Saturday, July 8, 2017

7-7-17 Walking within the Wings of the Father




7-7-17  Walking within the Wings of the Father
Link to the podcast:
A powerful intimate time with the Father corporately!

Many had personal encounters with the Lord and shared during the meeting.

The Lord was also speaking prophetically during the meeting.

We must hear what the Spirit is saying to us right now.

Its time to become more intimate and more like Him!
The process of full transformation is unfolding right now.
**************
We were all walking within a massive wing of the Father, in between His feathers during worship at SOG tonight. The atmosphere of His heart was so thick. His fire was fanning in the room among us. The Father was longing for us to come deeper into Him, as we were longing for more of Him. Very powerful! 
- It's time to enter into the fuller intimate place He has for you!
Psalm 61:4 I will dwell in Your tabernacle forever; let me find refuge and trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!
Psalm 91:1-4 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will remain secure and rest in the shadow of the Almighty whose power no enemy can withstand. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust with great confidence, and on whom I rely!” For He will save you from the trap of the fowler, And from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you and completely protect you with His pinions, And under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and a wall. 
- Susan O'Marra