Friday, August 31, 2012

More to the Understanding given during the prayer Watch this morning.



Transcript of the Prophetic Word given during the Prayer Watch on 08-31-12:

I posted the previous word below this post this morning just before the Prayer Watch. The Three Heavenly Visitors posting..... We go to the prayer watch and the Lord has me read through each point, and we prayed through each one, for the Body of Christ and for our nation. Then the Lord gave us more that was added to us. We pray that it also adds more to you, and strengthens your faith and your vision too. -Susan

Prayer:

We thank you Father, that your word is true, that you have a plan predestined for man, written by your own hand, and given so that man would understand. Lord, unfold it today, unfold it a new way. Let it come alive to our hearts and minds as we read it. Remove the veil off of our hearts and minds, that fear, doubt, and unbelief have erected over us. Lord, let your fiery tests reveal your best. Let it reveal your breast to us, your very purpose.

The Lord speaks:

"This is only the beginning, Children, of My Messengers that will come to each of you. For I have many things for you to understand in the days ahead. I will send My angelic host to you, to give you their bread. For I released angel's food to My People of old, and I say in this hour, I will release My Manna again, to My women and men that are pure and upright before me in this hour. I will come with meals of great power. I will come with words that will carry you, and not just for decades, but I say to you, even this generation. I am not without power. I am not without wisdom, but I am without a People that will yield, and listen, and obey Me. But this is changing today Children, I have marked it for you, and I have showed you the direction that I shall go. That you are to move in, into My deeper flow."

"Eat of Me! Drink of Me! Sup with Me! Let Me unwrap the layers for you. For how can you know what to do, if you don't go deeper into Me? If you stay on the surface, you will miss Me. You must come closer to Me. You must let Me, the Living Word, unfold to you. You must, together as a Body, set your face to obey Me in your race. I have called you, and chosen you, as part of My Plan, but Children, it's by My Hand that you all stand. I have set you in this place, and I have given it to you, as a space of Grace. As seasons change, this place shall change too. You shall move here, and you shall move there, and you shall move, as My Seasons move. You shall grow, as My Seasons flow. You shall know, as My Word comes forth and is unfolded to you, you shall move, and know what to do. For I shall greatly enlarge you in this hour. For you have sought My Meal from My Hand, and you have not drank from the fountains of man."

"I have watched to see who was listening to Me. I have watched to see who was eating from Me. Very few sit at My Feet. Very few will sit in your seat. For I shall not give the seat of My elders to those that are not faithful in My House. But I say, Children, watch and pray. Watch and pray! You see Me coming along today. You see Me coming along at the entrance of this New Day. You see My angels walking in step with Me. You shall also step into this mystery. You shall fulfill all righteousness in your generation. You shall fulfill My Plan for your station. You shall understand the measure that I shall dispense to you, and you shall glean all within it, that I have reserved for you. Do not be afraid that you shall lack. Oh no, I have everything ready. I want you to be strong and steady. I want you to be bold. I want you to be wise. I want you to move, as you see what I am doing through your eyes. You must move with Me! You must listen to My Voice. You must discern the things that will come, the things that will be done, the voices that will speak. Take care, for many shall try to make you weak. But if you eat of Me, I shall strengthen thee. I shall guard thee, and keep thee in the way. Children, follow Me, and obey. I am hastening your day."

"I have set My Standard Bar to the next level. But who are those that can resist the temptations that will come of the devil? I say, many will fall, because they have not been obedient to their call, and they have not been faithful on the wall. But I say, you shall stand. You shall lead. You shall feed. You shall command. You shall lead many in, by your stand. Eat My Meal, that I have reserved in this place for you, and as you eat it, I shall then break you out, and I shall bring you to the new. For in the new place, I shall have another meal for you. With each place, shall a meal be served, and then you shall move to the next level. I have everything reserved for you. You must glean from Me the things for this day. I shall lay My Maps before you a new way. I shall show you My Charts. I shall show you My Pages. I shall show you even, the bounty of your end time wages. Oh, because I want you to know I take care of you. I am for you. I am with you. I bless those that walk with Me diligently. Do not put your eyes on the things that will come from the skies. For I shall rain down many things from the sky in the days ahead, just as I did on Sodom's head. You shall see things rain down from the sky upon those that did deny."

