Friday, August 12, 2022

“The Angel named Victor and the Basket of Inheritance Encounters- 8-10-22”

 


“The Angel named Victor and the Basket of Inheritance Encounters- 8-10-22”

#1. The Angel Named Victor:

I was in prayer in my bedroom and was in deep travail over my brother Jeff Jansen’s passing, and suddenly I was lifted up above my body and I saw myself lying on the bed weeping in painful prayer and a massive angel was kneeling over me watching over me as I prayed. What was so shocking was this angel was taller than our apartment building in height and he was heavily armored. He had on a fully armored helmet with face shield, and had heavy plated armor on his arms, body and legs, and he carried a massive round ornate shield which he held in his right hand and a long spear in his left hand, and a sheathed sword rested at his waist. He was watching intently over me as I cried out burdened in prayer. I was amazed at the angel’s intense focus as he watched over me. I instantly knew that his name was “Victor.” He was an Angel that assisted saints in Overcoming situations through prayer. The Father wisely supplies spiritual help to those who persevere in circumstances and trials until victory is achieved.

James 1:12 Blessed (happy, to be envied) is the man who is patient under trial and stands up under temptation, for when he has stood the test and been approved, he will receive [the victor’s] crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him.

John 16:32 But take notice, the hour is coming, and it has arrived, when you will all be dispersed and scattered, every man to his own home, leaving Me alone. Yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me. 33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

#2: The Basket of Inheritance:

In the vision, I was standing chest deep in a flowing stream that was full of tall grasses and cattails. I pushed through the cattails and grasses till I could see for a distance ahead of me and behind in both directions. I knew something was released from heaven and was coming and I wanted to see it’s arrival. The water was swirling around me as I stood there but my focus didn’t waver. Suddenly I saw something floating towards me in a covered basket, and I could hear voices coming from it as it drew nearer.

I then thought of Moses who was placed in the ark and released upon the waters when he could no longer be hidden, and the Lord brought him to the arms of the one who would raise him up to fulfill Gods purposes for his life. We don’t always understand our journeys as we are going through them, but the Father is wise and steers us right into the next leg of our journeys so we can be positioned for His Greatness to be revealed.

Acts 7:17 But as the time for the fulfillment of the promise drew near which God had made to Abraham, the [Hebrew] people increased and multiplied in Egypt, 18 Until [the time when] there arose over Egypt another and a different king who did not know Joseph [neither knowing his history and services nor recognizing his merits]. 19 He dealt treacherously with and defrauded our race; he abused and oppressed our forefathers, forcing them to expose their babies so that they might not be kept alive. 20 At this juncture Moses was born, and was exceedingly beautiful in God’s sight. For three months he was nurtured in his father’s house; 21 Then when he was exposed [to perish], the daughter of Pharaoh rescued him and took him and reared him as her own son.

I moved out a little deeper excited to intercept the basket. The woven basket came right into my hands and I drew it to my chest and moved closer to the grasses so I could see it better. I lifted the lid and inside of the basket were many colorful shining jewels, many golden jeweled keys, and many ornate scrolls. I knew these were all ancient inheritances coming from heaven into the hands of those who had persevered in prayer and were watching for the Lord’s answers.

The Jewels, the Keys, and the Scrolls:

The colorful shining jewels were God’s people who had been through great fiery tests and trials and who had been made into His jewels and were now being propelled forwards into their future purposes by the Lord.

Malachi 3:17 And they shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, in that day when I publicly recognize and openly declare them to be My jewels (My special possession, My peculiar treasure). And I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him.

Zechariah 9:15 The Lord of hosts shall defend and protect them; and they shall devour and they shall tread on [their fallen enemies] as on slingstones [that have missed their aim], and they shall drink [of victory] and be noisy and turbulent as from wine and become full like bowls [used to catch the sacrificial blood], like the corners of the [sacrificial] altar. 16 And the Lord their God will save them on that day as the flock of His people, for they shall be as the [precious] jewels of a crown, lifted high over and shining glitteringly upon His land.

The golden jeweled keys were divinely given access into the higher realms that were now open in order to apprehend heavens future plans and purposes for this generation, and to bring them to fulfillment in the earth.

Genesis 16:7 But the Angel of the Lord found her by a spring of water in the wilderness on the road to Shur. 8 And He said, Hagar, Sarai’s maid, where did you come from, and where are you intending to go? And she said, I am running away from my mistress Sarai. 9 The Angel of the Lord said to her, Go back to your mistress and [humbly] submit to her control. 10 Also the Angel of the Lord said to her, I will multiply your descendants exceedingly, so that they shall not be numbered for multitude. 11 And the Angel of the Lord continued, See now, you are with child and shall bear a son, and shall call his name Ishmael [God hears], because the Lord has heard and paid attention to your affliction. 12 And he [Ishmael] will be as a wild ass among men; his hand will be against every man and every man’s hand against him, and he will live to the east and on the borders of all his kinsmen. 13 So she called the name of the Lord Who spoke to her, You are a God of seeing, for she said, Have I [not] even here [in the wilderness] looked upon Him Who sees me [and lived]? Or have I here also seen [the future purposes or designs of] Him Who sees me?

Zechariah 3:7 Thus says the Lord of hosts: If you will walk in My ways and keep My charge, then also you shall rule My house and have charge of My courts, and I will give you access [to My presence] and places to walk among these who stand here.

Romans 5:2 Through Him also we have [our] access (entrance, introduction) by faith into this grace (state of God’s favor) in which we [firmly and safely] stand. And let us rejoice and exult in our hope of experiencing and enjoying the glory of God.

The ornate scrolls were the mantles and inheritances that were being passed from one person to another to be fulfilled in this generation. Every saint plays a vital part in the generational roles the Father has chosen for His purposes. One plants, one waters, one reaps, etc. Hebrews chapter 11 is full of references to the batons being passed from one saint to another. New assignments, new alignments, and new mandates are being placed into the arms of those waiting to receive new things from heaven. The voices I heard speaking from the basket were from the Cloud of Witnesses that have run their races, and also the cries of heaven for the Lord to release the unfulfilled assignments to the earth. We are in a divine timing- an open door- a new channel of inheritance is flowing to those who are willing to surrender all for the higher call and who will faithfully steward these precious resources from heaven.

Hebrews 11:39 And all of these, though they won divine approval by [means of] their faith, did not receive the fulfillment of what was promised,40 Because God had us in mind and had something better and greater in view for us, so that they [these heroes and heroines of faith] should not come to perfection apart from us [before we could join them].

May we be found worthy to receive the inheritances passed on to us in our day by our brother and others that have gone to their rewards and may we steward heavens plans well.

- Susan G O’Marra
- 08-10-22