Sunday, September 24, 2023

“Jesus and the Angel with the Big Pocket Watch of Acceleration – 09-22-23”

 

“Jesus and the Angel with the Big Pocket Watch of Acceleration – 09-22-23”



I was standing in the front of the church at the pulpit and was preparing to open in prayer. As soon as I closed my eyes, I saw Jesus and another angel standing next to Him right up front. The angel had a huge pocket watch that was about a foot in diameter.
There is an acceleration of our pace as we have entered into the fourth phase of our race, and we have to understand the clock face. For the Lord is going to accelerate, and He is going to cause us to move into synchronization, even in this location, even in this nation. For things are going to accelerate in the earth, but He’s going to accelerate the birth.
The corporate message:
“You are the Remnant, the Righteous, the Seed of great worth. Do not be shaken. Do not be worried. Do not be fearful, My Change is here, and you are in My Timeframe, written just for you! I have marked your steps. I have marked your paths. I have marked your domain. I have marked everything that I have written for you. Do not deviate. Do not run to and fro. For many will not understand the things ahead, even in your land. But you do, because you know what I have called you to do.”
“You have My Words. You have My Spirit. You have My Anointing. You have My Presence. You are My House in which I dwell, and Children, you have a story to tell. I will cause your voice to carry upon the Winds of Change. I will cause your voice to go further out and to accelerate. I will cause your voice to be heard, in the power of My Word. For My Voice is in your voice, and My Voice carries. My Voice creates, and My Voice separates, and My Voice cleans everything up.”
“Children, keep your eyes on Me, for some things are still a mystery, and some things you cannot understand by looking at history. You must look at Me. You must not depend on the voices of men. You must depend on My Voice. You must ascend. You must stand in Me. I have given you your assignments. I have shifted your alignments, and I am causing your path to narrow. I am causing your path to ascend. You shall walk in realms where men cannot find, because not all have My Heart. Not all walk in obedience to Me, but your eyes will see, and you will help many find their way in the coming days.”
“Continue to walk in what I say. Continue to walk in what I show. Continue to walk in what you know and watch My Spirit flow. For I shall build. I shall continue, and you shall continue to be strong. For I have written your book Children, and it is long, and your story will be without end. Because even the generation after you will look back at your days, and they will understand what you did to prepare the way for them. For I build generation upon generation, upon generation upon generation, and you have a glorious part! Now watch, the next things I am going to start!”
Acceleration: www.dictionary.com
the act of accelerating; increase of speed or velocity.
a change in velocity.
Mechanics. the time rate of change of velocity with respect to magnitude or direction; the derivative of velocity with respect to time.
Synchronization:
verb (used with object), syn·chro·nized, syn·chro·niz·ing.
to cause to indicate the same time, as one timepiece with another: Synchronize your watches.
to cause to go on, move, operate, work, etc., at the same rate and exactly together: They synchronized their steps and walked on together. to harmonize or bring into alignment: To be at peace with yourself you must synchronize your lifestyle with your values.
to cause (accounts or narratives) to agree in the timing and sequence of events, or to arrange (events) in a way that shows their occurrence in the same time or period: The early church fathers did not attempt to synchronize the four gospels. This chart synchronizes inventions that occurred simultaneously in different parts of the world.
- Susan G O’Marra
- - 09-22-23