King, but I want to know Me in all of My aspects: My Character, My Nature, and My Goodness. There is always more of Me to know Sue. Some know Me as their Peace. Some know Me as their Healer. Some know Me as their Provider. But most don't live in that place within Me. I am not just God that provides. I also want you to deeply abide within these Truths of who I am.”

“I want My people to walk in the completeness of My Joy, now. Your joy is not determined by how your day goes, whether good or bad. I am not determined by your circumstances. I am above those things. My Kingdom is accessed by your faith in Me, but it also must be appropriated into every area of your daily lives. I am Joy, and I am not an emotion or feeling. I am a person. My Joy is also your strength. My Joy strengthens every area of your being: Your minds, your hearts, your emotions, your perspectives, and your ability to made right choices. It is time that My People walk in Me fully. My Fathers Kingdom is implanted deep with your being, and as you walk with Me within your hearts, it will expand as you grow into the knowledge of Me within you.”

“I want My People to look to Me in every aspect of their lives. You are not alone. I indwell you and I walk with you through life’s changes. But most of My People forget this truth, and they do not draw from Me that which they need. As the world grows increasingly dark and unstable, My people must be firmly rooted within Me in every area, so they can receive from Me all that they will need. Keeping your eyes off of circumstances will enable them to see clearer and to stay in the flow of who I am within them. Keeping your thoughts and your focus upon Me will also deepen your trust in Me, which activated your faith to learn more of Me. It is time to learn of Me in all of My ways, so that you can all fully walk in them to the full.” 

Scriptures:

Psalms 25:4 Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. 5 Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long. 6 Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercy and loving-kindness; for they have been ever from of old. 7 Remember not the sins (the lapses and frailties) of my youth or my transgressions; according to Your mercy and steadfast love remember me, for Your goodness’ sake, O Lord. 8 Good and upright is the Lord; therefore will He instruct sinners in [His] way. 9 He leads the humble in what is right, and the humble He teaches His way. 10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and steadfast love, even truth and faithfulness are they for those who keep His covenant and His testimonies. 11 For Your name’s sake, O Lord, pardon my iniquity and my guilt, for [they are] great. 12 Who is the man who reverently fears and worships the Lord? Him shall He teach in the way that he should choose. 13 He himself shall dwell at ease, and his offspring shall inherit the land. 14 The secret [of the sweet, satisfying companionship] of the Lord have they who fear (revere and worship) Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its [deep, inner] meaning.

John 15:9 I have loved you, [just] as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love [continue in His love with Me]. 10 If you keep My commandments [if you continue to obey My instructions], you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father’s commandments and live on in His love. 11 I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing.

John 16:24 22 So for the present you are also in sorrow (in distress and depressed); but I will see you again and [then] your hearts will rejoice, and no one can take from you your joy (gladness, delight). 23 And when that time comes, you will ask nothing of Me [you will need to ask Me no questions]. I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that My Father will grant you whatever you ask in My Name [as [a]presenting all that I Am]. 24 Up to this time you have not asked a [single] thing in My Name [as [b]presenting all that I Am]; but now ask and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy (gladness, delight) may be full and complete.

John 17:13 And now I am coming to You; I say these things while I am still in the world, so that My joy may be made full and complete and perfect in them [that they may experience My delight fulfilled in them, that My enjoyment may be perfected in their own souls, that they may have My gladness within them, filling their hearts].

Ephesians 4:12 His intention was the perfecting and the full equipping of the saints (His consecrated people), [that they should do] the work of ministering toward building up Christ’s body (the church), 13 [That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ’s own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.

Php 2:2 Fill up and complete my joy by living in harmony and being of the same mind and one in purpose, having the same love, being in full accord and of one harmonious mind and intention.

- Susan G O'Marra
-8-9-26

(