Friday, July 22, 2022

“A Counteroffensive is on the March”- 07-22-22

 


“A Counteroffensive is on the March”- 07-22-22

I was sitting in the living room today and the Lord spoke this statement to me: “A Counteroffensive is on the March.”

I was surprised and did not know what that meant. So, I went to Dictionary.com to look it up:

Noun: Military
1. An attack by an army against an attacking enemy force.
Origin of Counteroffensive - First recorded in 1915-20; counter + offensive

Then the Lord spoke more on this:

“Everything that has ever been written or spoken of by Me is already in motion and will continue to be until the very end. The enemy knows this and seeks to nullify My Words to cause men to lose their faith in Me. My Words cannot fail, for My Words created everything that was, that is, and that ever shall be. I know every plan of the enemy! My angelic forces are always positioned ahead of the enemies plans and I am at work all around you! Do not look around you and wonder or be in fear about the times that you live in. Know that I am working out My Words and My Will through your generation and through every day that unfolds; and you are to continue to believe in Me and look to Me for your help in every trial, circumstance, and situation. You have all the help you need. Let your heart and mind rest in this fact, and you can trust Me that I know what I am doing.”

“My angelic armies are on the move and the effects of their movements are just beginning to be seen in your day, as they are not limited within time as you all are. I am active and alert and am performing My Words and I watch over everyone of them. I do not sleep concerning you, nor do I fail in My purposes for you. Do not try to fix what you think is a big mess or what is broken. Know that I am indeed working around you and as you do, the final results will be what I have determined for you to be. Can you rest in that fact? Can you trust Me with your results? Will you leave your complete care in My Hands and within the boundaries of My Plans? My angels know what to do on behalf of you. As you continue to agree with Me, my angels can move around you on assignment freely. Trust fully in Me! Rest fully in Me! My angels only know victory!”

“In every battle there is a saddle. You can abandon it when it gets hard and get down and quit, or you can stay seated within Me confidently and ride through into victory. I wrote your scroll, your earthly role. I have everything that you need, and each day I will unfold it My way. Will you trust Me with ‘you’? You cannot fix you, nor those around you. I know what to do in every case. Will you trust in My choices for you? Will you stay in My seat with Me? Do not worry needlessly, have confidence in your future with Me! The seasons of battles will come, but I am the Faithful One! Remember, I dwell within you, and I am for you, and I am always with you! Things that I have ordained will unfold as you continue to be bold and to obey My instructions. Do not try to steer your course, but stay yielded to Me, for you will have the victory in Me!”

“My Counteroffensives are in play and know that in your lives I shall have My way! Things are never what you see currently being played out around you in the earth, but the Truth will always unfold as you have been told. You are never alone. The angelic forces are all around you and they know what to do on behalf of you. Do not fail to trust Me as I make the necessary changes in your lives, for your course is going to change as the battles will surely rearrange. The final outcome will surprise you, for I know better than you the things that indeed belong to you and that pertain to you in your course. Be faithful to what I have given you to do and continue to look to Me all the way through, for My timing for you is true! My Peace will stabilize you and I will guide you into a clear view. Declare My Words in every place that I send you to and watch as My Angels are on assignment with you, and what I have written and what I have spoken will surely come to pass. Have no fear this year, for I am making things clear!”

Jeremiah 29:10 For thus says the Lord, When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will visit you and keep My good promise to you, causing you to return to this place. 11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

- Susan G O’Marra
- 07-22-22