Monday, June 27, 2022

“The Lord’s Desire is for us to Dwell Higher”





“The Lord’s Desire is for us to Dwell Higher”

(Transcript of prophecy given at SOG on 06-26-22)

Opening prayer:

“Lord, we want to be in tune with you. We ask Lord, that you would tune our spirits, and that you would tune our minds, and tune our bodies Lord, that you would bring change. Fine tune us Lord, that we would be so sensitive and so focused on you, who dwells within us Lord, that we would not be distracted and lured away by summer busyness, or programs or activities. Lord, that we would hear your voice so clear. Lord, draw us near. Draw us near Lord. Closer than we ever have been before……….

The Lord’s response:

“Children that is My desire, that you would learn to dwell higher. That you would focus upon My voice that is speaking in the earth. That you would tune out all of the other voices around you, and all of the other desires around you, and that you would seek Mine. That is My desire.”

“Seek My face. Listen for My voice. Feel My touch. Smell My fragrance. Taste My goodness. I want you to know Me in deeper ways. You are in the decade of My Rest. Do not be afraid. Do not be stressed. Do not try to figure things out. Yield to Me. Look upon Me. Come aside and sit with Me. I want to renew you. I want to refresh you. I want to strengthen you. I want to invigorate you and cause you to come alive in deeper ways you have never known before.”

“I have life for you. I AM Life, and you are to live in My life! You are to draw from My life in every moment, and when you feel drained, and when you feel empty, and when you feel worn out, draw more! Children, draw from Me! I have everything you need, and I have the wisdom that you are asking for, and I have the strength, and I have provision.”

“I desire that My Church would be still and allow Me to direct her. For there is much change ahead, as I have been telling you. But Children, I have your daily bread. I shall provide. I shall strengthen you in this hour. I shall cause you to rise up in a greater anointing and power, because I am the one that is calling you to this Prayer tower. I am the one that put you in this place. In this place you have My grace! In this place you look to My face!”

“In this place would I not meet you? Would I not reveal Myself within you? Would I not cause you to awaken more than you are now? Would I not cause you to fulfill the purposes that I have written for you? You have all of the angelic assistance that you need. You have My Word and it's guaranteed. You have My Spirit who is always within you. What more do you need than Me?”

“One thing Children is you need one another. You are My Body, and I have gathered you unto Me. Tonight, I want you to hear. I want you to see. I want you to feel, and taste, and smell, and know Me, as I remind you again, that My Promises are true. Everything that I have written on your scroll for you will I not do? Will I not do what I have told you? Yield to Me. Yield your day. Yield your way. Yield it all, and Children, as you walk with Me, you will fulfill your call.”

- Susan G O’Marra
- 06-26-22