Sunday, June 30, 2024

“The Many-Faced Activity of the Lord in Our Lands Prophecy given at SOG on 06-28-24”

 

“The Many-Faced Activity of the Lord in Our Lands Prophecy given at SOG on 06-28-24”



Susan shares the Vision:
In the vision during the worship on Friday night, I saw the Lord at a distance. And as we were singing to Him, and calling Him, He began to come closer, and closer, and closer, as we were crying out, “Lord we want to see you.” I then saw Him walk into a crowd of His people that were crying out for Him. As He then stepped into them, they became different things. Some of them became golden. Some of them became silver. Some of them became fire, and a few of them became living beings, they had eyes swirling all through them.
The Lord will come to the degree that we want Him to come. He will come with His fullness if we desire it enough, if we let Him come all the way in. We are those Living Stones full of His Eyes. We are those living beings that He looks through, because He is the living One. It’s His eyes looking through us. Lord, open our eyes we want to see you, and then, look through us Lord, to all those around us! It is such an intimate atmosphere here tonight. He will come in to the degree that we let Him. His heart was full. I could feel His desire. The Lord is hungrier for you than you are for Him. He is so excited to come in. Make room for Him! The Lord is purifying us and transforming us all of us by His indwelling Presence. We are His living stones.
Zechariah 3:7 Thus says the Lord of hosts: If you will walk in My ways and keep My charge, then also you shall rule My house and have charge of My courts, and I will give you access [to My presence] and places to walk among these who stand here. 8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you and your colleagues who [usually] sit before you—for they are men who are a sign or omen [types of what is to come]—for behold, I will bring forth My servant the Branch. 9 For behold, upon the stone which I have set before Joshua, upon that one stone are seven eyes or facets [the all-embracing providence of God and the sevenfold radiations of the Spirit of God]. Behold, I will carve upon it its inscription, says the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity and guilt of this land in a single day.
Daniel 7:9 I kept looking until thrones were placed [for the assessors with the Judge], and the Ancient of Days [God, the eternal Father] took His seat, Whose garment was white as snow and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was like the fiery flame; its wheels were burning fire. 10 A stream of fire came forth from before Him; a thousand thousands ministered to Him and ten thousand times ten thousand rose up and stood before Him; the Judge was seated [the court was in session] and the books were opened.
Ezekiel 10:9 And I looked and behold, there were four wheels beside the cherubim, one wheel beside one cherub and another wheel beside another cherub; and the appearance of the wheels was like sparkling chrysolite. 10 And as for their appearance, they four looked alike, as if a wheel had been within a wheel. 11 When they went, they went in any one of the four directions [in which their four individual faces were turned]; they did not turn as they went, but to the place to which the front wheel faced the others followed; they turned not as they went. 12 And their whole body, their backs, their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about, even the wheels that each had. 13 As regarding the wheels [attached to them], they were called in my hearing the whirling wheels.
God’s desire is that we be the living expression, the gold, the silver, the fire, but the fullness of His desire is that we are one. He sees through us, and we see through Him. Wherever the head looks- Jesus is the head- the body will also. His 4 faces that are spinning and turning- which is the activity of the Holy Spirit moving in the realm and dimensions of time. The Lord is looking to see who is looking for Him. Wherever the Spirit goes- wherever He is looking- the angels go, the Holy Spirit goes, the cherubim go, and we go. It’s a picture of God coming in His fullness so that we will follow and that we will flow in His flow. Wherever the head, Jesus, is looking, if we are full of His eyes, and He is looking through us, the angels go, the Spirit goes, we go. Then He can accomplish the fullness of His plan.
The Lord speaks:
“There is a greater activation. There’s a greater impartation. There’s a greater revelation. There’s a greater habitation coming into this nation, because she has lost her direction. She has lost her way, but I am calling her. I am drawing her back to Me. She will find her sense of direction in Me, when she calls out to Me, “Lord, open my eyes, we want to see. Open our ears, we want to hear. Open our hearts, we want to draw near. Fill us with your fear. Fill us with the awe of you this year. Hear what I say! I am already here! I am working out My will in those that will surrender. In those that will be full of My lightnings, and My thunders. Those that will be full of My eyes and My fire. Those that will be full of My desire.”
“Do you see what I see? Do you hear what I hear? Do you smell what I smell? Do you feel what I feel? Do you taste what I taste? Taste and see that I am good! Taste and see that this is Me, and know I am working out My will. Do not be led astray by the opinions, and by what men want this day, but ask Me to come closer. Ask Me to come in. Ask Me to fully abide, and you will understand who I am in this land. You will understand, and I have a plan. My people must step into Me for you to hear Me clearly, and see me accurately, and know what I am going to do. You are My reflection in this nation. You are My hands. You are My feet. You are My mouth. You are My heart. It’s time for My living ones, who are full of My eyes, to start. Surrender to Me. Quickly, surrender and open wide.”
“My Cherubim are already in the land. They are already whirling around you, but we are coming in. Can you feel My Wind? Can you feel Me? Open wide and ask Me to come in! For My eyes will begin to spin, and you will look again, and you will suddenly see what you could not see before. You will suddenly hear what you could not hear before. You will suddenly expand, with who I am, and then you will be able to stand, and then you will be able to command the things I am going to do in this land. Hear what I am saying! You are My living ones. You are My mighty ones. You are the ones that will stand. You are the ones that will be given the higher commands. You are the ones that move with the angelic hosts. Stand in your posts, and do not look around, and do not listen, and do not consider what men are doing in this hour! But look through My eyes, and I will look through yours, and you will see the fullness of who I am going to be.”
A Previous Word:
“I am going the flip the Scripts of man that are not part of My plans” - 06-21-24
“I am going to flip the scripts of those who think they know what I have planned for your generation, and of those who think they know exactly what I am going to do in your days. Men do not know who I am, nor do they know that the earth was created by My hand. My Words will indeed stand the passing away of many of men’s plans. Watch!”
“My angels are marching across the lands enforcing My commands, and you are to know that things are about to be flipped in amazing ways, so that man will indeed acknowledge who I am. I am doing a great work, the depths of which cannot be fully understood by those who oppose Me, and by those who say they do know Me but are far from Me! What is man, that they would presume to dethrone Me in this hour! Watch Children, for My works are not yet all revealed, My hidden plans are being unsealed.”
“Draw close to Me Children, and listen closely to Me, for surely you will hear and see, and know these words are indeed Me, for My Eternal Scroll is still in My Hand, and it shall unroll all across the lands, according to My plans. Stand still, let your hearts learn to be still, for by your faith placed firmly in Me, shall you accomplish all that is set for your race. Look straight into My Face! Keep stepping within My Pace, for nothing shall fail of My Word or of my Promises to you as you do! I am with you!”
- Susan G O’Marra
- 06-30-24