Saturday, July 15, 2023

For the Praying Remnant


For the Praying Remnant:

The Lord spoke while praying here in McKeesport before the meeting:

“The realms are all coming into alignment with heavens assignment. There is much to be done so that you all can freely run. You are to know that it has indeed begun. Do not be concerned with what you currently see. Look only at Me, for I know exactly what is to come. You are right on time with My time marked out for you all. You will stand firm and tall throughout it all. You are mighty even though you are small. I have tried you and I have trained you. Walk in My ways, and know that I shall have My full way. I know what I am doing among you, and all is in readiness. My Canopy is set up over you, and the angels are at attention. Surrender fully to Me, and rejoice in the things you are about to see, for you have walked faithfully in Me. I shall reward you richly with more of Me.”

- Susan G Omarra
- 07-15-23