Sunday, January 28, 2024

“Jesus Breathing Upon His Living Stones Vision – 01-27-24”


“Jesus Breathing Upon His Living Stones Vision – 01-27-24”



I was lying upon my bed and suddenly I was caught up in the Spirit, and I saw Jesus standing with a silver platter in his hands. There was an angel standing next to him also holding a silver platter. The angel’s platter held a pile of drab crusty ordinary looking rocks. I watched the angel with the platter of rocks walk up to Jesus and tilted his platter so that the rocks slid onto Jesus platter.

Jesus smiled and held up the platter to his face, inspecting the pile of rocks. Then I watched Him lean close to the rocks and He blew His breath over the pile of rocks and they began to vibrate. He blew with His breath over them again and I saw all of the drabness and crustiness fall off of the rocks and it all blew away. Then the rocks were all transparent radiating different colors and they were shining brightly on His platter. Jesus then turned and nodded to me in the vision, and the vision ends.

The Lord is making up His Jewels, His Living Stones, His People. He is now bringing forth a culmination and a perfecting of the transformation process they have all been in. He is breathing fresh vision, fresh strength, and a powerful awakening and a new vibrancy within them to cause them to all shine brighter with His Glory in these coming days. - Susan

Scriptures:

Habakkuk 2:19 Woe to him who says to the wooden image, Awake! and to the dumb stone, Arise, teach! [Yet, it cannot, for] behold, it is laid over with gold and silver and there is no breath at all inside it!
Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being.
John 20:22 And having said this, He breathed on them and said to them, Receive the Holy Spirit!
1 Peter 2:5 [Come] and, like living stones, be yourselves built [into] a spiritual house, for a holy (dedicated, consecrated) priesthood, to offer up [those] spiritual sacrifices [that are] acceptable and pleasing to God through Jesus Christ.
Malachi 3:17 And they shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, in that day when I publicly recognize and openly declare them to be My jewels (My special possession, My peculiar treasure). And I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him.

- Susan G O’Marra
- 01-27-24