Sunday, June 23, 2024

“Entering Into the Deeper Places in Christ within the Garden of Your Hearts” 06-23-24


“Entering Into the Deeper Places in Christ within the Garden of Your Hearts” 06-23-24

 (I typed up the transcript of the opening vision of the garden from Fridays service)


In worship on Friday night:
In the vision, we were all walking in the Garden with the Lord. There were so many angels all around. There were so many angels that were singing with us as we were worshipping Him, as we were walking up and down. Then suddenly, we were walking up and down in Him, and singing through Him. It’s like we were in Him, singing through Him, and the garden was lush, and it was rich, and the angels, in the last two songs, you could hear them singing. They were lined up along the walls.
I heard the Lord say:
“Children, it’s time to live in Me. It’s time to sing in Me. It’s time to shout in Me. It’s time to dance in Me. It’s time to breathe in Me. It’s time to rest in Me. It’s time to live your life in Me, for this world is not your life, I am your life, and My life is flowing in you, unto this world. But draw your attention unto Me in this hour, for My Glory is coming in greater power, for you were touching My heart this night. You were tapping in to the realms, that to you have been as night, but Children, they are going to be bright, and you are going to have new sight, because you are journeying deeper in Me!”
“So let go of the things that would distract you in this hour. Come to Me and live in Me and walk with Me in intimacy. Walk with Me in the garden. Walk with Me in the garden. Walk with Me and know that I am, for you are in the center of My hand, and in My plan, and I want you to understand. Stay in My Rest. Stay in My Joy. Stay in My Peace. Stay in My Love, and wordship Me from above.”
“Can you hear My angels singing over your life? They are singing over you. They are singing My love songs to you. Can you hear them calling you? Can you hear them? They are drawing you near. Come near! Come and hear! Come and see the things He has made for you and me. Come! It’s time Children, come, and enjoy your time with Me!”
Mike saw:
Earlier today while I was in the time of prayer, I saw a vision, and I saw the angel of the Lord in the garden during the time of Adam and Eve.
Susan:
We are all learning to walk in deeper levels of intimacy with the Lord in the garden of our spirit man, our hearts. It’s a Season of Rest for His Children, because of all of the stress from the duress from everything that is going on in this world. The Lord says, “Get your focus on Me. Tap into Me!” Why? Not only will He set us free, but He will keep us! It’s an invitation to a deeper participation!
Scriptures:
The Garden within our hearts, will also water our lives as we learn to walk with Him:
Luke 17:20 Asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He replied to them by saying, The kingdom of God does not come with signs to be observed or with visible display, 21 Nor will people say, Look! Here [it is]! or, See, [it is] there! For behold, the kingdom of God is within you [in your hearts] and among you [surrounding you].
Christ has now become the way - the garden within us - and we learn to walk with Him there, and we also draw from Him everything we need in this life, and also we walk in the earth among men, revealing Him to others.
Type and shadow:
Deuteronomy 2:7 For the Lord your God has blessed you in all the work of your hand. He knows your walking through this great wilderness. These forty years the Lord your God has been with you; you have lacked nothing.
The invitation is being given to live within His fuller Spiritual life:
Galatians 5:16 But I say, walk and live [habitually] in the [Holy] Spirit [responsive to and controlled and guided by the Spirit]; then you will certainly not gratify the cravings and desires of the flesh (of human nature without God).
Romans 8:4 4 So that the righteous and just requirement of the Law might be fully met in us who live and move not in the ways of the flesh but in the ways of the Spirit [our lives governed not by the standards and according to the dictates of the flesh, but controlled by the Holy Spirit]. 5 For those who are according to the flesh and are controlled by its unholy desires set their minds on and pursue those things which gratify the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit and are controlled by the desires of the Spirit set their minds on and seek those things which gratify the [Holy] Spirit. 6 Now the mind of the flesh [which is sense and reason without the Holy Spirit] is death [death that comprises all the miseries arising from sin, both here and hereafter]. But the mind of the [Holy] Spirit is life and [soul] peace [both now and forever].
The fruits of our shared love to Him are our words, our thoughts, and our actions which are to be centered upon Him:
Song of Solomon 5:1 I have come into my garden, my sister, my [promised] bride; I have gathered my myrrh with my balsam and spice [from your sweet words I have gathered the richest perfumes and spices]. I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk. Eat, O friends [feast on, O revelers of the palace; you can never make my lover disloyal to me]! Drink, yes, drink abundantly of love, O precious one [for now I know you are mine, irrevocably mine! With his confident words still thrilling her heart, through the lattice she saw her shepherd turn away and disappear into the night].
The Lord is awakening you to who you truly are, and who He truly is, within you!
John 14:8 Philip said to Him, Lord, show us the Father [cause us to see the Father—that is all we ask]; then we shall be satisfied. 9 Jesus replied, Have I been with all of you for so long a time, and do you not recognize and know Me yet, Philip? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say then, Show us the Father? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in Me? What I am telling you I do not say on My own authority and of My own accord; but the Father Who lives continually in Me does the ([a]His) works (His own miracles, deeds of power).
- Susan G O’Marra
- 06-23-24