Sunday, January 8, 2023

Navigating the Shakings in 2023: (Prophecy given at SOG on 01-06-23)

Navigating the Shakings in 2023: (Prophecy given at SOG on 01-06-23)



“The power will not come till you are grounded in faith, truth, and love. And there is a grounding that is going to be abounding when you receive the sounding, because what I am building is mounding. It’s going to become a mountain in the midst of you. Do you not know who I am? I am who I am, and I will be what I will be! For I am a Mystery, to all who don’t know Me, but also to those that do not seek Me with all of their heart, their soul, their strength that do not cleave to Me, that do not trust in Me and do not obey Me and serve Me faithfully.”

“I am separating the ships. I am separating and I am calling you into the deep. I am calling you into the knowledge of Me. Into the unfolding Mysteries oh that you will see! As you and I come to agree, do you not recognize this is Me? Do you not hear My voice calling thee? Cut off the distractions that are stealing the truth, that are stealing your time, that are stealing the Word! It’s time to rise and shine, and be filled with the divine, because you are going to be a sign, and you are going to flow in My new wine! It is time!”

“The enemy will come, what will you do? Will you continue to fritter away your day? Will you continue to be distracted, to look and listen and do other things? Come aside and see, and recognize Me, for I am not as you think, but I am who I am. And you are going to walk on the waters among man. You are going to walk among the nations as they struggle to survive. As they struggle so that they don’t sink in the shakings that I am going to bring. Surely you must understand that this is My thing.”

“I told you in My Word that I am going to shake everything, and it will all utterly fall, but those that are anchored in Me, will continue, will move to the other side, to the next landing place because you have learned to abide. You have learned to trust Me in your stride. You are My Remnant Bride. I am not to destroy you in My Hour. This is My Hour! I am going to be known in the earth! I told you that the nations will acknowledge Me. Will cry out to Me. Will look to Me. Have I not shaken already as a sign? Have I not stirred the world to pray this week? Has not man all of a sudden lose control and started to pray, even though they didn’t know Me? Oh, I am just getting started!”

“I am going to anchor the fearful hearted again. I am here to harvest men. I am here, and Children, I need you to begin, because there are more contrary winds! There are more shakings and storms on the horizon, but you will walk on them like dry land. You will carry My Ark wherever I take you across the streams. Across the rivers. Across the Seas, and the nations of the earth. You will walk on dry ground, and you will release the heavenly sound, and you will see the Mysteries open up and abound all around. Because I am here to reveal Myself. I am here to welcome My Children home.”

“Root yourself firmly and blindly trust in Me! Do not doubt and do not strive to build your security. For the more you try to save yourself, the more you will sink, but if you will look to Me and trust Me, these tests will only be a blink! Then suddenly you will be at the nest step with Me. For there are many landing places you will see, but you will lead My people through with Me. It's time to lead! It’s time to bring those around you through and help them understand who I am and what I want to do, because I am entrusting these mysteries to you!”

“And this is just the beginning of the shakings and storms, but you will be the faithful ones that will be the lights and the lighthouses to those that would shipwreck on the shore. You are going to teach them to navigate more, and you are going to fish for the rich and the poor! Great authority and great power will I release in this hour. The Richness and My Presence is going to shake the nations again, and the Pharaohs of the lands will bow their knees again. Behold, they are at hand, for My signs will show you the way. You already know what I want to do from this day. Agree with Me in the way and you all will be okay.”

Hebrews 12:25 So see to it that you do not reject Him or refuse to listen to and heed Him Who is speaking [to you now]. For if they [the Israelites] did not escape when they refused to listen and heed Him Who warned and divinely instructed them [here] on earth [revealing with heavenly warnings His will], how much less shall we escape if we reject and turn our backs on Him Who cautions and admonishes [us] from heaven? 26 Then [at Mount Sinai] His voice shook the earth, but now He has given a promise: Yet once more I will shake and make tremble not only the earth but also the [starry] heavens. 27 Now this expression, Yet once more, indicates the final removal and transformation of all [that can be] shaken—that is, of that which has been created—in order that what cannot be shaken may remain and continue. 28 Let us therefore, receiving a kingdom that is firm and stable and cannot be shaken, offer to God pleasing service and acceptable worship, with modesty and pious care and godly fear and awe;

- Susan G O’Marra
- -01-06-23