Friday, November 2, 2018

Be Still My Little Flock



Message of encouragement to those on the front line from the Lord tonight:

During worship at SOG tonight, I was kneeling at the front and saw this vision:

I saw a great mountain, much like Yosemite looked like, with a sheer faced cliff rise up right in the room. I saw a waterfall begin to cascade down into the room as we worshipped. I then saw the water turn to fire. It went back and forth from water to fire. I knew it represented His Breath and Spirit increasingly coming into us.

Then I heard:

“Be still My little flock, stay close to My heart, things are continuing to unlock. 
Do not look at others today, but look at Me, and go all the way. 
I have made you into My family with Me as your head. 
It is My pleasure, My little treasure, little flock of Mine. 
I shall indeed fill you to the full with My new wine. 
You shall become a great sign, for you all are truly Mine.”

Luke 12:32 Do not be seized with alarm and struck with fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom!

Susan G OMarra