Wednesday, September 11, 2024

"The Lord is Applying Higher Fire to Transform His People's Hearts and Minds" 09-11-24

"The Lord is Applying Higher Fire to Transform His People's Hearts and Minds" 09-11-24




I shared a post on 09-06-24 regarding the Fire going to be Fanning Higher, and the theme from the Lord has been expanding even more. Through a series of dreams and encounters I've had the past 5 days, the Lord has been showing me His desire to purify our thoughts, our motives and intents of our hearts as well.

Lately, He has been grieved over our current attitudes towards others (whether its towards believers or unbelievers) and the words that come out of our mouths grieves the Holy Spirit greatly. I have done my fair share of repentance for myself this week, and also for the church/believers, in gatherings and on social media. Our words have power for good or for evil.
As God is shaking the earth and its inhabitants and its systems, a lot of what is rooted within our hearts and minds is coming even more to the surface, especially what is still rooted in the world system. He will have a glorious people!
In one of these encounters, the Lord came up to me as He was talking to me, and He stuck His hand inside of my face really fast and pulled out a huge root system. I was shocked to say the least! I said, "What is that?" He said, "My people are not even aware of how much influence this world, religion, politics, and it's systems has imbedded itself within them.
I am going to so purge My people with fire that they will no longer desire this world or it's allures. I am going to deal with the carnal and soulish attitudes which so easily display itself when things are shaken. They will learn to trust in Me, and they will rely upon Me to change them. It's time to desire to fully have My Mind, and to think My purer thoughts, and to speak My words, and to fully walk in My ways in the coming days. I will have a spotless people!
My church will not be like the world, or act like the world, but she will be radiant with Me! My people will learn to not only love one another, but they will learn how to walk together in this world without being influenced by it or entangled in it. They will become more like Me!
My light and My Glory shall increase wherever My people go!
I am going to the very root causes of the things that cause My people to falter and to relapse into the world. My Spirit of Holiness is going to do a thorough fiery work! My power is coming, and My people will know how to more purely steward My power without falling.
Prepare for higher fire in your calling. I am preparing the way for you all today! The Spirit of the Fear of the Lord shall engulf your lives. My Glory will be revealed through all who will fully yield!
Scriptures:
Romans 1:3 [The Gospel] regarding His Son, Who as to the flesh (His human nature) was descended from David, 4 And [as to His divine nature] according to the Spirit of holiness was openly designated the Son of God in power [in a striking, triumphant and miraculous manner] by His resurrection from the dead, even Jesus Christ our Lord (the Messiah, the Anointed One). 5 It is through Him that we have received grace (God’s unmerited favor) and [our] apostleship to promote obedience to the faith and make disciples for His name’s sake among all the nations,
-09-11-24


Here's that first post:


“The Room of the Fire of God’s Love and the Mending of the Torn Heart” – 09-06-24
As I was just resting in the Lords Presence at church on Friday night before the service, I saw a vision of a vast room full of dancing flames burning everywhere. I saw a torn heart suspended in the middle of the flames. I saw the dancing flames begin to move towards the heart, and they began to gently go in and out of the torn heart. I looked closer, and I realized that the dancing flames were surgically mending the tears and wounds within the heart, much like you would sow a torn fabric with needle and thread.
The dancing flames moved slowly and methodically as they weaved in and out, literally fusing the torn areas till the flesh was healed. It was such a beautiful and peaceful vision that it made me smile as I watched. The Lord cares about every single thing that goes on in our lives, and He is deeply interested in healing every tear and every wound our hearts receive in this world we live in.
His fiery love will totally transform your hearts if you let Him finish the process He has begun within you. Be patient in your healing. Trust Him to finish what He has begun in you. Rest in His love. You will feel again. You will love again. You will know His touch and be sensitive to Him again. You are on the mend! Be encouraged, you are in His fiery care! He knows exactly how to create a brand-new heart within you!
Scripture:
Song 8: 5 Who is this who comes up from the wilderness leaning upon her beloved? [And as they sighted the home of her childhood, the bride said] Under the apple tree I awakened you; there your mother gave you birth, there she was in travail and bore you. 6 Set me like a seal upon your heart, like a seal upon your arm; for love is as strong as death, jealousy is as hard and cruel as Sheol (the place of the dead). Its flashes are flashes of fire, a most vehement flame [the very flame of the Lord]!
- 09-06-24