Saturday, April 16, 2011

Our recent Florida Trip Notes

Florida Trip Notes 4-2-11 to 4-12-11

As we were driving through Pennsylvania on the way to Florida, we noticed the sign on the Highway that said, Mount Nebo.

Deuteronomy 32:49 "Go up this mountain of the Abarim, Mount Nebo, which is in the land of Moab, opposite Jericho, and view the land of Canaan, which I am giving to the people of Israel for a possession.

Deuteronomy 34:1Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, 2all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, 3 the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar.

As we were driving through West Virginia, we noticed a sign that said, Goshen Road.

We know that Goshen was where Israel lived during the severe famine that came upon the world.

Genesis 47:4 They said to Pharaoh, "We have come to sojourn in the land, for there is no pasture for your servants’ flocks, for the famine is severe in the land of Canaan. And now, please let your servants dwell in the land of Goshen." 27 Thus Israel settled in the land of Egypt, in the land of Goshen. And they gained possessions in it, and were fruitful and multiplied greatly.

When that Pharoah died, the Israelites no longer had favor where they were and lost their freedoms. Slavery and bondage then happened for over 400 years. Then God sent Moses. The Plagues that were sent to deliver them.

Exodus 8:22 But on that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, where my people dwell, so that no swarms of flies shall be there, that you may know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth.

Exodus 9:26 Only in the land of Goshen, where the people of Israel were, was there no hail.

After the Exodus from Egypt and from the Pharaoh’s rule, the People of God had to fight for their freedom and for their new lands given to them by God. Joshua led them to victory and he recovered Goshen too.

Joshua 10:40 So Joshua struck the whole land, the hill country and the Negeb and the lowland and the slopes, and all their kings. He left none remaining, but devoted to destruction all that breathed, just as the LORD God of Israel commanded. 41 And Joshua struck them from Kadesh-barnea as far as Gaza, and all the country of Goshen, as far as Gibeon. 42 And Joshua captured all these kings and their land at one time, because the LORD God of Israel fought for Israel.

As we were driving further on our trip, Patrick and I began discussing the significance of our last church service in which Patrick laid his hand on our heads and released the oil on our heads. I said to Patrick that when he did that to me, I saw a small golden crown of oil come from heaven and it was placed on my head. I asked Patrick is that mentioned in the Word, the Crown of Oil?

Leviticus 21:12 KJV - Neither shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the crown of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD.

ASV- neither shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the crown of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am Jehovah.

Exodus 29:5 TM - "Then take the vestments and dress Aaron in the tunic, the robe of the Ephod, the Ephod, and the Breastpiece, belting the Ephod on him with the embroidered waistband. Set the turban on his head and place the sacred crown on the turban. Then take the anointing oil and pour it on his head, anointing him. Then bring his sons, put tunics on them and gird them with sashes, both Aaron and his sons, and set hats on them. Their priesthood is upheld by law and is permanent.

Psalms 89:19 TM - A long time ago you spoke in a vision, you spoke to your faithful beloved: "I've crowned a hero, I chose the best I could find; I found David, my servant, poured holy oil on his head, And I'll keep my hand steadily on him, yes, I'll stick with him through thick and thin. No enemy will get the best of him, no scoundrel will do him in. I'll weed out all who oppose him, I'll clean out all who hate him. I'm with him for good and I'll love him forever; I've set him on high—he's riding high! I've put Ocean in his one hand, River in the other; he'll call out, 'Oh, my Father—my God, my Rock of Salvation!' Yes, I'm setting him apart as the First of the royal line, High King over all of earth's kings. I'll preserve him eternally in my love, I'll faithfully do all I so solemnly promised. I'll guarantee his family tree and underwrite his rule. If his children refuse to do what I tell them, if they refuse to walk in the way I show them, If they spit on the directions I give them and tear up the rules I post for them— I'll rub their faces in the dirt of their rebellion and make them face the music. But I'll never throw them out, never abandon or disown them. Do you think I'd withdraw my holy promise? or take back words I'd already spoken? I've given my word, my whole and holy word; do you think I would lie to David? His family tree is here for good, his sovereignty as sure as the sun, Dependable as the phases of the moon, inescapable as weather."

Susan then felt led to listen to the CD of Bob Jones that we had in our car named, Open Heavens- Volume 1.

The first track was Bob sharing his encounter with Gabriel when he was called as a prophet at the age of 9. He later shared how when he was 13, he was caught up to heaven and he saw in heaven the saints that had ruled in their generations were sitting on the throne with crowns on their heads. From the authority and power of that crown, they had ruled in their generation. Bob said that the crown went over your soul. This signified that you would then operate out of the power of that crown that was placed upon your soul in purity. Bob said that even though they were on earth, they had ruled by being seated with Christ in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Then when they died, their position with the Lord was seated next to Him on one of the thrones, because that is what they has done on earth with the crown.

Leviticus 21:12 AMP - Neither shall he go out of the sanctuary nor desecrate or make ceremonially unclean the sanctuary of his God, for the crown or consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him. I am the Lord.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved— 6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

Susan then had a vision:

She saw all of us in the Church and we were standing. The ceiling then disappeared and we all see Jesus over our City. He was sitting on His Throne, and He had His crown on. He then looks at us all as we are standing in the church below, in His Presence, looking at Him. He suddenly has a golden goblet in His hand. I look, and we all do too! He drinks from His goblet in front of us and we drink from ours as we stand in the church below Him. The vision ended. A scripture came to me, I will drink it with you in My Father’s House? So I asked Patrick and he said it was in Matthew 26.

Matthew 26:26 Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is my body." 27And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, "Drink of it, all of you, 28for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 29I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom."

Matthew 13:36 Then he left the crowds and went into the house. And his disciples came to him, saying, "Explain to us the parable of the weeds of the field." 37He answered, "The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38The field is the world, and the good seed is the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the close of the age, and the reapers are angels. 40Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the close of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, 42 and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

We are in a New Age. A deeper and fuller consecration has been worked into His People over this past Season of Fire. The Lord is setting apart those that will walk fully with Him and in purity in Him. Those who fully commit to the Lord through this new level will rule and reign in their lands and receive that which is theirs by covenant right in Christ.

After this, we then crossed a River called the New River, and it was at 11:11pm. We later arrived in Florida on the 3rd.

On the return trip from Florida on the 10th, we gotinto the car and the clock said, 11:11 am. We also were taken a different route home by the GPS. It took us three days to get home. But we noticed a current theme of “95” regarding our route.

We traveled on I-95 through Florida up through The Carolinas and into the Virginias which was Highways 77/79. We noticed that the states and the cities we drove through all were on the Civil War route. We talked about the significance of God having us drive back along the route of the former civil war sites.

Then we stopped at exit 95 in Charleston, West Virginia and stayed there. In the morning there was a huge rainbow over the whole area where we had stayed. We arrived home on the third day on the 12th… The end, or the beginning!

-Susan