Sunday, June 16, 2024

"The Glorious Forge and His Radiant Golden People - 06-16-24"

 

"The Glorious Forge and His Radiant Golden People - 06-16-24"




Today while I was standing in my kitchen, I saw in the Spirit a great forge burning. It was round in shape, and it was burning hot in the center of the forge, and then I saw a long arm and hand reach down with a set of long handled golden tongs. As I watched, I then heard the voice say, "My Glorious Forge."

Then I saw the hand reach out and pick up a person with the tongs and then placed them deep into the fiery forge. Then after a length of time, the tongs again reached down and picked up the person inside, and brought forth a molten shining person, who was made all of gold!

This Forge is for the beautifying of His People within His Glory.

Every impurity and all hindrances of the flesh and of the soul will be transformed by His Glory. It is the glorious work of the Father in this time. He is making His Habitation- His People, His Resting place glorious! His Shining Golden Ones are emerging!

Scriptures:

Psalms 16:2 I say to the Lord, You are my Lord; I have no good beside or beyond You. 3 As for the godly (the saints) who are in the land, they are the excellent, the noble, and the glorious, in whom is all my delight.

Isaiah 60:13 The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, the cypress, the plane, and the pine [trees] together, to beautify the place of My sanctuary; and I will make the place of My feet glorious.


- Susan G O'Marra
- 06-16-24