"I have many things that will come, that will cause fear in the earth, but it will cause faith for those that will give birth. Do not measure what you see, as My activity. No, My activity will produce the things that you will see! Know what I am doing! Know, that it is Me, and by My Hand, that you generation shall rise, or fall, or stand. I am in command, and my angels stand at attention with you. I have given you your sign. I have given you the 42 ranks. I have given you, My People, what you need. Follow Me, and you shall reap your seed. Your quivers shall be full, and you shall overflow, because My River is sweeping the banks, and there is no wall, or barrier, or encampment that can resist My Hand. For I shall shake it, on this planet, as I have never shaken it before. But you shall go forth, as mighty men of war! For I have reserved this generation for you. You are My Faithful Few, My 300, for this day. You are in My Cabinet. You are in My House. You are in My Hand, and you shall walk in the fullness of My Plan. For I shall give you the wisdom to understand, but you must not deviate from My Command."

"You must not go your ways, now that I have told you the things that shall come, you are required to meet My Requirements, saith the Lord. You are required to follow Me. I have desired that many would pass My Tests. I know those that are not strong enough yet. I shall equip them, and they shall come in later. But Children, My desire is that they would be with you, in the front lines. You are My End time Design. Set your hand in Mine. Eat and drink of My Wine, and understand My unfolding design. For you have been given your sign. Move with Me. Move in faith and believe in Me. Move in My Strength and let Me empower you, and you shall never fail to achieve victory."

More Scriptures the Lord gave:

Psalms 78:21 When God heard that, he was furious— his anger flared against Jacob, he lost his temper with Israel. It was clear they didn't believe God, had no intention of trusting in his help. But God helped them anyway, commanded the clouds and gave orders that opened the gates of heaven. He rained down showers of manna to eat, he gave them the Bread of Heaven. They ate the bread of the mighty angels; he sent them all the food they could eat. He let East Wind break loose from the skies, gave a strong push to South Wind. This time it was birds that rained down— succulent birds, an abundance of birds. He aimed them right for the center of their camp; all round their tents there were birds. They ate and had their fill; he handed them everything they craved on a platter. But their greed knew no bounds; they stuffed their mouths with more and more. Finally, God was fed up, his anger erupted— he cut down their brightest and best, he laid low Israel's finest young men. -TM

John 6:31 Our forefathers ate the manna in the wilderness; as the Scripture says, He gave them bread out of heaven to eat.

1 Peter 1:13 So brace up your minds; be sober (circumspect, morally alert); set your hope wholly and unchangeably on the grace (divine favor) that is coming to you when Jesus Christ (the Messiah) is revealed. 14 [Live] as children of obedience [to God]; do not conform yourselves to the evil desires [that governed you] in your former ignorance [when you did not know the requirements of the Gospel]. 15 But as the One Who called you is holy, you yourselves also be holy in all your conduct and manner of living.

Colossians 3:12 Clothe yourselves therefore, as God's own chosen ones (His own picked representatives), [who are] purified and holy and well-beloved [by God Himself, by putting on behavior marked by] tenderhearted pity and mercy, kind feeling, a lowly opinion of yourselves, gentle ways, [and] patience [which is tireless and long-suffering, and has the power to endure whatever comes, with good temper].

Revelations 3:1 AND TO the angel (messenger) of the assembly (church) in Sardis write: These are the words of Him Who has the seven Spirits of God [the sevenfold Holy Spirit] and the seven stars: I know your record and what you are doing; you are supposed to be alive, but [in reality] you are dead. 2 Rouse yourselves and keep awake, and strengthen and invigorate what remains and is on the point of dying; for I have not found a thing that you have done [any work of yours] meeting the requirements of My God or perfect in His sight. 3 So call to mind the lessons you received and heard; continually lay them to heart and obey them, and repent. In case you will not rouse yourselves and keep awake and watch, I will come upon you like a thief, and you will not know or suspect at what hour I will come.

-Susan O'Marra    -08-31-12