Thursday, June 21, 2012

California Notes from trip on 6-11-12 to 6-12-12




California Visions and Prophetic Words from 6-11-12 to 6-12-12

Michael came into the prayer room before the meeting. The Lord began to speak:

Children, you are to mark this day. I say to you, mark this day. Mark this day! Mark this day! Mark this day, mark it, and take note! (6x) For I have come to make a way, where there is no way! And though you would see the Red Sea raging at thee, I shall split it in a day! I shall part the way! For the Father has spoken, concerning you, and you shall walk all the way through! And you shall wall on dry ground, in the midst of a great flood, and in the midst of a great storm, and in the midst of a great war! You shall see My hand, and you shall see your enemies no more! For I am coming in the earth. I am coming on behalf of those that are giving birth. And though you have seen the enemy raging, and you have seen those things that have been resisting the things I am beginning, it is nothing for Me to part the way for thee! No, for My hand is set concerning thee, and I have written on your pages already, your wages, and it will come in stages. For I have stages of release concerning you, and stages of ascent into the new, and each day you shall climb, and each day you shall rhyme, and each day you shall understand My time, for you are right on time.

**Jeremiah 23:18 For who among them has stood in the council of the Lord, that he should perceive and hear His word? Who has marked His word [noticing and observing and giving attention to it] and has [actually] heard it? 19 Behold, the tempest of the Lord has gone forth in wrath, a whirling tempest; it shall whirl and burst upon the heads of the wicked. 20 The anger of the Lord shall not turn back until He has executed and accomplished the thoughts and intents of His mind and heart. In the latter days you shall consider and understand it perfectly. 21 I did not send these [false] prophets, yet they ran; I did not speak to them, yet they prophesied. 22 But if they had stood in My council, then they would have caused My people to hear My words, then they would have turned them [My people] from their evil way and from the evil of their doings.

I shall usher things in, and you shall stand before men, and you will help them understand My seasons. The ones that have already begun, and the ones that are about to begin; for they shall not just come in cycles anymore, Children, they are going to overlap because of the war. They are going to overlap. They are going to begin to overtake each other for I am moving in an accelerated way! And My cycles will be overlapping soon, it is coming in your day! You must stay in the momentum and in the pace that I have set before you. So that each step will also be an overlapping cycle, and you will cause My Children to stay in sync with Me.

I have given you eyes to see, and I have cultivated your sensitivity to Me. Do not look at the things that would rage against you, and at the things that would array itself in the days ahead. No! You look at Me! For I have everything in control around thee. And I have arranged, I have arranged the battle against you. And I have arranged the flood against you. And I have arranged all the things against you, because I am about to part the sea! Oh, and all that the enemy has arrayed will be under My wave, for I have planned it so! So do not be concerned about the resistance that would grow. Oh no, look and see the things that will flow! Be concerned with the flow, and you will always know what I am about to do, and the direction I will go.

I shall open many doors. And many iron gates shall open before thee, even gates that have not opened before thee before. Even ones that you desired to go, and knew that you were supposed to go, and they were shut before you, I say the Winds of Change shall blow them, and you shall go one through them, one by one, and two by two, and you shall go all the way through! It shall come quickly and then it shall be shut. Do not worry about the time and the season, I have put you in between those things, and you will go in and out, in and out, in and out. For I have assigned you those gates. You shall go in and out, in and out quickly! When others cannot move, you shall move in between, for I have put you between the layers and the cycles. And I have caused them to overlap for you, because that is the passage through, is in My overlapping and in My layers. You shall move quickly in between where others cannot go, for I have anointed it so! But you must move with Me!

John 10:7 So Jesus said again, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that I Myself am the Door for the sheep. 8 All others who came [as such] before Me are thieves and robbers, but the [true] sheep did not listen to and obey them. 9 I am the Door; anyone who enters in through Me will be saved (will live). He will come in and he will go out [freely], and will find pasture. 10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

Micah 2:12 I will surely gather all of you, O Jacob; I will surely collect the remnant of Israel. I will bring them [Israel] together like sheep in a fold, like a flock in the midst of their pasture. They [the fold and the pasture] shall swarm with men and hum with much noise. 13 The Breaker [the Messiah] will go up before them. They will break through, pass in through the gate and go out through it, and their King will pass on before them, the Lord at their head. -The Lord has been speaking Breakthrough!

Vision during the worship:

I saw a rainbow. I saw it come under our feet. The Lord put us on His bow, and our feet actually sunk down into the bow. Then I saw us go inside the bow, like it became a tunnel or passage that we walked through. We began to walk inside the bow. There were many other people and angels walking in the bow too. This was a hidden passageway of the Lord that we have now been placed inside of.

Genesis 9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant (solemn pledge) which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: 13 I set My bow [rainbow] in the cloud, and it shall be a token or sign of a covenant or solemn pledge between Me and the earth.

Jeremiah 1:11 Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Jeremiah, what do you see? And I said, I see a branch or shoot of an almond tree [the emblem of alertness and activity, blossoming in late winter]. 12 Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it.

