Friday, June 14, 2013

"I Am Opening Your Eyes Children - 06-07-13"






"I Am Opening Your Eyes Children"


Prophecy given during the conference on Friday, June 7th, 2013


I am opening your eyes Children. I long to open My people's eyes. I desire this. I have longed for a people that would hunger after Me enough to pursue Me, to desire the deeper things. I long for spiritually mature children in the earth, and I see your hearts desire to go higher, Children. That is of Me, because I planted those seeds in you, that you would begin to search for Me, and seek Me with all your heart. For I am drawing you closer to Me in this hour, saith the Lord. I am drawing you closer than you ever thought possible, because Children, you are born of Me, and it is time that who I am and what I am becomes a reality. I am unlocking spiritual doors for you to enter in. I long for you to see clearly and not dim, as mere men. You are not just a human person. You are an eternal being that is with Me forever. You are always with Me, even in the Spirit, you are with Me. I want you to see clearly in this hour, so I am coming with increasing power. I want My Children to know what I am doing. I want you to see far ahead, none of My Children should ever be in fear or dread. Because when you see Me, why is there fear? Why is there anxiety? Why would these things on the earth shake you? Why, when I am with you, and you are with Me! You must put your eyes on Me, and you must look again. Look again Children, practice in My Presence.


Come to Me more, for as you do, I will open your hearts door. I will open the eyes of your spirit, and you will see more. You will not fear because you will know what I am doing. You will know that I am near, and you will sense Me with all of your 6 spiritual senses. But Children, I desire that you see, for how can the blind serve Me? How can you lead them in, if you do not know where you are going? If you do not know where I am, and what I am doing, how can you lead them? You must see! It is mandatory that your ears be opened, and your eyes be pure, that is why I have been bringing you through the hard path this year, because it is time for you to be clear. It is time for you to be pure. It is time for you to be worry free. It is time to live in liberty. I am bringing My People through by a hard path, but it is a true path. It is the narrow path that few choose, and that the world does not walk upon. But as you have been coming to Me, I have been opening you more, and more, and more. I am going to bring you on My Heavenly Floors, and you are going to stand in My Open Doors, and you are going to see those things, and you will not fear, because you will see clear, and you will hear My Voice, and you will know that I am near. You will walk with Me in great joy and liberty, for you are a pillar in My House, and you are the answer among men. If you are in fear and are shaken, how can you be a witness for Me? How can you be an example, and how can you be a solution to others, if you yourself are failing for fear?


Children, you are going to be rock solid by the end of this year, because I am cementing you to Me. I will do this more, as you come more, as you spend time with Me, as you open yourself to Me, I will reveal Myself to you, and you will see Me as I am. You will know my Voice, and you will see My Face, and you will understand My Plan. You will move, you will move, you will move among men, and you will be My Pillar, and you will walk through the earth, and you will do those things that I have called you to do. Take your eyes off of those things that shake you, and put them on Me, for I am putting a light in your eyes tonight. I am ringing more light, and My Light shall be like pillars, going into your eyes, and I shall burn through your eyes, and I shall cause a new sight, and a new degree of accuracy to come into you. For I am here as a Flame, and as a Pillar, and as a Rod, and I am here to fill you with Fire and Light, because Children, you must see right! You must see as I see, and then we can agree, and then you can walk in full victory.


Kathryn Kuhlman: Faith is to stop believing in what you see, and to start seeing what you believe.


Ephesians 1:17 [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him, 18 By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones), 19 And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength,


Colossians 1:9  For this reason we also, from the day we heard of it, have not ceased to pray and make [special] request for you, [asking] that you may be filled with the full (deep and clear) knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom [in comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God] and in understanding and discernment of spiritual things-- 10 That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and desiring to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God [with fuller, deeper, and clearer insight, acquaintance, and recognition]. 11 [We pray] that you may be invigorated and strengthened with all power according to the might of His glory, [to exercise] every kind of endurance and patience (perseverance and forbearance) with joy, 12 Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God's holy people) in the Light.


-Susan O'Marra
-06-07-13