Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Stone of Reproach Is Being Rolled Away This Day




The Stone of Reproach Is Being Rolled Away This Day

Today, I heard in the spirit a great grinding sound. It was loud and grating and sounded like scraping or mashing. I couldn't figure out what I was hearing at first. It was very loud and I knew that something very large was moving in the earth. As I listened, then I saw what it was. I saw a very massive round stone in front of me. It was so big that whatever was behind it was also very big. It was rolled in front of a very tall mountain at the base of the mountain. The mountain was almost black as if it was burnt in a fire. The mountain looked desolate and empty of any vegetation or people. All that was there was the blackened mountain and the great stone by the base of it.

What I had heard was the stone that was at the base of the mountain as it was beginning to move. The stone must have been there for a long time because I could see the stone groaning under the weight of it's own mass, as it struggle to move. I did not see a hand moving it, but I knew that there was one there. The stone groaned and creaked and grated under the weight that had held it in it's place for so long. Suddenly, it began to move more, and the stone slowly broke it's crusted stance and it began to move faster until it had fully moved in front of the mountains base. What I saw surprised me, as I saw that behind the stone was a great massive cave.

The cave was huge, and it looked as if it could contain multitudes within it. The stone stood much like a round statue now beckoning you to come closer to the blackened mountain. So, I looked closer, and it was indeed a cave. Inside the cave was a glorious scene. I saw multitudes of people. Each one was lit up with a different colored flame within them. As they all stood there from within the cave, they all shone like a multitude of colored flames all burning as one great fire within a mountain sized fireplace. The people were smiling and were so happy. They were radiant and very regal in appearance. They were rejoicing as the stone had rolled away. They were looking out at a new day. The stone had released them all and now they all were free to leave the mountain together. I could feel their joy and the love that they radiated from each of them, but there was a greater love that I also felt that came from all of them. They had learned to love while they were in the blackened mountain. They had all been changed within that place and now they each stood in a brand new grace. Then the vision ended. Then, I heard, "The stone of reproach is being rolled away this day."

So, I looked up scriptures regarding this stone:

Matthew 27:59 And Joseph took the body and wrapped it in a clean linen shroud 60 and laid it in his own new tomb, which he had cut in the rock. And he rolled a great stone to the entrance of the tomb and went away. 61 Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were there, sitting opposite the tomb.

Matthew 28:1 Now after the Sabbath, toward the dawn of the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to see the tomb. 2 And behold, there was a great earthquake, for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3 His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing white as snow.

Mark 16: 3And they were saying to one another, "Who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance of the tomb?" 4And looking up, they saw that the stone had been rolled back—it was very large. 5And entering the tomb, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, dressed in a white robe, and they were alarmed.

Joshua 5:9 And the LORD said to Joshua, "Today I have rolled away the reproach of Egypt from you." And so the name of that place is called Gilgal to this day.

Isaiah 54:4 "Fear not, for you will not be ashamed; be not confounded, for you will not be disgraced; for you will forget the shame of your youth, and the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.

Genesis 29:8 But they said, "We cannot until all the flocks are gathered together and the stone is rolled from the mouth of the well; then we water the sheep." 10 Now as soon as Jacob saw Rachel the daughter of Laban his mother’s brother, and the sheep of Laban his mother’s brother, Jacob came near and rolled the stone from the well’s mouth and watered the flock of Laban his mother’s brother.

The Lord then spoke to me, and said, I have finished the refining of My People who responded to me in the hour of trial that I brought each of them into. I have caused them to pass through the death process and have thoroughly purged the sin and the stain that was within them. I have now brought them out corporately, because with them, I will now do a new thing in the earth. I will reveal My Overcomers, and they shall shake the world with the knowledge of My Glory that they learned while I was dealing with them when I shut them in. I have rolled away the stone and now they shall come forth burning from within, burning with Me. I told you that the Transition is complete. Now I show you this to further illuminate the message so that My People will know that I have surely done it. I want them to each rise up and know that I have finished My work and that they are no longer bound, no longer alone, no longer shut out from each other. On the contrary, I brought them all through this phase together, even though most felt the isolation of the death process. My people are never alone, for I am always with them.

Now I am making it clear that they are to move forwards and to begin to walk in a new way. The old sins, and their fleshly weaknesses, and failures have passed away. I am their life, for I have fashioned Myself into a greater reality within them as they were being transformed. Now, they shall overcome in the earth, for that is their inheritance. It is time for My People to inherit My Promises and all that is called to be theirs by right. You are seeing the emerging of My Remnant and they shall transform the face of the church that is still in bondage in the earth. It is time for My Church, My Flocks, My Sheep to be watered again. It is time for strong food and drink that is pure to be served to My People again. My Mountain here is a sign of the Death that I subjected all of Mine to, and now it shall be a Symbol of Life that overcame death for them, it is a memorial of victory to them. My Fiery Light shall burn into the night, and I shall open the eyes of multitudes to My Light and they shall be drawn to My People, and to Me. I shall reveal Myself to all who look for Me. I have opened the Door to their Destiny. Now, it is time to walk out their course. It is a Day of New Life and of new Vision. I will awaken a new vision within My People as they step forwards in faith with Me. This is a Day of Victory. It is a time to rejoice in the freedom that has been given to them today, now I shall move through them in a brand new way!

Susan O'Marra
11-30-11