Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Voice of the Lord, the Volcano, and the Deeper Reservoirs – 04-17-15


The Voice of the Lord, the Volcano, and the Deeper Reservoirs – 04-17-15

While in California, the Lord gave me several visions and experiences, and they each conveyed a series of revelations that will help us all grow up further into the knowledge of Him. I felt led to release more of them at this current time. I pray these pictures will impart truth into your inner man. May we all go deeper, until we are fully transformed by Him!

The Father Speaking from the Mountain:




I was lying in my hotel room, when suddenly the whole room shook. I heard rolling thunder that spanned from one end of heaven to the other. It was incredible. It was so loud that it was everywhere, and it thundered so loud it shook the entire room, including me. Then I heard the voice of the Father, and He was speaking very loud, and the words were so vast that I could hear the sound of them, but I could not grasp even one word. It was as if the words rolled across the heavens also as I listened, it was as if each word was in slow motion. I could not understand them, but I knew it was very important.

2 Samuel 22:14 The Lord thundered from heaven, and the Most High uttered His voice.

Job 37:5 God thunders marvelously with His voice; He does great things which we cannot comprehend.

Joel 3:16 The Lord will thunder and roar from Zion and utter His voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and the earth shall shake; but the Lord will be a refuge for His people and a stronghold to the children of Israel.

The Graduation of the Youth in Training:

I was attending a vast youth graduation. I was setting up the banquet tables and the table settings. When I was all done with the furnishings, I turned and asked Paul Cain if I could go and give the youth their flowers now. I knew that they were each to receive a flower as part of the graduation ceremony. Paul Cain then said to me, “yes”. So I went out and I found the flowers. I picked up a branch that was full of amber colored flowers, and I began to go to the youth to give them each one.

The Maturing of the Army:

Then the scene changed, and I was among a bunch of male and female soldiers, and they were all standing near each other discussing their weapons, their ammunition, and their former battles. I knew that they were all about to be put into higher levels of training, of which they had no previous experience, but that they were ready for the elite training.

The Revealing of the Deeper Reservoirs:

Then the scene changed, and I was looking at a photo album. I was turning the pages and looking at the pictures, one by one. The photos all appeared to be from the past, ones I recognized, and others I didn’t. At the end of the book, there was a note. It was written in cursive handwriting, and it was addressed to me. It said: “There is a vast reservoir available for you to tap into, and if you do, it will bless not only many, but also the world.”

The Volcano of the Lord:

As we were in worship later that night, I saw in the vision, a scene of a mountain. I knew it represented the Habitation of the Lord, which is us, which He is building into a great workmanship in the earth. I saw the Mountain, and I could see within it also. It became transparent like a drawing, so I could understand the communication from the Lord. I understood that the mountain was a volcano. 

I saw the layers of the ground under the volcano, all the way down to the earth’s mantle, and even deeper into the molten lava flow residing way down deep. I saw the tube that went up from the lava reservoir, through the mantle, up through the various layers, and ultimately out through the top of the volcano. This volcano “the church” was not active, but was currently in a dormant phase.




The Lord began to speak to me regarding the meaning of the volcano as it relates to our times that we are living in as the church. He spoke about the scope of all of our past achievements collectively in advancing the kingdom through past revivals, visitations, and reformations. They could be symbolically compared to our tapping into layers of spiritual ground, such as underground water aquifers, and large oil deposits, and it would release a short lived burst of power and healing, and corresponding tremors of earthquakes in the Spirit realm would shake areas and bring small spiritual eruptions which would begin to transform a few areas, but then the deposits would eventually run dry, and the move of God was gone again.

Then the Lord spoke to me of our need to go even deeper, into the very “mantle” of Christ Himself, and we must all tap into the very “deep reservoirs of Christ” that await us to apprehend them. When we do, we will release the very hot lava of the Spirit, which is the Fiery Love of Christ, which can heal and transform the nations in our generation. The Father does not just want to bless many, or just a change few areas, He wants to transform the earth. He wants a sustained and long lasting transformation, which will bring the full harvest in, unto Himself.

Ephesians 1:17 [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him, 18 By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones), 19 And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength,

Song of Solomon 8:6 Set me like a seal upon your heart, like a seal upon your arm; for love is as strong as death, jealousy is as hard and cruel as Sheol (the place of the dead). Its flashes are flashes of fire, a most vehement flame [the very flame of the Lord]!

Habakkuk 2:14 But [the time is coming when] the earth shall be filled with the (experiential) knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

Climbing the Mountain of the Lord:

Then I saw in another vision, the mountain again. This time, I saw it had a sheer rock face on one side that was very steep. Kind of like climbing up Mount Everest. I saw mountain climbers preparing to climb up the outside face of the sheer rock wall. I saw the climbers attaching a rope to each other that went through their belts that were around their waists. They were attached belt to belt. Then they began to climb the steep face of the mountain tethered together. 

I watched as they slowly climbed and made progress, pulling each other up as they went. Then they arrived at the top, and there was a vast plateau on top, and it spread out as far as you could see. Then, I saw the mountain begin to shine, and the cliff face of the mountain that they had just climbed turned brilliantly transparent. I could see Jesus’ face shining out of the cliff face. He was smiling at the climbers above.

We are currently growing up into the knowledge of the Truth, signified by our also learning to be yoked together wearing the Belt of Truth, we are also growing up into the full knowledge of Christ, and when we come to full spiritual stature, we will fully reveal Him to the world.

Colossians 2:For in Him the whole fullness of Deity (the Godhead) continues to dwell in bodily form [giving complete expression of the divine nature]. 10 And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead—Father, Son and Holy Spirit—and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power].

1 Corinthians 2:Yet when we are among the full-grown (spiritually mature Christians who are ripe in understanding), we do impart a [higher] wisdom (the knowledge of the divine plan previously hidden); but it is indeed not a wisdom of this present age or of this world nor of the leaders and rulers of this age, who are being brought to nothing and are doomed to pass away. But rather what we are setting forth is a wisdom of God once hidden [from the human understanding] and now revealed to us by God—[that wisdom] which God devised and decreed before the ages for our glorification [to lift us into the glory of His presence].

Ephesians 4:13 [That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ’s own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.

- Susan O’Marra 

- Released on 05-03-15