Monday, March 11, 2024

“Climbing Higher upon the Net of the Spirit Dream – 03-11-24”

 

“Climbing Higher upon the Net of the Spirit Dream – 03-11-24”


In my dream, I was standing above a massive cargo net, kind of like what is on ships that people can climb up if they fall overboard, but this net was hovering in the air below me. I was calling down to people below that were climbing up the net. I kept saying, “Hurry, hurry, come up quickly!” People were scrambling and struggling, trying to get to the top of the net. Then just a few came to climb the net, and then just one came. Then there were no more willing to climb up higher.
I turned and the angel next to me said, “Come Sue, the last one made it in. Let’s now go inside. Then I saw a white hatch, much like an airplane door, and it closed downwards over the opening in the sky above the big net. The angel smiled and said, “This door is shut. The wave has now passed. Another bigger wave is coming and more will climb the nets in the bigger wave to come. Well done, Sue. Now let’s go. Then we walked into the receiving station in the city together.

Daniel 7:2 Daniel said, I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of the heavens [political and social agitations] were stirring up the great sea [the nations of the world].

When the Lord says to come up here, and to come aside and to draw closer to Him, we need to listen.
- Susan G O’Marra
- 03-11-24