Sunday, September 29, 2024


Fully Trusting in Him - 09-29-24





These two scriptures really speak of wholly abandoning ourselves to the Lord total care of our lives. It’s one thing to say we fully trust in him, but when our life is shaken, it reveals if we truly do. I have been working steadily towards developing and having these words imprinted into my life, so that no matter what events come my way, I am found fixed and rooted in him. Even if I lose everything around Me, I still have it all, for I have Him. Let us all help others around us and give people love as well. We are to be His witnesses. Even if we don’t have much, start with what you have, and the Lord will increase it. Lord, make your church very very very strong! Remember, The Lord is within you, and He is working His will all around you as you walk with Him. Fear not! Don’t be shaken. Trust in Him, for you belong to Him! - Susan