Sunday, June 3, 2012

Transcript of Prophetic Word given on 06-01-12

Transcript of Prophetic Word given on 06-01-12

Children, open up to Me. Open up to Me. Listen to Me. I want to come in great power. I want to come in great strength. I want to come in great ability. I want to come in these ways, in you, but you must let Me come through! You must open your spirit more! You must open your eyes, and ears, and hearts more! Let Me fully in your door! I want to pour, and pour, and pour! And I have been stretching you more, and more, and more! Because I am lifting you on My higher Floors, and Floors, and Floors! And you shall go up into My Doors, and Doors, and Doors! For you shall obtain all that is needed from My Stores, and Stores, and Stores! Because I have levels, and doors, and floors, and stores for you to acquire forevermore! It is time for the greater works. It is time for the greater power. It is time for the greater manifestations of My Sons in this hour! It is time, and you are My earthly design, and I am teaching you to yield to Me! I am teaching you to surrender to Me. I am teaching you to abandon to Me. And I am teaching you to be dependent upon Me. For in these qualities, if you will add them into your life, I can come to you fully. I can come in great power and display an ability. I can come as I want to, in the manner I want to, and in the way I want to. For this is My desire. That you would let Me draw you higher. I want to enlarge you, and I want to come more. Let Me in your hearts door. Open wide to Me. And this shall no longer be a mystery. But it shall become your history.

Scriptures:

Amos 9:6 It is He Who builds His upper chambers (stories) in the heavens and Who founds His vault over the earth, Who calls to the waters of the sea and pours them out on the face of the earth--The Lord is His name. AMP

Amos 9:6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name. KJV

Luke 14:33 So then, any of you who does not forsake (renounce, surrender claim to, give up, say good-bye to) all that he has cannot be My disciple.

Acts 11:21 And the presence of the Lord was with them with power, so that a great number [learned] to believe (to adhere to and trust in and rely on the Lord) and turned and surrendered themselves to Him.

Mark 1:20 And immediately He called out to them, and [ abandoning all mutual claims] they left their father Zebedee in the boat with the hired men and went off after Him [ to be His disciples, side with His party, and follow Him].

Mark 10:28 Peter started to say to Him, Behold, we have yielded up and abandoned everything [once and for all and joined You as Your disciples, siding with Your party] and accompanied You [ walking the same road that You walk].

Psalms 104:27 These all wait and are dependent upon You, that You may give them their food in due season.

2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. 5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these qualities is blind or short-sighted, having forgotten his purification from his former sins. 10 Therefore, brethren, be all the more diligent to make certain about His calling and choosing you; for as long as you practice these things, you will never stumble; 11 For in this way there will be richly provided for you an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 12 Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have. 13 I think it right, as long as I am in this body, to stir you up by way of reminder,

Romans 12:6 Having gifts (faculties, talents, qualities) that differ according to the grace given us, let us use them: [He whose gift is] prophecy, [let him prophesy] according to the proportion of his faith;

2 Peter 3:11 Since all these things are thus in the process of being dissolved, what kind of person ought [each of] you to be [in the meanwhile] in consecrated and holy behavior and devout and godly qualities,

Susan O'Marra

06-01-12