Sunday, June 16, 2024

“The Isaiah 35 and His Emerging Tiers of Leadership Prophecy given at SOG on 06-15-24”

 

“The Isaiah 35 and His Emerging Tiers of Leadership Prophecy given at SOG on 06-15-24”



The Lord led us to read from Isaiah 35:3-10.
3 Strengthen the weak hands and make firm the feeble and tottering knees. 4 Say to those who are of a fearful and hasty heart, Be strong, fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance; with the recompense of God He will come and save you. 5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. 6 Then shall the lame man leap like a hart, and the tongue of the dumb shall sing for joy. For waters shall break forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert. 7 And the burning sand and the mirage shall become a pool, and the thirsty ground springs of water; in the haunt of jackals, where they lay resting, shall be grass with reeds and rushes. 8 And a highway shall be there, and a way; and it shall be called the Holy Way. The unclean shall not pass over it, but it shall be for the redeemed; the wayfaring men, yes, the simple ones and fools, shall not err in it and lose their way. 9 No lion shall be there, nor shall any ravenous beast come up on it; they shall not be found there. But the redeemed shall walk on it. 10 And the ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with singing, and everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
The Main Prophecy:
“Hear the words He will say, let go of doubt today. Let go of doubt, and shout and break out! There’s a new grace, and a new flow, there’s a new fire, and He want you to know. The way has already been established for you, but you must open up and walk in the true that I have called you to. It is not a time just to know it in your head. It’s a time to live it instead, because I am the highway. I am the Living Waters. I am the Stream, it’s Me! I am going tom consume you entirely with Me. I am going to burn up the things that keep you from seeing. I am going to burn up the things that keep you from hearing. I am going to burn up the things in your life that keep you from fearing (Me), and from draw nearing. Because it’s time to know who I am! It’s time for My Breath and My Spirit to ignite you again. You are My Living Ones. Stop wandering in the desert areas of your life! Stop living in the past, and even limiting yourself in the present! But walk in the fullness of who I am, because I have already written your scroll, and it’s time for you to walk in the fullness of your role! It’s time for you to be made whole! It’s time for My Fire to begin to burn higher, until you match My desire!”
“I have set your feet on your course, and you are called to the inheritance of My white horse, and what are you doing with what I have given unto you? It’s time to ascend Children. It’s time to walk in the fullness of who I am, because I am in you. I am with you. I am for you. I am flowing in the earth, but are you flowing in Me in the new birth? Or are you doubting your worth? It’s time to let go of the chaff, of the things that weigh you down, and keep you locked in all around. It’s time to allow My Fire to purge those things and lift you higher. You are My vessels of fire, for I am fire, and are you not like Me? I shall give you eyes to see, for My eyes are a flame of fire, and your eyes shall be flames, and you will bear My Names, and you will move in My streams in the earth. For My Fire is fanning everywhere, but are you aware, and do you care enough to come, and let it fully be done, so that we are One? It’s time to come! It’s time to surrender all. It’s time to stand up in your call.”
Sue speaks:
Father, we respond to you tonight. You are calling us. You are drawing us into that higher fiery life. That life that is born of the Spirit. Father, we thank you for your Breath and your Spirit flowing, so that your people are knowing that you are showing, and you are leading us in a brand-new way. It’s not like before. It’s higher. It’s Fire!
The Angels of Fire Vision and prophecy:
“There are so many angels of fire in here. Those of you online, if you could see, you would say yes immediately. The angels of fire are in America, and they are going to purge this land, for the breath and the Spirit of the Lord. For He is Jealous for His people, and the angels are fanning the fire higher. For there will be a purging of the leaven of the flesh. Of the wood, the hay, the stubble, the chaff. Why would you expect less? For you are a holy offering to the Lord!”
“God is not disturbed by cycles of men. Seasons of war. Season of peace. Seasons of hot. Seasons of cold. These cycles go around and around and around. He’s not moved by that. He’s moved by you! It’s time to let go, and it’s time to see what He sees, and hear what He hears, so that you and He can agree. Because the fire- His Breath and His Spirit- and suddenly you are going to find yourself somewhere else, where you have been trying to get to for so long, and when you finally stop trying, and suddenly you find yourself somewhere else in Him, because He is coming through, and He wants me to tell you, if you will let go, you will find a new flow, because it’s Him.”
“It’s Habitation. He is your Tabernacle, and you are His. It’s not just falling fire, no, it’s flowing fire! The fire is breaking out, and it’s flowing out through you, because you are the fire vessel. You are the new! People around you are going to all of a sudden catch fire. They are going to start to burn. They will look all around, and say, where did this fire come from? You just smile, cause it’s just coming through you, because it’s God jumping and beginning to activate them. It’s time, don’t just try to drive your car, let Him flow you. His Habitation is full of living stones that are burning stones. It’s a House of Fire. Every stone is burning. A flame.”
“You all are called and chosen for His Purpose, but your lives are about to change. I’m telling you now, mark these words down! Your lives are about to change because God is moving! The first row. The second row. The third row. The fourth row. He is moving His Tiers of Leadership. The rows of those who have paid the price and done what it took to be available to Christ. There’s a Shift Change. Position Change. There’s an ignition of your mission, and your lives are going to change. You can mark this on your calendar. There is an acceleration now, but there is an expansion for the next level that you are called to, and it’s by the Spirit. Suddenly, what you are doing now, suddenly you are going to find yourself at the next level, doing something new.”
- Susan G O’Marra
- 06-15-24