Sunday, January 13, 2013
Spiritual SOS Update:
We have found out that Patrick's computers motherboard went, so it goes to the dumpster.
Mine has issues with starting up and even though it does start up repair a hundred times, and even does a restore to a previous time period, it still has troubles.......ugh!
We get it to work sometimes when we override the start up repair.
Sooooo, we are in the hunt for a more hardier computer!
Thank you to the 2 dear saints that sent us $98.00 via paypal towards a new laptop!
Patrick and I are very thankful!
God is on the move, and we are moving!
Thanks for praying for us!
"Wisdom : The Master and Director of the Work"
1 DOES NOT skillful and godly Wisdom cry out, and understanding raise her voice [in contrast to the loose woman]?
* Loose woman: Anything that draws you away from Him or from the position of His Rest- (IE: Temptation - Test - Trial)
* Matthew 18:7 Woe to the world for such temptations to sin and influences to do wrong! It is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the person on whose account or by whom the temptation comes!
* Luke 11:4 And forgive us our sins, for we ourselves also forgive everyone who is indebted to us [who has offended us or done us wrong]. And bring us not into temptation but rescue us from evil.
2 On the top of the heights beside the way, where the paths meet, stands Wisdom [skillful and godly]; 3 At the gates at the entrance of the town, at the coming in at the doors, she cries out: 4 To you, O men, I call, and my voice is directed to the sons of men. 5 O you simple and thoughtless ones, understand prudence; you [self-confident] fools, be of an understanding heart.
* Job 17:4 But their hearts [Lord] You have closed to understanding; therefore You will not let them triumph [by giving them a verdict against me].
* Proverbs 2:1 MY SON, if you will receive my words and treasure up my commandments within you, 2 Making your ear attentive to skillful and godly Wisdom and inclining and directing your heart and mind to understanding [applying all your powers to the quest for it];
* Proverbs 20:5 Counsel in the heart of man is like water in a deep well, but a man of understanding draws it out.
6 Hear, for I will speak excellent and princely things; and the opening of my lips shall be for right things. 7 For my mouth shall utter truth, and wrongdoing is detestable and loathsome to my lips. 8 All the words of my mouth are righteous (upright and in right standing with God); there is nothing contrary to truth or crooked in them. 9 They are all plain to him who understands [and opens his heart], and right to those who find knowledge [and live by it].
* Mark 12:29 Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord; 30 And you shall love the Lord your God out of and with your whole heart and out of and with all your soul (your life) and out of and with all your mind (with your faculty of thought and your moral understanding) and out of and with all your strength. This is the first and principal commandment. 31 The second is like it and is this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these. 32 And the scribe said to Him, Excellently and fitly and admirably answered, Teacher! You have said truly that He is One, and there is no other but Him; 33 And to love Him out of and with all the heart and with all the understanding [with the faculty of quick apprehension and intelligence and keenness of discernment] and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is much more than all the whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. [I Sam. 15:22; Hos. 6:6; Mic. 6:6-8; Heb. 10:8.] 34 And when Jesus saw that he answered intelligently (discreetly and having his wits about him), He said to him, You are not far from the
10 Receive my instruction in preference to [striving for] silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold, 11 For skillful and godly Wisdom is better than rubies or pearls, and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. 12 I, Wisdom [from God], make prudence my dwelling, and I find out knowledge and discretion. 13 The reverent fear and worshipful awe of the Lord [includes] the hatred of evil; pride, arrogance, the evil way, and perverted and twisted speech I hate.
* Proverbs 5:2 That you may exercise proper discrimination and discretion and your lips may guard and keep knowledge and the wise answer [to temptation].
* Luke 18:7 Woe to the world for such temptations to sin and influences to do wrong! It is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the person on whose account or by whom the temptation comes!
14 I have counsel and sound knowledge, I have understanding, I have might and power. 15 By me kings reign and rulers decree justice. 16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges and governors of the earth. 17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me early and diligently shall find me. 18 Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness (uprightness in every area and relation, and right standing with God). 19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than refined gold, and my increase than choice silver.
* Wisdom's Fruit: (We are also known by our fruit!) Whatever comes out of our mouth is in our heart!
