Tuesday, January 2, 2024

"Prophecy given at SOG to the Royal Ones on 12-29-23"

“Prophecy given at SOG to the Royal Ones on 12-29-23”



Opening Prayer:

Father, we just acknowledge you tonight. Father you are drawing us to your breast. So Father, we just take a drink. We just take a drink Lord, because so many are dry and thirsty. Lord, so many are dry and thirsty. So many are hungry. So, Lord, we just breathe. Take a deep breath because there is so much more that you have in store. There is so much more.
The Lord speaks:
“Don’t focus on the war. There is so much more that you are meant for. I’m calling you to the higher door, to the higher floor. It’s time that you mount up and soar. It’s time that you come to Me! It’s time! I’m going to open your eyes to see the things that I want to be, so that you can make your royal decree! So that you can decree with Me and establish the things that I am going to show you that you will see! It’s time to agree with Me, for the words of men will fall, they will fall and will not bear fruit at all. But the things that come from Me, you will see sprout from sea to sea. You will see because you are anointed to decree the royal decrees with Me.”
“Stand in your place, you have My Grace! Stand in your place and look into My Face! For I have set you in your place! I have set you in My Pace, and you will step it out with Me! For you are My Royal Ones! You are the ones that My words will be in your mouths, and you will be nourished, and you will nourish others, because it is time for My royal decrees. It’s time for My sons and daughters to see. It is time to agree with Me. For this is My year! This is your year! This is why you are all here! It’s time. It’s time Children. It’s My time!”
(The Remnant that wears the Heavenly Ephods over their hearts, its time to decree those things He shows you that you will see!)
- Susan G O’Marra
- 12-29-23