Thursday, March 14, 2013

"The Measure of the Word Vision and Prophecy"



"The Measure of the Word Vision and Prophecy"


During the final Pentecost class at SOG Church on Tuesday, March 12th, I saw a huge crystal box suspended in the air. It was in the shape of a square and it was on the left side of the room. Then when I came up to the front to share what I was seeing in the Spirit. I suddenly felt myself physically standing in the crystal box that I saw. At first, it's sides were short, but then it started to get taller until it reached my hips in height. The Lord then said, "I am acclimating you to the measure of My Power that you are called to operate in. I am growing you up into it, so that you can learn to let it flow through you in increased measures. I am training you for more increase."

 
Prophecy to the graduating students:     Scriptures added for further study)


"What I have begun in you Children, is only just the beginning, and I am faithful to complete it. But I am also faithful to increase it, because I have a plan that I set in the very beginning of the ages of man. And I determined that I would have a people in this last day, that would walk with Me all the way. That would walk in the fullness of My Measure that I walked in on earth, that you would also have it in your earthen vessels, and you would complete what I began on the earth."


Philippians 1:6 And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.

 
Ephesians 4:13 [That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [ full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ's own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.


"I chose this generation, to offer it to man again. I have found a people in the land that agree, and that desire Me entirely. I have found in you a place of faith that I can do it in. I am pleased with the measure that you are currently walking in. I am going to grow it, and I am going to deepen it, and widen it. I am going to increase it, till it breaks out and overflows. Wherever you go, you are going to increase that level, as you expand, and as you pull people in, as you teach them, and disciple them, and mentor them, and father them."


Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

 
Luke 17:5 The apostles said to the Lord, Increase our faith (that trust and confidence that spring from our belief in God).


"I shall have a nation of great faith again. For I am after a nation of vision. A nation of faith. You are My Seed that I am casting into the ground in this nation again. Though you fell into the ground for a season and died, I brought you forth, and now you are going to stand in My Resurrection Power and you are going to show the way in this hour. Because I have a plan from the beginning, and day by day, I have been doing it all throughout these thousands of years. And now, you are in that door, and you are walking in My Light. You will fulfill the things that I have written on your scroll."


Isaiah 26:2 Open the gates, that the [uncompromisingly] righteous nation which keeps her faith and her troth [with God] may enter in.


John 12:24 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains [just one grain; it never becomes more but lives] by itself alone. But if it dies, it produces many others and yields a rich harvest.


"I am growing you up into the measure of the Word that I ordained for you to walk in. That is the picture of My Box, that is the Measure of, or the Container of My Word for you to give birth to, and to walk in the revelation of it, and impart it to others. So I say to you, release your faith for more. Release your faith for greater things, for I will take you, and I will add to you, and I will multiply you, and you will pour it out to others, and you shall multiply too, because these are the Days of Multiplication. These are the days when I will do great things. I will do great things, with great expansion through you, as you act on the things that I put in your heart to do."

 
2 Corinthians 9:10 And [God] Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply your [resources for] sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness [which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity].


"There is nothing impossible for you, because there is nothing impossible for Me. All things were created, are sustained, and are upheld by Me. Therefore everything you see, that I show you in the Spirit, you can do. Everything you see, shall come to pass, if you act on it, and it shall be done in the earth. Because I have given you My Pattern, and now it is time for you to reveal My Worth, to the earth."


Matthew 17:20 He said to them, Because of the littleness of your faith [that is, your lack of firmly relying trust]. For truly I say to you, if you have faith [ that is living] like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.


Luke 1:37 For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment.


-Susan O'Marra

-03-12-13