Tuesday, June 4, 2024

“The Burning Bush Harvest Invitation is Being Given – 06-03-24”

 “The Burning Bush Harvest Invitation is Being Given – 06-03-24”




Before the Sunday night service at SOG, I was lying on the platform just waiting on the Lord in His Presence. I then saw a great massive burning bush appear in the Spirit realm. Inside the flames I saw the Lords names swirling within. I then heard the voice of the Father say, “Come into our flame, come into the fire Sue, come and join us.” I then see myself get up and walk into the fire burning within the bush and in the middle of the flames was the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. The Father said, “Step into us.” I stepped into the Father, and then Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, it was a merging into an embrace within each other within the fire. We were all one.
As I looked through them, I could see the biggest ox face I have ever seen. The ox face then came walking forwards up really close to mine and its face was so gentle, and the eyes were loving and kind, I could feel it’s breathing. The ox represents the laborers for the harvest. With every level that you climb, there is another level of consecration and activation for the next level of your assignments. There is a higher place to dwell. It is the moment of the harvest call being activated in the earth anew, within all that will hear the call to step into the fiery consecration invitation being given.
As I continued to look at the ox, it then receded and then it turned and the Lion came forth secondly into my view, and then it was thirdly the Eagle came forth, and finally came forth the man. The Lord is bringing forth His call to the next tier of His servants for the next phase of the thrust of the harvest. We are in June, there are 6 months left of this year. It’s time to let go, and to answer the call, His fire is falling and it’s time to surrender to Him and to enter into your higher calling.
I then shared this encounter in the Sunday evening service on the Livestream. Patrick then shared more on the ox and from Bob Jones on the purposes of the ox face in this season.
Scriptures:
The burning bush invitation:
Exodus 3:1 Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian; and he led the flock to the back or west side of the wilderness and came to Horeb or Sinai, the mountain of God. 2 The Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush burned with fire, yet was not consumed. 3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush is not burned. 4 And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the midst of the bush and said, Moses, Moses! And he said, Here am I. 5 God said, Do not come near; put your shoes off your feet, for the place on which you stand is holy ground. 6 Also He said, I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God. 7 And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters and oppressors; for I know their sorrows and sufferings and trials. 8 And I have come down to deliver them out of the hand and power of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land to a land good and large, a land flowing with milk and honey [a land of plenty]—to the place of the Canaanite, the Hittite, the Amorite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite. 9 Now behold, the cry of the Israelites has come to Me, and I have also seen how the Egyptians oppress them. 10 Come now therefore, and I will send you to Pharaoh, that you may bring forth My people, the Israelites, out of Egypt. 11 And Moses said to God, Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt? 12 God said, I will surely be with you; and this shall be the sign to you that I have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain [Horeb, or Sinai]. 13 And Moses said to God, Behold, when I come to the Israelites and say to them, The God of your fathers has sent me to you, and they say to me, What is His name? What shall I say to them? 14 And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM and WHAT I AM, and I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE; and He said, You shall say this to the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you! 15 God said also to Moses, This shall you say to the Israelites: The Lord, the God of your fathers, of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, has sent me to you! This is My [c]name forever, and by this name I am to be remembered to all generations. AMPC
The four faces of the Cherubim:
Ezekiel 1:4 As I looked, behold, a stormy wind came out of the north, and a great cloud with a fire enveloping it and flashing continually; a brightness was about it and out of the midst of it there seemed to glow amber metal, out of the midst of the fire. 5 And out of the midst of it came the likeness of four living creatures [or cherubim]. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man, 6 But each one had four faces and each one had four wings. 7 And their legs were straight legs, and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot, and they sparkled like burnished bronze. 8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides. And the four of them had their faces and their wings thus: 9 Their wings touched one another; they turned not when they went but went everyone straight forward. 10 As for the [a]likeness of their faces, they each had the face of a man [in front], and each had the face of a lion on the right side and the face of an ox on the left side; the four also had the face of an eagle [at the back of their heads]. 11 Such were their faces. And their wings were stretched out upward [each creature had four wings]; two wings of each one were touching the [adjacent] wing of the creatures on either side of it, and [the remaining] two wings of each creature covered its body. 12 And they went everyone straight forward; wherever the spirit would go, they went, and they turned not when they went. 13 In the midst of the living creatures there was what looked like burning coals of fire, like torches moving to and fro among the living creatures; the fire was bright and out of the fire went forth lightning. AMPC
Footnotes:
a. Ezekiel 1:10 It is noteworthy that the four faces of the living creatures as here described are symbolic of “the four portraits of Jesus” as given in the four Gospels. Matthew represents our Lord as the King (the lion), Mark portrays Him as the Servant (the ox), Luke emphasizes His humanity (man), and John proclaims especially His deity (the eagle).
Revelation 4:6 And in front of the throne there was also what looked like a transparent glassy sea, as if of crystal. And around the throne, in the center at each side of the throne, were four living creatures (beings) who were full of eyes in front and behind [with intelligence as to what is before and at the rear of them]. 7 The first living creature (being) was like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature had the face of a man, and the fourth living creature [was] like a flying eagle. 8 And the four living creatures, individually having six wings, were full of eyes all over and within [underneath their wings]; and day and night they never stop saying, Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty (Omnipotent), Who was and Who is and Who is to come. AMPC
- Susan G O’Marra
- - 06-03-24