The Lord spoke more at the beginning of the meeting:

I am bending the times of men to fit you in. I am bending the times of men, for nothing can stand against Me, and all of the plans of men and the enemy are nothing in My sight. I am bending the times of men for you to obtain your right. You shall move in and out of the affairs of men. They shall not even discern when you begin and when you end. You shall move in My fold, saith the Lord. You shall move in My folds. You shall move in My layers. You shall move in between the cycles of men. I shall overlap you in. I shall fold you into to My folds, and from within My cleft you will go back and forth between all those things, for I am setting you in that hidden place. That place where you can move in and out strategically and surgically on assignments for Me. Do not try to get men to agree with thee. Do not try to get this side and that side to agree and come into unity. No! I say, follow Me! Do not worry about those that want to war, and that pull you here, and pull you there. Stop doing those things! Move with Me! For I am moving surgically, and as you step into My flow, you will step into that place that I has assigned for you. Oh, quickly, you shall move in and out of My fold! And I shall accomplish in a day, what would take 6 days for other men. For I am folding time for you, and you shall move in and out of My folds. And within My folds is My gold.

Fold: Sheep-fold:

Psalms 23:1 THE LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack. 2 He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters. 3 He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake. 4 Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my [brimming] cup runs over. 6 Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.

John 10:16 And I have other sheep [beside these] that are not of this fold. I must bring and impel those also; and they will listen to My voice and heed My call, and so there will be [they will become] one flock under one Shepherd. 26 But you do not believe and trust and rely on Me because you do not belong to My fold [you are no sheep of Mine].

Word Keys: Overlapping, Overtaking. Bending time. Stages. Cycles. Layers. Folds. Clefts.

Habakkuk 2:2 And the Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may [be able to] read [it easily and quickly] as he hastens by. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens (accelerates) to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.

Amos 9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David, the fallen hut or booth, and close up its breaches; and I will raise up its ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old, 12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom and of all the nations that are called by My name, says the Lord Who does this. 13 Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows the seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine and all the hills shall melt [that is, everything heretofore barren and unfruitful shall overflow with spiritual blessing]. 14 And I will bring back the exiles of My people Israel, and they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards and drink the wine from them; they shall also make gardens and eat the fruit of them. 15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be torn up out of their land which I gave them, says the Lord your God.

Leviticus 26:5 And your threshing [time] shall reach to the vintage and the vintage [time] shall reach to the sowing time, and you shall eat your bread to the full and dwell in your land securely.

6-12-12 Vision of a rainbow carpet under our feet in the worship time of the meeting.

The Lord spoke: I have placed your feet upon My paths and also on My rainbow carpet. I have spun a great work among you, and I have gathered you into My hand. Know that I have begun a great work, and My carpet is solid under you. Trust My leading- move when I speak to you- for My Bow is in your midst. I have set your feet on My Bow, and I shall continue to weave My Carpet under you as you go. My Word is true. I have shown you what I am doing so you will not doubt, as I continue to work it out. Walk in confidence in Me, trusting in My Word that is at work among you. My Carpet is laid out, and My hands will complete it. For it is My Time for you to move into My new levels, and new assignments, for My Covenant is with you, and each step will be true!

Psalms 25:10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and steadfast love, even truth and faithfulness are they for those who keep His covenant and His testimonies. -The Covenant Carpet or Path to walk on...

Psalms 21:1 TM [ A David Psalm ] Your strength, God, is the king's strength. Helped, he's hollering Hosannas. You gave him exactly what he wanted; you didn't hold back. You filled his arms with gifts; you gave him a right royal welcome. He wanted a good life; you gave it to him, and then made it a long life as a bonus. You lifted him high and bright as a cumulus cloud, then dressed him in rainbow colors. You pile blessings on him; you make him glad when you smile. Is it any wonder the king loves God? that he's sticking with the Best?

Job 1:8 And the Lord said to Satan, Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who [reverently] fears God and abstains from and shuns evil [because it is wrong]?

Hedge:

Psalms 34:7 The angel of the LORD encamps (hedges) around those who fear Him, And rescues them.

Psalms 91:11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.

Daniel 6:22 My God sent His angel (to hedge me in) and shut the lions’ mouths and they have not harmed me, inasmuch as I was found innocent before Him; and also toward you, O king, I have committed no crime.”

Job 29:1 AND JOB again took up his discussion and said, 2 Oh, that I were as in the months of old, as in the days when God watched over me, 3 When His lamp shone above and upon my head and by His light I walked through darkness; 4 As I was in the [prime] ripeness of my days, when the friendship and counsel of God were over my tent, 5 When the Almighty was yet with me and my children were about me, 6 When my steps [through rich pasturage] were washed with butter and the rock poured out for me streams of oil! 7 When I went out to the gate of the city, when I prepared my seat in the street [the broad place for the council at the city's gate],

Noah and Enoch also walked with God in their generation differently than other men, a covenant relationship!

Genesis 6:9 This is the history of the generations of Noah. Noah was a just and righteous man, blameless in his [evil] generation; Noah walked [in habitual fellowship] with God.

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked [in habitual fellowship] with God; and he was not, for God took him [home with Him].

Sue Landry also brought almond branches with almonds on it to the meeting.

Jeremiah 1:11 Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Jeremiah, what do you see? And I said, I see a branch or shoot of an almond tree [the emblem of alertness and activity, blossoming in late winter]. 12Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it.

-Susan O'Marra

06-13-12