Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Word For Liberia - 10-15-14








A Word For Liberia - 10-15-14


The Lord has been speaking to me for the past two days regarding the Ebola outbreak in Liberia, and of the raging of the enemy in the very lands, to kill off the generation who are about to bring forth a great birth there."


"In the very heart of your travail, in which dread, and death, and fear does ebb and swell, I shall reveal who I am, for I shall be found in the midst of you again. Out of the bowels of hell does the fury of the enemy among you swell, but in the midst of the storm I have arisen to reveal Within you My Hand, and by solid faith in Me shall Liberia stand. I am holding your land in My Hand, drawing you close unto Me. I am the God that hears and sees."


"I am the one who has called you to give birth, for the enemy has planned to kill your seed of great worth, to stop the purpose for which I have called you for as a nation. I am the King who calls you forth into a brand new thing, and I shall arise in your midst with a great light of the revelation of who I am, and a new faith shall break forth greatly all over your land. My fires shall sweep you through, and I shall glorify Myself through what I will do among and with you."


"Arise from the place of death and despair, and know that I am among you and hear. Look unto Me, the author and the finisher of your destiny. For I am the one who walks among you this day, know that I am faithful to establish everything that I have purposed in you, and through you shall great signs and wonders flow, so that nations will even say, "How can this be? How can they achieve such a miraculous victory? I say to you, look unto Me, for I am the writer of your future and you shall tell My story!"


Genesis 16:13 So she called the name of the Lord Who spoke to her, You are a God of seeing, for she said, Have I not even here in the wilderness looked upon Him Who sees me and lived? Or have I here also seen the future purposes or designs of Him Who sees me?


Isaiah 59:9-19
Isaiah 60:1,2


- Susan O'Marra
- 10-15-14