Tuesday, January 2, 2024

“Prophecy of the Wedge of Prayer given at SOG during the Prayer Watch on 12-30-23”

 

“Prophecy of the Wedge of Prayer given at SOG during the Prayer Watch on 12-30-23”



The opening vision:
I see us standing in this very narrow place. This angel is walking ahead of us that we were following. It was a very mountainous region, with huge boulders on either side of us all as we were walking down between them. We are walking right through a wedge. A narrow path between.
The Lord speaks:
“I am leading you. I am bringing you through a way that you have not been before. It’s a new door. It’s a new floor. It’s a higher place in prayer with Me. My angel has gone before you and opened a new way. For there are things ahead that I will do and that I will say, and you will follow Me through all the way. For I entrust to you. I have entrusted My heart to your care. I have entrusted to you these hours of prayer. I have looked here and there, looking for those that would join Me in prayer, and very few have answered that call. That’s why I laid it upon you in this place. That’s why I have established this place, because you have My prayer grace, and you have sought My face, and you will continue to walk up and down in My face.”
But I say to you, walk in this narrow place. Walk with Me in the Wedge of Prayer, and do not be in fear, and do not look around everywhere, but look at Me! Listen to My Voice as I lead you through, for there is a narrow place I have made for you. A safe place to walk all the way through the things that are going to come. I have a plan and I have a people that walk with Me hand in hand, and you are My Stronghold, and you are My Strong Tower. You are the ones that will agree with Me this hour and you are the ones that will accomplish My desire. Because Children, I am taking you higher.”
“Do not fear and do not be worried this year, for great pressure is going to come, but you walk with Me in prayer intimacy, and I shall show you things to come. I will show you the future, and the things I want done, for you bear the Ephod of My Son. A New Commission and New Prayer Missions will begin, because I am going to take you many places in prayer, and I want you to know that I have put you there.”
“This is a New Season, and you will be secure in My Reason, but My Angel goes before you and prepares the way. Just yield to Me every day, and you will see the next footprint in front of you. Every day you will see the next step to take, and you will know what to do, because I am with you, and I am going before you. You will know that I will supply. I will provide. I will guide. Stay in My Stride. Learn to abide and do not fear, but continue to agree with me this year, because I am here. I am here. I am hear, and you will walk through it all, and you will fulfill your prayer call.”
- Susan G O’Marra
- 12-30-23