Saturday, June 4, 2011

Vision Of The Drops Of Oil


We experienced this vision in our Friday night meeting
and the Lord moved powerfully among us all.
We pray this also blesses you.... -Susan

Vision Of The Drops Of Oil

On Friday, 5-27-11, during the evening service at church, I saw many angels enter the meeting bringing a single drop of oil to each person. The drop of oil that the angel carried was very large. It was filled with golden oil. The angel would go up to the person and hand the person the drop of oil. The person would take it and as they held it and they looked into the oil they would each see something. Some people looked into the oil and they saw themselves reflected in the oil. Others saw Jesus’ reflection in the oil. Others saw other things reflected in the oil. The oil reflected and revealed what was in their hearts. When everyone had received the oil and had been showed the condition of their heart, the Lord then spoke again.

Jesus went up to each person and He spoke to each person and said, “Love me more. Let me in your hearts door. I want to ignite your hearts more. I want you to see Me more clearly.”

Then the Lord said, “I have come to set your hearts on fire with My desire. I will cause you to see as I see, and to burn as I burn. My Holy Oil shall overflow, even through you, as you let Me burn all the way through. I have come to pour Myself through you. I have come to ignite you. I have come to live through you anew. My Holy Oil shall pour through My Vessels forever more.”

Fresh Oil

Isaiah 1:6 From the sole of the foot even to the head there is no soundness or health in [the nation's body]--but wounds and bruises and fresh and bleeding stripes; they have not been pressed out and closed up or bound up or softened with new or fresh oil. [No one has troubled to seek a remedy.]  AMP

(The Golden Oil is the Balm of Gilead; the Remedy of Healing for His People.)

Psalms 92:10 But my horn (emblem of excessive strength and stately grace) You have exalted like that of a wild ox; I am anointed with fresh oil.  AMP

Holy Oil

Psalms 89:19 Once You spoke in vision to Your godly ones, And said, “I have given help to one who is mighty; I have exalted one chosen from the people. 20 “I have placed help upon David My servant; With My holy oil I have anointed him, 21 With whom My hand will be established; My arm also will strengthen him. ASV

The Oil is not only a sign of God’s Remedy for us, the source of healing, but also signifies the help He places upon us to deliver us, strengthen us, establish us, and set us in our places.

We will be healed.

We will be strengthened.

We will be helped.

We will be delivered.

We will be anointed.

We will be positioned by God Himself for our purpose.

We will be ignited by God Himself.

We will burn with His Love, His Light, His Desire, and His Holy Fire.

We will see as He sees, and understand as He understands.

We will move as He moves, and accomplish all that He gives us to do, with His help.

We will be His Vessels of Destiny in the earth.

-Susan O’Marra  5-27-11