Friday, March 24, 2023

“Now is the Time when Hearts Will Realign with the Revealing of My Signs and Designs”- 03-24-23

 

“Now is the Time when Hearts Will Realign with the Revealing of My Signs and Designs”- 03-24-23




(I received this word from the Lord on January 8th, 2023, and today the Lord reminded me to share it now. – Susan)

“It begins again daughter when I will indeed be known again in the nations of men. I will no longer allow My Name to be laughed at and scorned and mocked, all the while men think that I will not respond to these things! For the hour is here when I will indeed hear those who will draw near, but I will not answer those who have turned away from Me to lift up themselves before men. This shall be My year! I will be seen through those that men will trample under their feet, and by those others have cast off, I will surely speak! I am not dead, nor am I weak! In many ways and through many events I will be seen and heard, for the earth will shake before Me, for My Glory and My Story shall indeed be seen and known, even as I did so of old. Draw near My Children, and do not fear, for I am here! I will speak clear this year, and you will not be shaken, even as Creation itself acknowledges Me. The seas will lift up their hands to Me, and the mountains shall quake in reverence to Me. Do you not know that the rocks will speak My Name to the lands of man? The Year of My Hand is at hand. I will draw the hearts of men once again to My Heart as I have indeed planned. Understand, that revival is not the savior, it is Me! Turn your hearts fully to Me, for I shall be revealed as the lands kneel. I will see the sincerity crying out to Me in that hour, and quakes of My Presence will sweep the earth, in this the harvest birth.”

“Prepare the way! Acknowledge Me today! Stand secure in Me, and know that I am with you, and that I am at work among you. Trust in Me and put your whole faith in My Name, and you will see Me as I am. Righteousness shall flow again after the passing of My Fan. Be still. Look to Me, for My Suddenlies have come again among men. Do they not understand that I know every plan of man, and the things that are at hand? There is no fear in men’s hearts for Me, and still they plan wicked things and they think that I will not answer these things? Harshness and cruelty flow like water, even among My people hearts are mean and indifferent, but I shall answer these things! I want truth to flow, and My Healing Springs to grow! I will wash away selfishness and pride and it shall be swept aside! I will heal those that look to Me. I will hear those who will truly draw near! I have heard the prayers offered up to Me from the broken in their pain. I am here! Look to Me this year! Turn from things that would draw you away today! Come to Me out of desire and not duty. My angels have made a way for you to respond today- do not delay! The heavens will show My Grand Display, what more have I not already said through so many voices already? Get ready! Lean into Me- be steady! For My Name shall be declared in truth, and the nations will learn to respect My Name again.”

Scriptures:

Psalms 65:6 Who by [Your] might have founded the mountains, being girded with power, 7 Who still the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the tumult of the peoples, 8 So that those who dwell in earth’s farthest parts are afraid of [nature’s] signs of Your presence. You make the places where morning and evening have birth to shout for joy.

Romans 1:19 For that which is known about God is evident to them and made plain in their inner consciousness, because God [Himself] has shown it to them. 20 For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification], 21 Because when they knew and recognized Him as God, they did not honor and glorify Him as God or give Him thanks. But instead they became futile and godless in their thinking [with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations] and their senseless minds were darkened.

Proverbs 21:1 The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as are the watercourses; He turns it whichever way He wills. 2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs and tries the hearts. 3 To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.

Psalms 102:15 So the nations shall fear and worshipfully revere the name of the Lord, and all the kings of the earth Your glory. 16 When the Lord builds up Zion, He will appear in His glory; 17 He will regard the plea of the destitute and will not despise their prayer. 18 Let this be recorded for the generation yet unborn, that a people yet to be created shall praise the Lord. 19 For He looked down from the height of His sanctuary, from heaven did the Lord behold the earth, 20 To hear the sighing and groaning of the prisoner, to loose those who are appointed to death,

Creation itself will declare the Lord of all the earth!

- Susan G O’Marra - 03-24-23