Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Angel and the Burning Cross Vision on 07-30-13





The Angel and the Burning Cross Vision on 07-30-13




·         As we were driving home from a weeks vacation in the Adirondacks today, I was thinking, "Lord, I didn't have a visitation from you the whole trip..." and the Lord said, "I gave you a vacation."

·         A few minutes later, as we were nearing Rochester, I saw on the horizon, a huge cross rise from ground level upwards. As it rose high in the sky it went from red, to orange, to yellow, to green, and finally to blue.

·         Then, the cross burst into flames, and then I saw it change to a large communications tower sending out signals around the world. It would switch from the cross to the signal tower, back and forth, a few times.

·         Then it changed to the Lampstand. Jesus was then standing by the Lampstand and it would move over certain cities to rest there.

·         Then the last scene was the Angel of the Covenant and his head was in the clouds, and he was standing by the Lampstand and it would switch from the Lampstand to the Rainbow, and it would switch back and forth a few times. The Rainbow would flash as he stood in the sky.


The Lord then began to speak to me about the vision:


"I have brought My People out from their hard bondages by a hard path to thoroughly test their hearts and to try their ways. It was My Grace to bring them through, and I gave them 5 stages of trials, signified by the 5 colors you saw in My Cross. If My People will not pick up their Cross to follow Me, then they cannot become My Disciples, nor become My Friends. As I learned obedience through My Sufferings, so must My People, for in this path is the path of Life fully found."


"As I have now ended this phase in My dealings with My Children, I am now bringing forth a tried and chosen generation that has sought My Face and My Ways, and in whom I am pleased to call them My Friends. These ones I am now bringing into My Bosom, to hear My Voice in new deeper ways. My Voice is speaking throughout the earth, but few hear Me clearly. This will now be the deciding factor among men, those who truly know Me and hear Me, and those who don't. I am releasing a new sound in the earth, a new resonance of My Spirit that will sound forth a trumpeting voice, that will bring a separation of those that truly hear Me, from those who stand aloof from Me. I am also revealing a New Frequency that will awaken multitudes to live in My Reality."


"I am walking among men, to see who will fully enter in. I am calling My People higher unto Me. I am calling entire cities to become Clarion Sounds for Me. My Voice shall indeed be heard, and My Words shall be given in a new purity and a mighty flow. I shall anoint My People with a Clarity and an Authority that will shake cities and regions into a new synchronicity and a truer harmony with Me in the days ahead. I want a true dispensing of My Healing Bread. You see this coming, and it is now flowing in it's infancy, but it shall be growing more quickly, as I move over entire regions in Power and in Glory. You are to awaken them to their purposes and show them the way to Me. I am going to sweep My Cities in."


"My angels are positioned over the cities and the areas that have made themselves ready, and who have cried out to Me to visit them and to change them, and so I shall. I am here to awaken them this year. I have begun to unfold My Hand this summer, and I shall shake many more this fall and into the winter, My Fires shall burn higher. My Covenant is with those that fear Me. I have heard their cries, and their prayers I do not despise. I have come to reveal who I am. My House is being built by many, in many homes and churches. But now I am coming for My Mountain to be built in the Cities and Regions. I am coming to fill My House and to fill My Mountains with the knowledge of Me. Nations will flow in and out of My House and in and out of My Mountains to inquire of Me."


As I was driving and having this vision, Patrick looks over at me and says, "Do you see that rainbow?" I said, "what rainbow?" I flipped up my sun visor, as the sun was shining rightly in the sky. Right in front ahead of us in the sky was a pillar rainbow! I took 3 pictures of it with my I Phone, but by the time I got the camera, we got the edge of it. This was the same time as My Vision of the Lord and the rainbow! Pat did not know what I was seeing, but the Lord wanted me to know that what I was seeing was of Him! I love it!! The time he said it till I told him of my vision was 7:21 to 7:22 pm. I asked Pat, "what does Daniel 7:21 & 22 say?" He read it to me:


Daniel 7:21 As I looked, this horn made war with the saints and prevailed over them 22 Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the Most High [God], and the time came when the saints possessed the kingdom.


   








The 3 pics show the angel riding the white horse over the areas that are ripe for His Awakening and Habitation!!


- Amazing Days - Amazing God!!!


- Susan O'Marra
- 07-30-13