Sunday, February 26, 2023

Transcript of the Vision and Prophecy of the Pillars, Prayer Towers, Light Houses, and the War of Truth at SOG on 03-01-19


Transcript of the Vision and Prophecy of the Pillars, Prayer Towers, Light Houses, and the War of Truth at SOG on 03-01-19
The Vision encounter:
As I began praying, the Lord took me into this vision. He began to show me some of the plots and plans of God and of the enemy for this land and of nations. I saw His people being built into pillars all across the land. As they became pillars then all of a sudden the Lord descended. I saw Bob Jones and I saw Ruth Heflin (they were examples to us of a Father and Mother of the Glory) and I saw them go to the pillars and they began to touch them. As they did this they became golden, which is the Glory, because that was their ministry. As the pillars became golden they all became massive prayer towers. The towers began to release signals all throughout the atmosphere. The signals of Heaven. The signals of Life. As I watched Bob and Ruth began to go all across the pillars and they became prayer towers, I saw the war in the heavens and the war in the earth. There has been a battle of life and death, and death has been empowered. The frequency of death has resonated throughout the nations to begin to try and slay the inheritors of the harvest that is to come, and also to destroy the foundation of the Glory that has been laid these past two years, but they cannot!
What I saw was as the prayer towers begin to be assembled and activated, and they begin to release the frequency of life, I saw the very spirit of death begin to heave and convulse, because the Law of the Spirit of Life, the frequency of Life, the declarations of Truth began to vibrate and resonate in the atmosphere, and this began to deal with death. The signals of death began to lose its power, began to flicker. The continual flow of darkness began to lose its flow and flicker like electronics would flicker in a lightning storm. The more that we ban to release life, and the more that we began to release Christ, the more that we began to decree from heaven in the prayer times, the more that life began to disrupt the frequency of death and destruction that man and the devil have empowered in the lands. Life began to break up those communications to where those dark communications could no longer have a true flow, but they began to break up. When the communications began to break up, people began to wake up.
As the people began to wake up, they began to shake up, they began to look up and they saw life flowing. They began to ascend into life and death began to lose its power and its stronghold and it could no longer hinder or stop the Glory that is pouring. The sound of life began to get louder and louder and longer and stronger until the communications of death that held the stronghold on the nation began to shatter and holes began to appear in entire cities and regions that were covered in darkness, and death, and fear, and despair. It began to bust holes in the atmosphere and life began to descend into entire cities and regions again, and there was a contending for Truth. Men began to cry out and seek the truth.
As they sought the Truth, the transmissions from the prayer towers then became Lighthouses and beams of light began to shoot everywhere. As they shot everywhere they blasted the canopy of darkness and shot more holes in it until entire nations were full of light and no longer could the darkness come over that nation in this hour, because darkness is heaving and leaving, because the church is cleaving, she’s achieving because she’s believing, and she’s receiving and life is flowing, and you are to be knowing which way you are to be going, because that’s why I am showing!
The Lord speaks through prophecy:
“Its time for My prayer towers. Its time for My golden towers in this hour transmitting life, and the frequency of life, and the sound of My voice to shatter the atmosphere of death and to bring life forth instead! You are the keepers of My towers. You are the Lighthouses of light that will shatter the night, because I told you the Day has Dawned, and it is already getting very bright! Do you not see with new sight? Do you not understand your authority and your right? You are in a New Day! Its is the Day of My Glory, and of the Fear, and of My Power this year! It’s going to increase, and its going to accelerate, and its going to multiply. Its not a time to say Lord, why is all this happening? Understand! Its in My plan! I know what’s at hand, because I wrote it. Ha! But I gave you authority to reap it, and to receive the inheritance of My Sons and Daughters, and prepared you as a generation to mother and father. They are mothers and fathers in My hand.
I set Bob and Ruth as a sign. As My fathers and mothers of My Glory that would raise up a generation of mothers and fathers, that would mature My army in this hour. You stand at the precipice of great Glory, great war, and great power. Watch, as my two lands shake! Watch, as they stand as two torches in My hands! And as darkness heaves and cleaves and roars, you have yet to see more! Because every time they go to war, I take more! For My angels are in the saddle and they are ready for the battle. Are you ready for the battle? You are My prayer towers. You are My saddle, I will win the battle through you, and that’s the inheritance that is true!”
Scriptures:
Romans 8:1 Therefore, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has freed me from the law of sin and of death. 3 For God has done what the Law could not do, [its power] being weakened by the flesh [[a]the entire nature of man without the Holy Spirit]. Sending His own Son in the guise of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, [God] condemned sin in the flesh [[b]subdued, overcame, [c]deprived it of its power over all who accept that sacrifice], 4 So that the righteous and just requirement of the Law might be fully met in us who live and move not in the ways of the flesh but in the ways of the Spirit [our lives governed not by the standards and according to the dictates of the flesh, but controlled by the Holy Spirit].
Habakkuk 2:1 [Oh, I know, I have been rash to talk out plainly this way to God!] I will [in my thinking] stand upon my post of observation and station myself on the tower or fortress and will watch to see what He will say within me and what answer I will make [as His mouthpiece] to the perplexities of my complaint against Him. 2 And the Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may [be able to] read [it easily and quickly] as he hastens by. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarries, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.
Isaiah 56:7 All these I will bring to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar; for My house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples.
Matthew 21:13 He said to them, The Scripture says, My house shall be called a house of prayer; but you have made it a den of robbers.
- 03-01-19