Friday, August 8, 2014

"Vision of Bob Jones, the Waterfall, the River, and the Fish 08-08-14"






"Vision of Bob Jones, the Waterfall, the River, and the Fish 08-08-14"





I was dreaming, and all of a sudden it shifted into a vision. I was suddenly in heaven walking down a paved street that was set in a rich garden-like area, and there was also a huge waterfall flowing there in the distance. We (I knew someone else was with me but I didn't see who it was) walked up to a large simple, yet elegant house, and the door opened and it was Bob Jones standing there. He was young, he wore a creamy soft tunic that was also seamless, and as I looked at him I knew that he was 32. He smiled at me, and said happily, "Come on in!" I stepped into the house, and he walked down a hall ahead of us into a larger room. I looked at the walls and they appeared to me to be "soft" although I couldn't figure out why. Bob just laughed at my puzzlement. My eyes wandered to the window, which seemed to take up most of the one wall. The waterfall was now much closer, but yet still far enough for a nice view, without being overpowering.


He then walked out of the window into the yard, and standing there, He said, "Come on!" I looked at him questionably, but then I just obediently walked out through the window also. When I went through the window it felt as if I was passing through a veil of gentle wind, but with no sound, and it also felt "soft." I was puzzled with this repeating theme..... He only grinned larger at me. He sat down in a chair that was in a patio like area. The area was so alive here. I could feel everything, and everything was happy. I could feel the joy coming from the garden landscape. Bob was getting a kick out of watching me. He now had a glass of lemonade and I looked down and there was a glass sitting on a table for me too. I sat down on a nearby chair smiling back at him.


He drank some lemonade, and then slowly he leaned forwards and said, "You are here to know what to do." I said, "Yes." He said, "Good, because it is time to ask." He then reached up into the air with one of his arms, and the whole scene suddenly shifted, and we were sitting by the waters edge now, where the waterfall flowed close nearby. I could hear the water pounding gently and could feel the spray gently spraying my cheek in the air. Bob enjoyed the moment with me too. Then he reached out his one hand and dangled his fingers into the flowing waters. He was chuckling to himself and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the moment. He glanced up at me sideways and I saw this sparkle come from his eyes, and it seemed to hit me like lightning. He said, "Look!"


I looked at his fingers swirling in the waters, and I saw multitudes of tiny rainbow colored fish about the size of large minnows or smelt would be. They were excitedly coming up to Bob's fingers and were sucking on his fingers. He was calling them all by names. I thought, "How does he know their names, there are so many?" His face shone brightly, and he was radiating such love for them that I gasped. I could feel the liquid fire flowing from him into those little fish, and they were eating it like food. He laughed once more, and he turned to me and his smile turned into a sober face, and he said, "This is what you are to do." I felt the impact of those words, and that same liquid fire then coursed through my veins, and I looked at the small colorful fish, and they were lit up with such brilliant lights that they all looked like flashing sparks. I instantly knew their names too! I laughed, and Bob laughed with me. He seemed to be pleased. I turned to look at Bob again and he was gone. Jesus was now standing there.


Jesus looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes, and He said, "This house is your calling. This garden is your ministry. This Waterfall is Me. The fish are your purpose, and you are to feed them with Me. Everything that I say to you, everything that I show you, everything that I teach you, and everything that I do around you, is for a purpose in your life. You are my leaders and you are to feed them, and are to love them, and are to live your life among them, for they are given to you and they are hungry. You have entered your next season, and now it is time to feed my babes. I am already flowing in your midst, so you just have to reach out and they will come, and I will feed them through you. I am coming to fill My people with fire. I am coming to feed them with My desire. I am coming to change the face of what you call ministry on the earth, and you all shall be my gardens to those who shall come unto Me. It is time to feed them richly with Me. Come, place your hands in the stream."


I walked to where Jesus was now sitting, and I sat by Him, by the flowing waters. I looked at the multitudes of swimming little fish and laughed. I leaned down and reached my arm towards the waters. I saw the sleeve of my garment when I did. My tunic had soft creamy iridescent hues as the light caught it when I moved, and there were two blue stripes on the sleeve. I saw the little fish excitedly gather to where my fingers went in the water and they began to nibble on my fingers. It felt like little bubbles popping on my finger tips. I felt such joy that I began to weep. I laughed and cried at the same time. The fish were now amassing until it looked like rapids were forming. I watched in wonder until I suddenly noticed that the water started turning color. It looked like it was turning brown.


