Sunday, July 28, 2024

“Unhinged” - 07-25-24


“Unhinged” 07-25-24




As I was preparing to travel to Charlotte, the Lord spoke a single word to me: “Unhinged.”

Then I saw Jesus go up to a door, and remove the door off of the hinges and he took the door away. Then he returned and unhinged the old hinges from the door frame, and removed the posts and the frame too. There was nothing left but the opening. 

I then thought of Samson taking the gates away from the city. 

He then said, “My people do not need a key to where I am now going to be taking them, they only need Me. Do not worry about the enemy, set your face to follow Me. I am the door into more. They will go in and out through Me and be replenished, restored, and regenerated even more. The old doors are gone. The way has been open through Me once and for all. Step into Me and learn to live your lives through Me richly in your calls. I am the Gate through which they will learn to successfully legislate! It’s time to follow Me through many regional gates!! I am going to dismantle some old doors and gates, for I am not late!”

Scriptures:

Judges 16:3 But Samson lay until midnight, and [then] he arose and took hold of the doors of the city's gate and the two posts, and pulling them up, bar and all, he put them on his shoulders and carried them to the top of the hill that is before Hebron.

John 10:9 I am the Door; anyone who enters in through Me will be saved (will live). He will come in and he will go out [freely], and will find pasture.

Job 29:4 As I was in the [prime] ripeness of my days, when the friendship and counsel of God were over my tent, 5 When the Almighty was yet with me and my children were about me, 6 When my steps [through rich pasturage] were washed with butter and the rock poured out for me streams of oil! 7 When I went out to the gate of the city, when I prepared my seat in the street [the broad place for the council at the city's gate],

- Susan G Omarra
- 07-25-24