Monday, June 22, 2015

The Golden Stepping Stones, and the Golden Lake Vision- 06-19-15


The Golden Stepping Stones, and the Golden Lake Vision- 06-19-15






In the vision, I was walking somewhere and I saw many golden stepping-stones, and they were all different sizes and at different distances from each other. They were laid out in a type of path, but were staggered and some were closer to others, and some were further, but they were all golden. The Lord was walking with me but was looking at the stones too. I wondered why they were all golden, and if their significance meant that we were in a special place. The Lord looked at me then and only smiled, but with a twinkle in His eyes. I looked on further ahead, and decided to keep walking to see where the path led us.


We walked for a distance, and I began to hear water lapping. I looked, and I could see a huge lake way ahead of us, but it was a strange looking lake. The water was golden! I thought it must be a reflection of the sun, and that this was a strange place we were walking in. Sure enough, when we drew closer to the lake, it was indeed a large golden body of water. The lake was massive, and the water lapped at the shore as we stood there looking at the discovery. I looked at the Lord, and He was watching me with interest. I said, “Lord, what does the golden stepping stones, and the golden lake represent? Is this a special place? Does it have meaning for us today?”


The Lord nodded happily, “Yes. This is a special place. This whole scene is here so you can understand the things I am about to do in your generation. The golden stepping-stones you saw, represent every time I moved among My people, whether it was a revival, an awakening, visitations, and the reformations. Each stone represents My moving in the past, and up till the present. This scene is also like a memorial, but it is especially important for you today. I want you to understand that I move in the cycles or timeframes that I choose, and I have a purpose for every movement. You stepped on these as you came up the path, because you are walking upon that which others have laid ahead for you to also glean from.”





“You also are to learn from the past, so you can fulfill the future. I have stepped out every generation in their purposes, and I am stepping out yours. But what you must also understand is that I never do the same things when I do move. I am always building My people, and I am always changing things for My purposes. So each movement is different is its expression, in its influence, and in it’s purpose. I am here to bring you all into the greatest of all days, and into the most brilliant display of who I am in your midst. This golden lake is a picture of the massive reality that you will see unfold more and more. Great swells of My Glory will fill and flood entire regions until I am a great sea. I am going to do such a great work in your generation, and there are very few that actually believe that I will move at all. But what I do will shake My church to her very core, and then she will cry out to Me to do more!”


“If you combine every stepping stone that you walked on from the beginning, and up till present, they all would not fill this lake. What I am going to do in your generation will eclipse them all. I am going to bring in a massive global harvest haul. You must all get ready, for I am going to accelerate things, and bring everything that is necessary into its proper alignment. Everything else must be let go of. I will tell you what to do. I am positioning you all for what I am about to do among you. Do not think that I will not come, for I have already begun. I am going to increase My Presence, My Power, and My Glory till everything is flooded with Me. Get ready, for I am going to move powerfully as a great and glorious sea! Because it is Me! It is My Glory! I am going to wash right through everything that is in My way! I am here to have My say, and to establish My golden way!”


Habakkuk 2:14  Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 But [the time is coming when] the earth shall be filled with the (experiential) knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.


Isaiah 11:9 They shall not hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.


Ephesians 3:19 [That you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!



- Susan O’Marra  06-19-15