Sunday, June 24, 2012

This Is A Notable Day

Prophetic Visions and Words given during the Prayer Watch on 6-20-12

I have told you Children that this is a notable day, and to mark this day, that it is a great and notable day. That this was a day of breakthrough in the earth and in the heavens. I say, it is a day of breakthrough in the earth and in the heavens for those that have come into agreement with Me. For those that have agreed on earth as it is in heaven, that come into alignment with My Word and with My Will. I am moving in the earth still. I am moving in new ways, in new manners, and in new dispensations. I have great and high operations that I have not yet begun in the earth. Oh, but Children, you are a covenant birth. You are a covenant birth! Oh, and I watch over My Word to perform it, says the Lord. I watch over My Word to perform it concerning you! Though there have been many struggles, and there have been many pulls, and many wars that you have had to stand, and you have had to fight for your right. I say Children, you have done right, by coming and looking for My sight. For it is by My sight that you will see. It is by My right that you will be. For you walk in My inheritance, you see. You walk in My inheritance, and in My covenant, and as you walk in Mine, all that is Mine I give unto you, for the Father gave it unto Me. And all that has been given unto Me has been given unto My Children that walk with Me. And even unto the end, My Children, My covenant is walking and working things out with you. You have done well. You have come and you have stood on My Mountain with Me. And you do stand on the Mountain with My angels and Me. You stand with the saints that are in eternity. And you stand on a new level, even this day, for I told you I would break you through a higher way. I told you this would be a notable day. A high and holy day. For I have called My Children to walk a new way. I say, My angels are coming down today on your behalf. They are coming on assignment with you. They are coming to give sickles to you, and scrolls to you, and honey to you, and you will do many things in the days ahead. For I have marked things to do. Remarkable things to do. Amazing things to do. Miraculous things to do. Supernatural things to do, that will shake those that are not in agreement with Me. Because you shall be a sign. You shall be a sign of My new design, and you will cause many to desire My wine. You will cause many to come into alignment with Me, and to forsake the world, and walk in unity with Me. As they behold you, and with what I shall do with you in the unusual things, saith the Lord. As they see those things pouring through you, they shall begin to desire the new. And they shall begin to do those things that I shall require them to do. And then they shall realign with Me, and fulfill their destiny. It is as I have planned. I have always planned, and I have always had a man through which I could move in the earth. And you Children, are a people of a noble and great birth, and you shall see more, for you stand in My new door. You shall see much more, for you stand on my new floor. You shall do amazingly much more, for I am working, for My White Horse is a Horse of War, and it is trampling out My vineyards. Even now, even now, I am threshing My threshing floor, and you shall bring My sheaves in. One by one, ten by ten, a hundred by a hundred, a thousand by a thousand. You shall see them mount, higher and higher, because I am going to increase My Fire.

Susan sees the Fiery whirlwind of the Lord coming in the Vision:

I see the Whirlwind of the Lord in here. The great burning whirlwind of the Lord, full of eyes, full of sound, full of winds, full of fire, burning higher and higher. The Whirlwind of the Lord is on the move. It is moving in the earth. In is moving in cities. It is moving in churches. It is moving in lives that will open to Him. It is moving, the Father is moving in the earth. He is moving on behalf of His Children that are giving birth. The Whirlwind of the Lord has begun. The eyes of the Lord run to and fro in the earth, looking, looking, looking, searching and brooding, and moving. Removing every obstacle and enemy. Separating the holy from the profane. Being a wall between those that are in His call, and those are not. Great separation, great division is coming. Great deliverance is coming. Great dealing's of God, but great revealing's of God. The Whirlwind of the Lord will be a Pillar of Fire in the earth, as it was in the old, it shall be again in the new. For God is delivering His People again from all the Pharaoh's of men.

