Thursday, May 15, 2014

"Your Circle Has Been Written By Me" 05-13-14

 

 
 
 
"Your Circle Has Been Written By Me"
 
Child:
 
You shall not follow after the circles of men
 
You shall flow in the circles of My Cherubim
 
You are to be who I have called you to be
 
You cannot walk another's destiny
 
You cannot copy their ways
 
You must flow in My Ways
 
For I shall speak through you a new way
 
I shall reveal Myself through who you are
 
The world shall know that I Am, as you go!
 
You are to know! It's time to let My Life flow!
 
This is the Course for you, the Circle I have called you to!
 
Walk, and live, and have your being in Me
 
I release you to be the very expression of Me!
 
I have called you, I have made you, and I have ordained you!
 
Time to walk in your freedom, and let Me be!
 
I shall write your History, for it is found in Me!
 
It is time to circle the heavens and the earth, with Me!
 
That is your destiny!
 
Isaiah 40:
22 It is God Who sits above the circle (the horizon) of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; it is He Who stretches out the heavens like [gauze] curtains and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in,
 
Ezekiel 10:
16 And when the cherubim went, the wheels went beside them; and when the cherubim lifted up their wings to mount up from the earth, the wheels did not turn from beside them. 19 And the cherubim lifted up their wings and mounted up from the earth in my sight, and they went forth with the wheels beside them; and they stood at the entrance of the East Gate of the house of the Lord, and the glory of the God of Israel [the Shekinah, cloud] was over them.
 
- Susan O'Marra
- 05-13-14