Sunday, March 3, 2013

"The Heavenly Rooms and the Two Books 02-22-13"


"The Heavenly Rooms and the Two Books  02-22-13"
 

I saw us in heaven, and we were in a room. In the room were 2 books. One book was red and one book was blue. The red one had silver edges. The blue one had gold edges.
 
The red book's title was "War Manual."
 
The blue book's title was, "Eternal Promises."
 
The 2 books are being given to us, the Church, today to walk more in Heaven's Way. Each book had crystal pages, and living scenes were flowing in each page. Like living pages. I then saw angels come and they set up 2 podium stands. The angels then put each book on each stand. Both books opened up at the same time. Then the lights in the heavenly room were dimmed down low, highlighting the 2 stands, and the 2 books. There was light coming out of the pages of the 2 books, and that light then lit the room.

Then I heard the voice of God calling, "Who will come and read?"
"Who will stand in My Council and meet My need?"
"Who will meet the requirements to lead My People in battle?"
"Who will declare the Word of the Lord in the earth?"
"Who will stand up in this hour?"
"Who will look into the heavenly things, for your day?"
"They are set in place, for those who choose to be My dwelling place. Let them now come, and let them read, and understand, and take their commands, at My 2 stands."

Psalms 90:1 [ BOOK FOUR ] [ A Prayer of Moses the man of God. ] LORD, YOU have been our dwelling place and our refuge in all generations [says Moses].

Ezekiel 37:27 My tabernacle or dwelling place also shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

John 14:23 Jesus answered, If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him.

Ephesians 2:22 In Him [and in fellowship with one another] you yourselves also are being built up [into this structure] with the rest, to form a fixed abode (dwelling place) of God in (by, through) the Spirit.

Jeremiah 23:18 For who among them has stood in the council of the Lord, that he should perceive and hear His word? Who has marked His word [noticing and observing and giving attention to it] and has [actually] heard it? 22 But if they had stood in My council, then they would have caused My people to hear My words, then they would have turned them [My people] from their evil way and from the evil of their doings.

02-27-13 The Prayer Room in Heaven

I see us in heaven, and we are all in a great prayer room. The room is full of the saints and the angels, and they are all standing here too, they are on the watch with us. As I was asking the Lord to show us what to pray today, what is on heaven's heart. I just saw the whole atmosphere, be filled with clouds. It's like we are moving in the clouds very fast. It is like the whole room is like a spiritual vehicle moving through the clouds. We are moving very fast in the spirit realm. The Father is accelerating things in prayer. Then the clouds began to thin, and they began to part, and I saw that the whole sky was full of eyes. The whole sky was full of burning eyes, everywhere. I don't know exactly what it all means though. I know that the eyes of the Lord run to and fro. These eyes are all filled with the heavens. I know that we also pray with burning understanding, by the Spirit of Revelation.

2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong in behalf of those whose hearts are blameless toward Him. You have done foolishly in this; therefore, from now on you shall have wars.

Zechariah 4:10 Who [with reason] despises the day of small things? For these seven shall rejoice when they see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel. [These seven] are the eyes of the Lord which run to and fro throughout the whole earth.

Now I see, the whole room in heaven that we are in,  we are all in this huge crystal box filled with clouds, and the eyes are in the box around us, and we are moving very fast in the clouds, in this crystal box. 

Patrick: Annie Schlader said, The Crystal Box is the place of protection, made of the blood of Jesus, for the end time church, to protect her from the attacks of the enemy.  She mentions this in her book, "Visions from on High."

It is also a manifestation of the 4 sides of the Cherubim.  They have 4 sides, also like a box.

Susan: So, we are praying from that position today. We are praying from within the covering of the Blood of Jesus.

-Susan O'Marra   -02-27-13