The Lord speaks:

The Pillar of Fire will be seen, and even though the people are at the precipice, and are about to fall off into so many things, the Lord says, will not My Pillar of Fire rise again, on behalf of the Children of men? I shall bring a distinction between Mine and the world. I shall bring a deliverance that will amaze even My Children in this hour. I shall come in a demonstration of power! For My eyes have seen the trials, and My ears have heard the peoples words. My ears have heard the enemy's words. My eyes have seen the hearts and the attitudes in the midst of the trials, and I have weighed them in the balance. And I have seen those that were righteous in the trials. And I have seen those that were wicked in the trials. And I say to you, My Pillar of Fire shall separate, in this year. I shall move on behalf of My Children. And those that have not moved rightly shall greatly fear, for they will know that I am near. For My Holiness and My Terrible Fear of the Lord, My angels are moving in the earth. Oh, I showed you may years ago, Children, that they would move across this land. That they would hold your hands wherever you went. But I say, look again! They are moving as Pillars of Fire in the earth, and they shall separate, and they shall winnow, and they shall fan, and they shall bring a division in the land. And I shall mark those that are Mine. And I shall reveal those that are full of My wine. I shall do great things on behalf of Mine. But I shall move to purify, and to separate, all that is not right. Oh, for this is the year when My Government will come, and the nations will fear, and they will tremble before Me in this hour, for My Pillars of Fire will be seen as visible signs, and they will say, what are these whirlwinds? What are these tornadoes that are on fire? We have never seen a tornado on fire before. Oh, but they shall be seen in the earth. They shall see My tornadoes of fire. They shall see Whirling Fire. They shall see Firestorms like they have never seen before. Oh, for it will be a new thing, and it will be a sign to this generation, that My deliverance has come, and My Will, will be done.

Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

The Lord began to speak about different types of fire, as in tongues of fire:

He said, There are tongues of men, tongues of angels, and also tongues of fire that have yet to begin. The tongues of fire will burn even higher. Men desire the tongues of angels, but there is something higher than that, and it is called tongues of fire. He said, I want tongues of fire in the earth. Not just people wanting to understand tongues of angels, I want tongues of fire! Tongues of fire are not just tongues of the nations, it's the heavenly tongues. The tongues of fire that utter before the throne, even by the 7 Spirits of God, those things not yet declared in the earth. The Lord wants to give birth to the heavenly tongues, not just the tongues of fire that was released on Pentecost, it was only a small deposit. In these latter days, those tongues of fire will come out of our bellies, and they will be greater than the former. Even in that, I have higher levels. I have higher levels, even of tongues. I have higher levels of speech, not yet spoken in the earthly realms. Even this year, even these last six months, there will be great demonstrations of fiery tongues that will ignite areas, and sweep over areas.

1 Corinthians 13:1 IF I [can] speak in the tongues of men and [even] of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such as is inspired by God's love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

The Lord showed to Susan a vision of 3 of his angels actively working in the earth to bring His Purposes to pass:

I saw the angel Winds of Change moving in the earth bringing change in situations, and climate change, and wind current change, in the natural and in the spirit realm.

Then I saw the angel Breakthrough, coming behind the angel Winds of Change, and the angel Breakthrough was breaking down all the walls of opposition and hindrances to God's plan for people, and nations.

Then I saw the angel Great Awakening now come in behind those two other angels and he is awakening the nations and people to their callings, their inheritances, and their destinies. The angel Great Awakening is awakening vision, and awakening the reality of God in the earth, to where even nations will begin to cry out for Jesus.

Susan: Lord, we thank you for the work of the three that work in the heaven, and the three that work in the earth. And also your work of your three angels that are moving in waves, and in cycles of release, and Lord, you are now, on June 20th, are releasing the next phase of the great harvest plan that you have worked out in the earth.

Scriptures on the three working in heaven and the three in the earth:

1 John 5:6 This is He Who came by (with) water and blood [His baptism and His death], Jesus Christ (the Messiah)--not by (in) the water only, but by (in) the water and the blood. And it is the [Holy] Spirit Who bears witness, because the [Holy] Spirit is the Truth. 7 So there are three witnesses in heaven: the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit, and these three are One; 8 and there are three witnesses on the earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree [are in unison; their testimony coincides]. 9 If we accept [as we do] the testimony of men [if we are willing to take human authority], the testimony of God is greater (of stronger authority), for this is the testimony of God, even the witness which He has borne regarding His Son.

