Monday, March 13, 2023

“The Lord Is Speaking To This Generation, His Words Shall Not Fail, but Will Men’s Faith Prevail?” 03-13-23

“The Lord Is Speaking To This Generation, His Words Shall Not Fail, but Will Men’s Faith Prevail?” 03-13-23


As I was preparing for bed tonight, the Lord began to speak very firmly and very fast, so I had to run and quickly get my computer to write them down. My heart was struck by His concerned tone and His firm statements, for He was tired of all the arguments and the opinions of men that take away from His very words that He speaks. May we not be like Job’s friends, nor those who dissect Him endlessly, when we should take Him at His words. May our hearts soften and may we begin to fear Him again, and to reverence and respect His Words in the earth. - Susan
"When I speak a word to My servant in secret why would men doubt that I have spoken to them, just because they were not there when I spoke it? You did not go through the travail that they went through to release My words, yet men seek their destruction and demise. When I speak a word to men, why would men run to another for confirmation, do you not know my own mouth when I speak to you? Do you not know the sound of my lips moving upon yours? Why would you need a man to interpret what I am speaking to you, when I am speaking and living within you? Ask of Me, and I will surely make Myself clear!"
"It is time to draw near to me and to listen to me for I am surely speaking in this hour. Many no longer believe My words that I am speaking, nor do they want My will, but they run to seek another’s words, and to seek another’s will, or their own wills apart from my own. Watch! For I have indeed seen this, and I have indeed heard this, and it has not gone unnoticed! I truly have measured their words and their deeds that have been sown, even against my own. It is not a time to turn away from Me in this hour. It is not a time to turn unto those who you trust above Me. It is a time to measure yourself quickly and return to Me!"
"My Words that I speak are true, and they shall stand long after men have gone, and the rulers of this world and their empires are gone, yet I will remain, and My Words shall continue to abide and to hasten it’s work until the end. Who is man to say who I am, and to say I have spoken, or that I have not spoken? You do not fully know what I am doing. I am doing a strange thing in this hour, a mysterious work in your days, and will you not know it? Were you there when I wrote My words, and when I fashioned man with My hands? Were you there when I set the ages in their order, and determined the generations in their lineages?"
"I know what I am doing saith the Lord. Do not doubt My Words nor doubt My Hand at work in the lands. I have indeed spoken to this generation, and the words that I speak shall indeed come to pass in My way, and in My timing, and not in man’s! What I am watching for is for a man that understands, and that seeks My face, and that hears My words and then obeys them without question. To this one I will indeed look. To those will I indeed speak even more, for My Voice in your days shall increase unto a roar. I will not remain silent, nor will I cater to men’s wills. The Earth belongs to Me, and I shall be known among them!"

Scriptures:

John 10:27 The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me.
Matthew 7:24 So everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts upon them [obeying them] will be like a sensible (prudent, practical, wise) man who built his house upon the rock.
Luke 1:20 Now behold, you will be and will continue to be silent and not able to speak till the day when these things take place, because you have not believed what I told you; but my words are of a kind which will be fulfilled in the appointed and proper time.
John 6:64 But [still] some of you fail to believe and trust and have faith. For Jesus knew from the first who did not believe and had no faith and who would betray Him and be false to Him.
Luke 22:32 But I have prayed especially for you [Peter], that your [own] faith may not fail; and when you yourself have turned again, strengthen and establish your brethren.
Isaiah 28:21 For the Lord will rise up as on Mount Perazim, He will be wrathful as in the Valley of Gibeon, that He may do His work, His strange work, and bring to pass His act, His strange act. 22 Now therefore do not be scoffers, lest the bands which bind you be made strong; for a decree of destruction have I heard from the Lord God of hosts upon the whole land and the whole earth. 23 Give ear and hear my [Isaiah’s] voice; listen and hear my words. 24 Does he who plows for sowing plow continually? Does he continue to plow and harrow the ground after it is smooth? 25 When he has leveled its surface, does he not cast abroad [the seed of] dill or fennel and scatter cummin [a seasoning], and put the wheat in rows, and barley in its intended place, and spelt [an inferior kind of wheat] as the border? 26 [And he trains each of them correctly] for his God instructs him correctly and teaches him. 27 For dill is not threshed with a sharp threshing instrument, nor is a cartwheel rolled over cummin; but dill is beaten off with a staff, and cummin with a rod [by hand]. 28 Does one crush bread grain? No, he does not thresh it continuously. But when he has driven his cartwheel and his horses over it, he scatters it [tossing it up to the wind] without having crushed it. 29 This also comes from the Lord of hosts, Who is wonderful in counsel [and] excellent in wisdom and effectual working.
Isaiah 19:21 And the Lord will make Himself known to Egypt, and the Egyptians will know (have knowledge of, be acquainted with, give heed to, and cherish) the Lord in that day and will worship with sacrifices of animal and vegetable offerings; they will vow a vow to the Lord and perform it.
Isaiah 45:6 That men may know from the east and the rising of the sun and from the west and the setting of the sun that there is no God besides Me. I am the Lord, and no one else [is He].
Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will perish and pass away, but My words will not perish or pass away.
Deuteronomy 10:13 Behold, the heavens and the heaven of heavens belong to the Lord your God, the earth also, with all that is in it and on it.

May we recognize the Lord within each other when He speaks, and indeed hear Him speaking so we can obey. May we truly become the Body of Christ that He can truly trust His Words to! Lord change us!
- Susan G O’Marra
- 03-13-23