Friday, May 31, 2024

“The Get Ready Prophecy and the 3 angels with the Lord visiting His People right now- May 26th, 2024”

 “The Get Ready Prophecy and the 3 angels with the Lord visiting His People right now- May 26th, 2024”

(Transcribed from the Livestream at SOG)



Prophecy:
“He narrows it down (the church) because He needs the faith of all His people razor sharp like an arrow hitting a target, and often times the Lord is perfecting the faith of His people to go to the next level, and every time you go up your faith has to be sharpened even more, to be able to hit the target that is going to pour, because you're in a war and you must understand there’s more. You must climb faiths ladder. The earthly things do not matter. You must see from above. You must hear My sound. You must hear My voice, and you must ascend because the things I want to build are now begin, and you cannot judge by what you see, and what you hear, you must judge by Me and walk in holy fear because I am here. I am going to move this year. I am moving already. You must be rock steady. You must be rooted and grounded in Me. You must shake off all the apathy and you must arise and build, because now is the time. In a season of war, you will build more. You will grow and expand as I move across the land and you must understand, I’ve had to prune My Church. I’ve had to prune and plow those things that do not matter now. Climb My ladder and see the things that you are going to be with Me, because now it’s time for you and I to agree.”
“You cannot draw from the bank of heaven if you are not serious. The Lord said, you prosper as your soul prospers. He said, I want all of you. You are My inheritance, Sue. How can you inherit Me, if I can’t inherit you? If you can’t give Me 100%, how can I give you 100% of Me? It’s My Grace and I give it to you freely anyways, but I want a partner! I want to release My Power, and I can only release the power that equals how much you are committed! If you commit all the way, I will give you the power all the way. He said, don’t be afraid to commit to Me. Don’t be afraid to yield, and surrender, and draw from Me. I have so much provision in My Storehouses, but you are not ready! You are not ready for it. I said, Lord, make me ready! He’s knocking, and He’s saying, Get ready! Get ready! Get ready!”
“How many hear My voice this year? How many are stuck? Let go! I want to flow! I want you to grow! I want you to know that My Word is so! My angels are weeping, because My people are busy and not seeking, but I am moving anyways! The mountains are going to fall in your days. It will not happen the way that men have planned and the way they think. This world belongs to Me, and it belongs to you, and you are the stewards of this earth! You will steward the harvest birth, and you will establish My Kingdom plans, no matter the activity of man! It does not matter what men say and do! It matters what I say, and what you will do! Because nations are going to fall. Men are going to fall. Systems are going to fall. But you will stand in your command, and you will usher in My Word, as you stand, hand in hand! That’s why I brought you to this land, because I knew you would stand. I knew you would obey. I knew you would do everything I say.”
“Get ready! Get ready! Get ready! Mountains are going to fall. My Lightning will be seen everywhere. My rain will fall in miraculous ways in the coming days, hear what the Spirit will say! Water is going to rise. Fire is going to catch many by surprise. My Glory will become substance in your hands, as you act in faith on My commands!”
“The nations are going to be shaken. The earth is going to be shaken. Even the atmospheres are going to be shaken, but you will not! You are My Sons and Daughters, and you will stand in My power, and you will manifest Me even from this hour, and My Glory shall pour, and miracles shall happen more! Because I am releasing from My Store! All that I have spoken shall come, because you have believed Me. Now watch My Hand, because I am going to greatly shake this land, and My people will understand, and they will get up and obey, and they will usher in the greatest harvest they have ever thought, because it comes from Me! It is not man’s work, it is Mine! It will be to you a sign."

The 3 angels and the Lord come:

“There’s 3 angels up front here with the Lord. I’m reminded when Abraham was sitting in the heat of the day, outside his tent, and he saw the Lord coming his way. I’m not going to try to interpret this in my own way….. The Lord said, “Shall I tell them what I am going to do?” He saw a friend. He saw Abraham, who He could trust with the word of the Lord. He found one that would steward the word with Him and agree with Him. So, Father, you are stepping in with your angelic host, into the camps of your people everywhere, that are watching in their tents, and you are coming to the flaps of their tents, and you are going to show them things to come. Things that are to be done, because you have found a friend. You have found one you could tell your secrets to, and they would know what you are going to do, and they would partner with you, and they would see the demonstration of your hand and your plan, because they will understand the things at hand, and they will be fruitful in the land.”
“We agree with the three, be it unto us according to your word, Lord. Let great fruit come out of the womb of the morning! Out of the dawning of the birthing in this nation. Let your angels be dispatched everywhere. Thank you, Father.”

Patrick:

When the Lord said the three, it immediately came to me, 1 John 5. The three that agree. The three that agree!
In Heaven, The Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost.
In the Earth, The Spirit, the Water, and the Blood.

1 John 5:1 Everyone who believes (adheres to, trusts, and relies on the fact) that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah) is a born-again child of God; and everyone who loves the Father also loves the one born of Him (His offspring). By this we come to know (recognize and understand) that we love the children of God: when we love God and obey His commands (orders, charges)—[when we keep His ordinances and are mindful of His precepts and His teaching]. For the [true] love of God is this: that we do His commands [keep His ordinances and are mindful of His precepts and teaching]. And these orders of His are not irksome (burdensome, oppressive, or grievous). For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith. Who is it that is victorious over [that conquers] the world but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on that fact]? This is He Who came by (with) water and blood [[a]His baptism and His death], Jesus Christ (the Messiah)—not by (in) the water only, but by (in) the water and the blood. And it is the [Holy] Spirit Who bears witness, because the [Holy] Spirit is the Truth. So there are three witnesses [b]in heaven: the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit, and these three are One; and there are three witnesses on the earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree [are in unison; their testimony coincides]. If we accept [as we do] the testimony of men [if we are willing to take human authority], the testimony of God is greater (of stronger authority), for this is the testimony of God, even the witness which He has borne regarding His Son. 10 He who believes in the Son of God [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Him] has the testimony [possesses this divine attestation] within himself. He who does not believe God [in this way] has made Him out to be and represented Him as a liar, because he has not believed (put his faith in, adhered to, and relied on) the evidence (the testimony) that God has borne regarding His Son. 11 And this is that testimony (that evidence): God gave us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who possesses the Son has that life; he who does not possess the Son of God does not have that life. 13 I write this to you who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) the name of the Son of God [in [c]the peculiar services and blessings conferred by Him on men], so that you may know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that you [already] have life, [d]yes, eternal life. 14 And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears us. 15 And if (since) we [positively] know that He listens to us in whatever we ask, we also know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted us as our present possessions] the requests made of Him.
Also, study out Genesis 18, when the Lord and three men came to Abraham and what was going to happen to Sodom and Gomorrah. Abraham was Gods friend. The Lord was looking for the agreement and the prayer.

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

Can two walk together unless they agree? We agree with you Father, have your will, and your way, and your say, in our day!

- Susan G O’Marra
- 05-26-24