The Lord began to speak about the wicked and the righteous companies of men, and the coming technologies:

I am going to come forth from within men. I shall bring down their pride for a season. I shall bring down their pride for My reason. And I shall lift up My companies that have waited behind the scenes, that have allowed Me to burn them, and purge them, and burn away the dross, and I shall raise up companies that shall glorify Me, that shall go with Me, that shall not give away technology, but that shall keep it pure for My designs. I shall give new and higher designs. Oh I shall bring a shift in technologies. I shall bring a shift in even the electronics field. I shall bring a shift in the computing field. I shall bring even greater wealth in the companies of the day. Oh, for I am shifting the powers of the men and the games that men play. Oh, I will play their field. I will play their field, and I will play My hand. I have a card left in My hand, and they have not yet seen My hand. They have not yet seen My card. I have hidden players in the field, and they shall come forth, and they shall have greater innovations, and they shall wield. Oh, and the power shall shift, and the wealth shall shift, and I shall distribute it to those that did not pollute their gift. That did not shake hands with the devil, and make pacts with men. Oh, I will give My wealth to the honest companies. The honest innovations to the honest men that I have held in reserve. Oh, you shall see the shift in power, you shall see the shift in companies. Oh, many that thought that they were on the Pinnacle, shall fall. And many that were on the base of the pile, will come up quickly before all. For I shall shift the power in a day. I shall lift the promotions in a day. You shall see things fall and rise before men's eyes. Oh, for I have heard the words that men have said, I have seen their deeds, and their motives that they have in their hearts and head. Oh, and I have come to judge those things. I have come to level the fields. I have come for My Harvest Fields, and you shall see technologies wield, for I shall open My Harvest Fields, and I shall open My plans in this hour. But I will give it to those that are pure, and that will yield to My power.

Exodus 31:1 AND THE Lord said to Moses, 2 See, I have called by name Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. 3 And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom and ability, in understanding and intelligence, and in knowledge, and in all kinds of craftsmanship, 4 To devise skillful works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in bronze, 5 And in cutting of stones for setting, and in carving of wood, to work in all kinds of craftsmanship.

Exodus 35:30 And Moses said to the Israelites, See, the Lord called by name Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah; 31 And He has filled him with the Spirit of God, with ability and wisdom, with intelligence and understanding, and with knowledge and all craftsmanship, 32 To devise artistic designs, to work in gold, silver, and bronze, 33 In cutting of stones for setting, and in carving of wood, for work in every skilled craft. 34 And God has put in Bezalel's heart that he may teach, both he and Aholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan. 35 He has filled them with wisdom of heart and ability to do all manner of craftsmanship, of the engraver, of the skillful workman, of the embroiderer in blue, purple, and scarlet [stuff] and in fine linen, and of the weaver, even of those who do or design any skilled work.

1 Kings 7:14 He was the son of a widow of the tribe of Naphtali, and his father was a man of Tyre, a worker in bronze. He was full of wisdom, understanding, and skill to do any kind of work in bronze. So he came to King Solomon and did all his [bronze] work.

2 Chronicles 2:14 The son of a woman of the daughters of Dan; his father was a man of Tyre. He is a trained worker in gold, silver, bronze, iron, stone, and wood; in purple, blue, and crimson colors, and in fine linen; and also to engrave any type of engraving and to carry out any design given him, with your skilled men and those of my lord, David your father.

Susan O'Marra

06-20-12


Today, June 23rd, 2012: Interestingly, before I go to post this word, I find this:


Fury at Apple's 'rip-off' plan to make ALL iPhone accessories obsolete by changing design of socket iPhone 5 will use a 19-pin connector instead of 30-pin, according to reports Change means that all current iPhone accessories must be replaced. New connector could allow phone to be thinner and enable magnetic cable -By James Tozer

PUBLISHED: 17:13 EST, 21 June 2012 | UPDATED: 18:27 EST, 22 June 2012

Loyal Apple customers face being left with hundreds of pounds worth of obsolete accessories when the next version of the iPhone is produced.

The fifth generation model, expected to be launched in the US this autumn, will reportedly use a new connector for charging and for linking to audio equipment.

The rumoured proposal has sparked alarm among the company’s followers who fear they will have to buy new equipment to work with the phone.

Change: This picture is believed to show a prototype case for the new iPhone (right), with its new connector design which is set to make every existing accessory completely obsolete Old and new: The current iPhone is shown with the prototype of the iPhone 5's outer casing

Change: This picture is believed to show a prototype case for the new iPhone (right), with its new connector design which is set to make every existing accessory completely obsolete

Old and new: The current iPhone is shown with the prototype of the iPhone 5's outer casing

Docking stations, which play music stored on iPhones and can cost hundreds of pounds, may become redundant as will chargers. All iPhones made so far use a 30-pin connector both for power and to plug in accessories.

