Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Era and The New Books

“The New Era and The New Books”

After our Christmas Family Gathering had finished, I was sitting in our living room relaxing and dwelling on the day’s events and on the fellowship that we had all had together. As I was sitting there, I saw a vision and I saw that there were many of us in the Body of Christ that had gathered in the heavenlies. We were all suspended in the air and we each had a small book in our hand. We all stood facing the Lord. He had a book in his hand. The angel with him motioned for us to give him our books. I reached out and handed him my book. The Lord then said, “You have been given time to heal and time to deal. Now it is time, for there is more I have yet to reveal.” He then handed us each the new book. It was one book, but it was given to each of us from his hand. As I took the new book, I knew that our lives would never be the same anymore. I also knew that what we had lived out up till now, was only a stepping stone to what we would now enter into and would walk out in the days ahead. I did not miss my book. I knew that what was done was done, and that we must move on. I felt a peace knowing that I had accomplished something in my life and that I was now to move into a new era in 2011.

The Lord nodded at my thoughts. He said, “Yes. It is a new era. Many have not yet understood that the hard changes were necessary to push them into the new things I had planned for them. So many of My Children are still bound to their pasts, to their hurts and to their emotions, and to their ideals, and these things cloud their vision and understanding of Me. But I had to bring them out of themselves in order to cause them to see who I truly am, and to see what their destiny is to be in Me. It is time to fully relinquish the old and the former things, and to take on the true identity that now awaits you. All that you formerly used as a reference to your identity had to be purged and destroyed. You could not walk in who you truly are, while looking at yourself through your own eyes. You must see yourself through Me, and in Me, and through My Word. So, now, you have each been given a new task.

“You must read this new release of the Word through the eyes of your spirit in order to properly hear it. The voice of My Word will be heard, and will be understood as you eat it daily with Me. I have given you a New Era of Revelation and of Truth that will propel you into the years ahead in great liberty and in great clarity. Within these new pages you also come to understand what was written by the former sages. It is time for new understanding to be awakened. I have not allowed much to be revealed until this day, for the things written must be fulfilled each in their season. Many have had a partial revelation in order to cause a deeper pursuit of truth, but not for the fulfillment of the events. Your generation will stand and will fulfill much of what is left in the years ahead. Do not waste the time you have been given, but seek Me, and seek My Spirit, for in the seeking, you will find that which lies in wait for you. Everything is waiting for it’s turn, and you have been brought here in order to learn. You have a destiny to fulfill. Each of My Children has a key to unlocking their destiny. But it is up to you to use it properly and within the perimeters of My council. Keep My Word ever before you, and take heed its voice. For My Word will guide you and My Spirit will illuminate you as you allow it to unfold.

“Your current era is ending on the earth as men currently know it. You have seen the death of many things and the birth of many things, good and bad. You understand the signs and have made some natural preparations, but you cannot fully prepare for the years ahead in the natural, for that which must be spiritually found is of even more importance. And that which is to be found shall become your solid ground. Only in the light of My Truth, can you stand firmly in this time. For all that you see in the earth right now shall pass quickly and shall be changed. Alliances will change. Borders will change. Laws will change. Heads will change. A new era of revelation has begun, and I am at work in the earth. Know that it is coming forth by My Hand. The shaking will bring greater tumult to many lands, but this is part of the transition and of the repositioning. You are to not judge things by what you see around you unfold. You are to judge everything by what My Word will reveal to you and by what the Spirit will show you to do and to say. Never lose sight of My Word. Value it’s council above all else. For My Spirit is life and it will strengthen you for each day.

“Your willingness to relinquish your book to Me so freely shows that you have passed fully from the death that had bound you unto new life. You were able to trust Me enough to let go of your past and of all of your accomplishments, and had not held onto your identity of yourself within it all. This is what I seek. I desire for all of My Children to fully follow after Me and to not love their lives more than Me. I desire that My Children would let go of everything in order to gain Me. Even your individuality can separate you from Me, if you do not find your life hidden within Me. This is why this past season was so severe and why you had to fully die within the fires of My Judgements, to now be able to walk into this new era- into the unfolding fullness of My Life. I have waited for this New Year to come. I have waited for you and for My Children to mature sufficiently for this new day. You all shall glorify Me in everyway. My Light shall now increase within you and also without. Great trials and great victories shall signal this day. Rejoice as they come and take delight in Me in them all. Light shall break forth in everyway. ”

“The situations you are also currently in shall change and even more merge with Mine. What I have ordained for you shall bring greater order in your life and also new alignments with the unfolding of your new assignments. Do not attempt to hold onto what is ordained to shortly pass away. But reach forwards believing, reach into what is to now come, and you shall find great joy and great peace as you run. My timing is perfect in all things. I created all things. I sustain all things. I give life to all things. I am the end of all things. Trust in Me, and know Me in a greater Reality. I am the God that walks in the midst of thee. I am also the God that walks inside of thee. A new era I have set before you. Set your face into My Winds, and hear what My Spirit will reveal, and know that you were made ready by My Hand. I am your Seal. Within your hand shall My Book make you understand, and you shall fulfill My every plan. You are to rise up in this New Year and take your stand, and awaken to your new command.

Era: A period of time marked by distinctive character, events, etc. The period of time to which anything belongs or is to be assigned: an epoch. A point of time from which succeeding years are numbered, as at the beginning of a system of chronology:

1 Timothy 2:5 There is one God. There is also one mediator between God and humans—a human, Christ Jesus. 6 He sacrificed himself for all people to free them from their sins. This message is valid for every era. 7 I was appointed to spread this Good News and to be an apostle to teach people who are not Jewish about faith and truth. I’m telling you the truth. I’m not lying.

Titus 1:2 My message is based on the confidence of eternal life. God, who never lies, promised this eternal life before the world began. 3 God has revealed this in every era by spreading his word. I was entrusted with this word by the command of God our Savior.

Joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

Psalms 1: Book One 1 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; 2 but his delight is in the law (instruction) of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. 3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.

Psalms 119:15 I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways.

Psalms 40:7 Then I said, "Behold, I have come; in the scroll of the book it is written of me:
Hebrews 10:7 Then I said, 'Behold, I have come to do your will, O God, as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.'"

Psalms 139:16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

Isaiah 29:11 And the vision of all this has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed. When men give it to one who can read, saying, "Read this," he says, "I cannot, for it is sealed." 12 And when they give the book to one who cannot read, saying, "Read this," he says, "I cannot read." 18 In that day the deaf shall hear the words of a book, and out of their gloom and darkness the eyes of the blind shall see.

Isaiah 34:16 Seek and read from the book of the LORD: Not one of these shall be missing; none shall be without her mate. For the mouth of the LORD has commanded, and his Spirit has gathered them. 17 He has cast the lot for them; his hand has portioned it out to them with the line; they shall possess it forever; from generation to generation they shall dwell in it.

-Susan O’Marra
-12-26-10

Posted by , 4:58 AM, Permalink