Thursday, June 21, 2012

Transcript of Prophetic Word given on 6-17-12



06-17-12 Transcript of Prophetic Word given during the meeting:


Just draw Children. Draw Children. Draw Children, draw from Me. Draw from Me, My Children. Draw. Draw from Me all that you desire. Oh, for you know the things that I require. You know that I require hunger and thirst. You know that I require you to come and to eat and drink of Me. Come, Children. Come, and feast upon Me. Oh, for I have meat for you. I have read for you. I have food that you do not even know of, even at this point. I have higher, richer things to feed you with Children. Oh, come and draw. Come hungry. Come desperate Come seeking My Face. For as you open yourself to Me, I say, Children, I shall feed you. I shall feed you. I shall feed you with the richest portions that I have reserved for this hour, for this generation.

Children, draw. Children eat. Children don't be distracted. But focus, and be very discerning of what you eat. I want you to be very decisive as you eat of Me, don't be scattered, but be precise in your eating. For the more that you focus on what you eat, the more that you will become what you eat. For if you only eat surface deep, Children, that's all you will become. But if you will take every morsel that I give to you, and that I speak to you, and if you will chew it, and if you will digest it, and if you will apply it, you will gain all the fullness of My Word, and of My meat for you that I want.

But if you just chew it a little, and then spit it out, or swallow it without thinking about it, what good does what I give to you, give you? I want you to glean from Me. I want you to eat deeply. I want you to draw from Me, because I am coming with greater things. And it will require that you eat the meat, in order to understand and to move in those greater things. For if you do not glean from the meat, from the deep, and from the strong things, how can you walk in the deep and strong power? How can you walk in those things I want to bring more in this hour?

I say, chew Me. Eat Me. Digest Me. Glean from Me. Ponder and meditate upon Me. Turn Me over in your spirit day after day, until I fashion you a new way. Because as you do, My power will increase through you. For My power increases to the measure that you have observed, and that you have taken in, and that you have been transformed by that piece of Word that I have given unto you. For every one of My Words is Life, and Strength, and Health, and Power to you. But do not only scratch the surface with Me. No, come into the very folds of My garment with Me! Come into the very folds of My Being and glean the meat that will cause you to be seeing.

Children, I have great portions for you. I have looked for a People that would be hungry, that would be desirous of Me. That would want the deeper things. That would want the things that would reveal Me. But there are few that want to go all the way. There are few that want to pay the price that I require for the great Power, the great Fire that is about to descend. But you will not bear up under the weight of that if you do not have My Strong Meat built into you. If you do not have My Pillars established in you, the weight of My Meat and of My Power will crush you, saith the Lord. Oh no, build up your most holy faith upon Me! Build up your faith and look with eyes to see, Oh, I am building strong meat in thee! I am building strong power in you! I am building My Image in you! And it comes from the time you spend with Me. It comes from the time and the things you give heed to of Me. As you take heed to My Word, as you apply it, and eat it, and dwell on it, and walk in it throughout your day, then I can build My way! Then I can build My way!

But if you only look at it for a few minutes, and walk away all day and do nothing with it, how can I bring more? No! You must become My Word, and it must become Me. It must become Me entirely through you, and then My Power can increase, and My Presence can expand. I am moving quickly! But there are very few vessels that are ready for that. But I say, I am making you into one quickly. Quickly, quickly, quickly Children, draw from Me all that you need! Oh, you are My Remnant Seed! You are My Children. You are My Mountain, and I am building you higher, and I am building you stronger, and I am building you thicker, and I am causing you to gain strength as you grow in Me. Oh, for I am bring you to full maturity! And as you come into full maturity, you shall see the things that I am about to do, for I will do them through you!


John 1:1 IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. 2 He was present originally with God. 3 All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. 4 In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. 5 And the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it [put it out or absorbed it or appropriated it, and is unreceptive to it]. 9 There it was--the true Light [was then] coming into the world [the genuine, perfect, steadfast Light] that illumines every person. 10 He came into the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him [did not know Him]. 11 He came to that which belonged to Him [to His own--His domain, creation, things, world], and they who were His own did not receive Him and did not welcome Him. 12 But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the authority (power, privilege, right) to become the children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name-- 13 Who owe their birth neither to bloods nor to the will of the flesh [that of physical impulse] nor to the will of man [that of a natural father], but to God. [They are born of God! 14 And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us; and we [actually] saw His glory (His honor, His majesty), such glory as an only begotten son receives from his father, full of grace (favor, loving-kindness) and truth. 16 For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift. 17 For while the Law was given through Moses, grace (unearned, undeserved favor and spiritual blessing) and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

1 John 1:1 [WE ARE writing] about the Word of Life [in] Him Who existed from the beginning, Whom we have heard, Whom we have seen with our [own] eyes, Whom we have gazed upon [for ourselves] and have touched with our [own] hands. 2 And the Life [an aspect of His being] was revealed (made manifest, demonstrated), and we saw [as eyewitnesses] and are testifying to and declare to you the Life, the eternal Life [in Him] Who already existed with the Father and Who [actually] was made visible (was revealed) to us [His followers]. 3 What we have seen and [ourselves] heard, we are also telling you, so that you too may realize and enjoy fellowship as partners and partakers with us. And [this] fellowship that we have [which is a distinguishing mark of Christians] is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ (the Messiah).

1 John 2:13 I am writing to you, fathers, because you have come to know (recognize, be aware of, and understand) Him Who [has existed] from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have been victorious over the wicked [one]. I write to you, boys (lads), because you have come to know (recognize and be aware) of the Father. 14 I write to you, fathers, because you have come to know (recognize, be conscious of, and understand) Him Who [has existed] from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong and vigorous, and the Word of God is [always] abiding in you (in your hearts), and you have been victorious over the wicked one.

Isaiah 29:13 And the Lord said, For as much as this people draw near Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips but remove their hearts and minds far from Me, and their fear and reverence for Me are a commandment of men that is learned by repetition [without any thought as to the meaning],

John 5:37 And the Father Who sent Me has Himself testified concerning Me. Not one of you has ever given ear to His voice or seen His form (His face--what He is like). [You have always been deaf to His voice and blind to the vision of Him.] 38 And you have not His word (His thought) living in your hearts, because you do not believe and adhere to and trust in and rely on Him Whom He has sent. [That is why you do not keep His message living in you, because you do not believe in the Messenger Whom He has sent.] 39 You search and investigate and pore over the Scriptures diligently, because you suppose and trust that you have eternal life through them. And these [very Scriptures] testify about Me!

Matthew 16:23 But Jesus turned away from Peter and said to him, Get behind Me, Satan! You are in My way [an offense and a hindrance and a snare to Me]; for you are minding what partakes not of the nature and quality of God, but of men.

1 Peter 1: 23 You have been regenerated (born again), not from a mortal origin (seed, sperm), but from one that is immortal by the ever living and lasting Word of God.


-Susan O'Marra

06-17-12