* James 3:13 Who is there among you who is wise and intelligent? Then let him by his noble living show forth his [good] works with the [unobtrusive] humility [which is the proper attribute] of true wisdom.14 But if you have bitter jealousy (envy) and contention (rivalry, selfish ambition) in your hearts, do not pride yourselves on it and thus be in defiance of and false to the Truth.15 This [superficial] wisdom is not such as comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual (animal), even devilish (demoniacal). 16 For wherever there is jealousy (envy) and contention (rivalry and selfish ambition), there will also be confusion (unrest, disharmony, rebellion) and all sorts of evil and vile practices. 17 But the wisdom from above is first of all pure (undefiled); then it is peace-loving, courteous (considerate, gentle). [It is willing to] yield to reason, full of compassion and good fruits; it is wholehearted and straightforward, impartial and unfeigned (free from doubts, wavering, and insincerity). 18 And the harvest of righteousness (of conformity to God's will in thought and deed) is [the fruit of the seed] sown in peace by those who work for and make peace [in themselves and in others, that peace which means concord, agreement, and harmony between individuals, with undisturbedness, in a peaceful mind free from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts].
* 1 Peter 4:8 Above all things have intense and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins [forgives and disregards the offenses of others].
* James 5:16 Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].
20 I [Wisdom] walk in the way of righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation), in the midst of the paths of justice, 21 That I may cause those who love me to inherit [true] riches and that I may fill their treasuries. 30 Then I [Wisdom] was beside Him as a master and director of the work; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing before Him always, 31 Rejoicing in His inhabited earth and delighting in the sons of men. 32 Now therefore listen to me, O you sons; for blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who keep my ways. 33 Hear instruction and be wise, and do not refuse or neglect it. 34 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoever finds me [Wisdom] finds life and draws forth and obtains favor from the Lord. 36 But he who misses me or sins against me wrongs and injures himself; all who hate me love and court death.
He is A Master and Director of the Work!
On 01-01-2013, I awoke to a vision of a sword hovering in the air. It was being dipped into different things. The first thing it was dipped into was a vat of sand. The next was a container of wool. The third was a vessel of a silvery liquid. Over and over, the sword was dipped into each thing, one at a time, and repeated many times in it's circuit of sand, wool, and oil. Then the final thing was the sword was then placed within the folds of a beautiful garment that hung in the air nearby.
Then the Lord spoke:
I am tempering you.
I am rendering you impervious to cracks, to fractures, to schisms, and to divisions. I am hardening you to temptations and to demonic assaults.
I am making you inflexible to compromise and to mixture of any kind.
I am making you rigidly righteous, and strong in your faith in Me, so that I can wield you fully.
I am polishing the last of the smudges in your personality that mar My image from being fully seen.
I want you to gleam with Me in a new sensitivity and reveal a brighter countenance of Me.
I am enfolding you into each other, My Robe, My Church, and I am adding into your layers a new corporate strength. I have tempered you each individually, now I will form you corporately into a formidable weapon for Me.
This is the Year 2013, when I will form, I will assemble anew, and bring My End Time Army into full battle view.
Matthew 26:41 All of you must keep awake (give strict attention, be cautious and active) and watch and pray, that you may not come into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Luke 8:13 And those upon the rock [are the people] who, when they hear [the Word], receive and welcome it with joy; but these have no root. They believe for a while, and in time of trial and temptation fall away (withdraw and stand aloof).
Psalms 46:1 GOD IS our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble.
Psalms 105:4 Seek, inquire of and for the Lord, and crave Him and His strength (His might and inflexibility to temptation); seek and require His face and His presence [continually] evermore.
Psalms 138:3 In the day when I called, You answered me; and You strengthened me with strength (might and inflexibility to temptation) in my inner self.
1 Corinthians 10:13 For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently.
James 1:12 Blessed (happy, to be envied) is the man who is patient under trial and stands up under temptation, for when he has stood the test and been approved, he will receive [the victor's] crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him.
1 Peter 1:5 Who are being guarded (garrisoned) by God's power through [your] faith [till you fully inherit that final] salvation that is ready to be revealed [for you] in the last time. 6 [You should] be exceedingly glad on this account, though now for a little while you may be distressed by trials and suffer temptations, 7 So that [the genuineness] of your faith may be tested, [your faith] which is infinitely more precious than the perishable gold which is tested and purified by fire. [This proving of your faith is intended] to redound to [your] praise and glory and honor when Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) is revealed.
Romans 8:6 Now the mind of the flesh [which is sense and reason without the Holy Spirit] is death [death that comprises all the miseries arising from sin, both here and hereafter]. But the mind of the [Holy] Spirit is life and [soul] peace [both now and forever].
Philippians 4:7 And God's peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
* God has sound wisdom for you!
* God has clear direction for your path.
* God has understanding of what to do next.
* God has a deep well of insight to draw upon from within your heart.
* God has soul peace for you to live in daily.
- He is the Master and the Director of the work!
* Let Him lead, and you follow!