It is claimed that the iPhone 5 will use a smaller 19-pin version, which will be incompatible with existing accessories.

Leaked pictures apparently showing the handset reveal a smaller, rounder connector. It is thought that it could have been designed to allow for a slimmer iPhone or for a switch to charging by magnets rather than pins.

TechCrunch, an American technology blog, said it had confirmed the change by speaking to three separate manufacturers. Apple has made no comment on the rumours. The Californian-based firm’s British customers expressed their dismay last night.

Popular: But iPhone users could found themselves seriously out of pocket if they want to upgrade their device

Popular: But iPhone users could found themselves seriously out of pocket if they want to upgrade their device

On Mail Online, Allan from Dartmoor wrote: ‘Keep the same connector and I’ll probably get the next phone as it matched the various docks in the car and in the house. Change it and there is no reason for me to stick with Apple. This is why [the late Apple boss] Steve Jobs would have said “No” to this idea. It is not an opportunity for dock makers. It is an opportunity for Samsung [a major Apple rival].’

Another reader, Ross, wrote: ‘How much more – my iPad2 32GB is not a year old yet but in Apple’s eyes it’s old already. They are ripping us off – change, change, change. How to keep up? As soon as you buy it’s out of date in five months, it’s becoming a joke.’

THE IPHONE ACCESSORIES WHICH COULD BECOME OBSOLETE

Bang & Olufsen BeoSound 8 - $850 Bose Sounddock 10 - $600 B&W Zeppelin mini speaker - $300

Others, however, were confident that an adapter would be available to enable the next generation iPhone to link to existing accessories.

Sirio Brozzi, of the US website Awesome Robo, said: ‘People are stunned by this possibility, myself included. Why fix something that’s not broken?’

Answering his own question, he added: ‘Have you guys ever heard of planned obsolescence? It’s a practice which encourages planning and designing a product so it’s only useful for a limited time, before becoming obsolete.’ Robert Scoble, another blogger, said the move would give Apple tighter control over accessory makers.

‘It will be nearly impossible to make unlicensed devices,’ he wrote.

Useless: The $850 Bang & Olufsen BeoSound 8 is designed to work with the current iPhone's design B&W Zeppelin

Useless: The $850 Bang & Olufsen BeoSound 8 is designed to work with the current iPhone's design

Obsolete: The B&W Zeppelin speaker, left, and the Bose Sounddock 10, right, are other pricey gadgets which will have to be upgraded before they will work with the iPhone 5

‘Unfortunately these design goals mean making obsolete the something like ten power chargers in my home.’

Apple advertised for staff to work on the new connector earlier this year. It was seeking an engineer ‘responsible for identifying appropriate connection technology requirements for new products and follow through with selection and development of suitable interconnect products’.

The advertisement added: ‘This will often involve adaptation of existing connectors or complete new designs.’

The new model is expected to have a larger 4-inch screen that will reputedly offer better resolution viewing than a high definition TV.

It will include Apple’s new mapping software. This has sparked privacy fears as it uses aerial photography capable of showing detail just four inches across.

PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE: HOW YOUR GADGETS ARE BUILT TO BREAK

Throughout history electronics manufacturers have sold products with built-in obsolescence, or introduced new formats forcing consumers to rebut accessories and even music, films and TV shows.

Recent examples include the evolution of music, from records to tapes, CDs and downloads, each format requiring users to buy the music they already own again with the promise of better quality.

Film buffs have also seen huge changes, from VHS to laserdisc to DVD, Blu Ray and, finally, downloads.

Many gadget makers, including Apple, also sell electronics with batteries that cannot easily be replaced, forcing users to either upgrade or pay for expensive repairs.

Apple and others have also often changed the design of power supplies and other accessories with each new model, forcing consumers to buy new versions.

TV makers also warn that even the latest TVs have a limited lifespan, with on average around 100,000 hours of use before they must be replaced.

However, manufacturers hope that consumers will upgrade to the latest tecology far before this happens.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2162867/Apple-slammed-iPhone-5-charger-Rip-plan-make-ALL-accessories-obsolete.html#ixzz1ygF8kTjz