Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"It is Time to Thresh, O, Daughter of Zion!"


 
 


"It is time to rise up and thresh, O Daughter of Zion!"
 
 
Prophecies given during the service at SOG on May 26th, 2013:


Message Context: 2 Samuel 5:17-25.     After the message, the Spirit began to move:


Susan:


We hear the sound of the cry of those in captivity all around. We hear the sound of heaven moving. We hear the sound of your fire burning. We hear the sound of the wind blowing, of the angels speaking, and looking for those that will believe. We hear it and we see it. We agree and we get up, and we begin to act, and move with you. We go higher, Father. Because we see that now is the time, and now is the hour, when you are moving in the earth in power. We realign with your design.


We say, Father, move! We say to the angels, move! We say to the devil, move! We say to the chains binding men, move! You will no longer bind the people anymore! We say, the man child has declared war, in the earth, and in the heavens! We say, it is harvest time, in the Kingdom of God on earth! It has begun, and the kingdoms of this world, and the kingdoms of men, have become the kingdoms of our God again! We say, the dominion is given unto men, as you gave it to Adam! You are now giving it to those who are as Adam, that believe, that are one with You! That walk up and down in Your Name! That carry Your inner flame!


We say, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we say, let the Harvest begin! We say, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, let the shackles and the chains begin to fall off men! Let cities open for Him! Let schools open to Him! Let Governments open to Him! Let businesses open to Him! Let homes open! We say, change! Winds of Change, blow! Let the Breaker go before us, and know that we agree with Heaven's decree!


The Father speaks:


"It is time to get up and thresh, O daughter of Zion. It is time to get up and thresh with Me, for I am in the Winepress of Intimacy. I am treading out the grapes. I am treading out the wine.  I am treading out the feast, in which many will come and dine. But you must thresh with Me, in the Winepress of Intimacy. For as you do, I can pour out My power through you. Because My Love will be the walls and the roof that is over you, and through My Love, I can thresh the power that will flow through you. For I will trust you to the degree that you love Me, and to the degree that My love is established in you, is the degree that you will thresh with Me, and I will thresh with you."


"I have been tempering you in My Fires. I have been forcing you to go higher. I have been stirring within you the Flame of Desire, because I have been testing you in My Fire. I have been preparing you to go higher. I have been forcing you to decide. Who will go and set free My Bride? Who will go and help her to be purified? Who will go and present her to Me, and bring her to Me in purity? Who are the ones that will reap the Harvest for Me? Who will help equip My Bride to be purified in the earth?"


"I am looking for soldiers of great worth. An army, as vast as the earth. Oh, look and see, My army is bigger than this! My army is in the heavens, and in the earth. But I say, the two shall now give birth, and become one, because you have begun to hear the sound of the moving of My Son. I have a battle that has begun. It shall not be turned, but it shall become a war. I have made you battle-hardened, through these things I allowed in your lives, to cause you to be vessels of great worth. I have stirred you, to see the things that laid inside of you, and you must deal with these things now, to come into the new."


"I have allowed the enemy to come against you, and to embattle you, and to surround you, till you decided what you were going to do, but you have the Key to Breakthrough. You have the mantle to bring change. You have the authority to rearrange. You have the authority to command and rule in My stead. My Kingdom is within you. My Kingdom shall be erected through your life, as you move in the principles of My Word everyday."


"Establish My Way! Establish My House! Establish My Kingdom! Move with My angels, and move with Me! because through you, My Son shall have a great victory, and He shall present that Harvest to Me! You will stand with Him in the end, and you will see the rewards given to men. Because you are the generation that I ordained it to begin. I wrote you in My Book, in the beginning, and I have let you take a look, in the end. Now you must contend, for I shall usher it all in, and Children, you must know that you win! You must know it is already done! But you must move with Me everyday, and you will see the victory."


"You are My Keys to the Harvest in the earth. I sent My Son to show you the way. I sent My Spirit to empower you today. I sent My Fire to invigorate you in a new way. Now move with Me, for My angels are waiting for you. As you get up, and respond, and begin to obey everyday, and begin to step out the new, I shall surely provide for you. I shall surely heal you in every way. I shall surely make a way, because you are the way, Children. I am establishing the earth, new, through you! So, go and do the things I have commanded you. Go and do the things I have called you to do, because I am with you, saith the Lord!"


"I am with you! I am for you! be strong and of great courage! Be strong, and fear not! For My Captains stand all around you! My angels are at your command! Why do you shake with fear in your land? I am coming with turbulence, and My turbulence will be at every hand. But through that turbulence, you, as a nation, shall stand, and you shall fulfill your command, because I have set each of you, in the midst of that land! You shall establish her hand in hand, for you have the authority, to see your nation restored to Me! You have the power of war! You have the power of decree! You must slay those giants that prevent your nation from her destiny, and you must do it through the wisdom that I will give to you! You will do it together, because I am here to do it! It has begun."


"I am going to shake every nation, every land, and you will see devastation all around, and at every hand, because I am going to throw down every giant in your land! You will build up the new, and the true, and you will see Me restore her new! You will glorify Me in the end, and you will say, Lord, you did it! Your Word is true! You will see My Light shone in your nation new, for I will be glorified in every nation in the end! I am on the move! I shall rearrange, and every nation shall shake, but every nation shall change and will be what is written in My Book! Now, go and do what I have called you to do, because I am with you, saith the Lord."


Patrick:


At the beginning of the prophecy, the Lord talked about the two armies, His angels, and us. In Genesis 32, it shows a depiction of this end time army. The heavenly and the earthly armies together, Jacob saw Gods angelic army and the natural army. This is just more understanding for us here tonight.

 
Genesis 32:1 THEN JACOB went on his way, and God's angels met him. 2 When Jacob saw them, he said, This is God's army! So he named that place Mahanaim [two armies].

 
Song of Solomon 6:12 Before I was aware [of what was happening], my desire [to roam about] had brought me into the area of the princes of my people [the king's retinue]. 13 [I began to flee, but they called to me] Return, return, O Shulammite; return, return, that we may look upon you! [I replied] What is there for you to see in the [poor little] Shulammite? [And they answered] As upon a dance before two armies or a dance of Mahanaim.

 
Judges 6:10 And I said to you, I am the Lord your God; fear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But you have not obeyed My voice. 11 Now the Angel of the Lord came and sat under the oak (terebinth) at Ophrah, which belonged to Joash the Abiezrite, and his son Gideon was beating wheat in the winepress to hide it from the Midianites. 12 And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him and said to him, The Lord is with you, you mighty man of [fearless] courage. 13 And Gideon said to him, O sir, if the Lord is with us, why is all this befallen us? And where are all His wondrous works of which our fathers told us, saying, Did not the Lord bring us up from Egypt? But now the Lord has forsaken us and given us into the hand of Midian. 14 The Lord turned to him and said, Go in this your might, and you shall save Israel from the hand of Midian. Have I not sent you? 15 Gideon said to Him, Oh Lord, how can I deliver Israel? Behold, my clan is the poorest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house. 16 The Lord said to him, Surely I will be with you, and you shall smite the Midianites as one man.


Micah 4:13 Arise and thresh, O Daughter of Zion! For I will make your horn iron and I will make your hoofs bronze; you shall beat in pieces many peoples, and I will devote their gain to the Lord and their treasure to the Lord of all the earth.


-Susan O'Marra 

-05-26-13