At first I didn't grasp the significance of this, but it slowly dawned on me that the air was now different too. I looked around me and Jesus and I were now sitting in a desert like place. The water here was only a very small pond now and the land was dry, cracked, and barren all around us. The air was hot and oppressive, and I could feel heaviness and loneliness all around. I was shocked. I could still feel the little fish still eating from my fingers, but they were now eating with a frenzy, almost like starving fish would do, and they were not at all colorful, but they were pale and thin, and many were disfigured and scarred, and most were sickly looking.


I could also feel what they were feeling and that flowed through me with such a force, that I wept even more. As I wept, my love for them increased within me, and I just broke up inside like a dam would break. I could feel water begin to pour out of me like a river, and soon it was like a waterfall was pouring out of me into the pond. The fish slowly grew less frenzied and they seemed to calm down, and they no longer ate roughly from my fingers, but now they gently sucked, and I also saw that they gently rubbed each other too. Jesus watched me with a nod of satisfaction, and He then got up and walked over to me, and He took me by my shoulders and turned me to look at him. He said, "This is what you are to do." Then He was gone. The vision ended. I then turned over, and looked at my clock, and it said, "3:33 am."






I then asked the Lord to wake up Patrick so I could tell him my vision, because I knew he could tell me more of what some of these things meant. Within 5 minutes Patrick came out of the bedroom!


Patrick then said to me: "Look at the date." I said, "it was 08/08." He said, "yes, on this date of 08/08, Bob Jones died and went to heaven, and that was in 1975. 39 years ago today. Wow!!


Patrick then said, that when Bob Jones saw the door of heaven, and also Bobby Connor, they both saw written on that door was written, Jeremiah 33:3.


Patrick then said, that on 08/08/08, there was a spiritual shift, and it would have been 33 years since Bob's experience from 1975. Now we have shifted again....... 3-3-3- 3 shifts......  WOW !!!


Scriptures:


Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).


Isaiah 48:6 "You have heard; now see all this; and will you not declare it? From this time forth I announce to you new things, hidden things that you have not known.


Deuteronomy 33:2 He said, The Lord came from Sinai and beamed upon us from Seir; He flashed forth from Mount Paran, from among ten thousands of holy ones, a flaming fire, a law, at His right hand. 3 Yes, He loves [the tribes] His people; all those consecrated to Him are in Your hand. They followed in Your steps; they [accepted Your word and] received direction from You,



John 10:1 I ASSURE you, most solemnly I tell you, he who does not enter by the door into the sheepfold, but climbs up some other way (elsewhere, from some other quarter) is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The watchman opens the door for this man, and the sheep listen to his voice and heed it; and he calls his own sheep by name and brings (leads) them out. 4 When he has brought his own sheep outside, he walks on before them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 They will never [on any account] follow a stranger, but will run away from him because they do not know the voice of strangers or recognize their call. 6 Jesus used this parable (illustration) with them, but they did not understand what He was talking about. 7 So Jesus said again, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that I Myself am the Door for the sheep. 8 All others who came [as such] before Me are thieves and robbers, but the [true] sheep did not listen to and obey them. 9 I am the Door; anyone who enters in through Me will be saved (will live). He will come in and he will go out [freely], and will find pasture.10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). 11 I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd risks and lays down His [own] life for the sheep. 12 But the hired servant (he who merely serves for wages) who is neither the shepherd nor the owner of the sheep, when he sees the wolf coming, deserts the flock and runs away. And the wolf chases and snatches them and scatters [the flock]. 13 Now the hireling flees because he merely serves for wages and is not himself concerned about the sheep [cares nothing for them]. 14 I am the Good Shepherd; and I know and recognize My own, and My own know and recognize Me-- 15 Even as [truly as] the Father knows Me and I also know the Father--and I am giving My [very own] life and laying it down on behalf of the sheep.


- Susan O'Marra

 - 08-08-14