Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Do Not Doubt The Things You Have Heard


"Do Not Doubt The Things You Have Heard"

Prophetic Word given during the meeting on 6-30-12:

Children, do not doubt the things that you have heard this night, but know that I have walked with you all during your fight. I was with you when you shed your tears. I was with you when you cried out in pain. I was with you when you were alone and thought that no man saw. No, I was with you in the day and in the night. I was with you, touching you, comforting you, trying to ease your plight, and day by day, I have been making a way. Day by day, I have been showing you a new thing. I have been causing you to wait, and I have been causing you to wander, and I have been causing you to search, for I have been drawing you to this place. I have been drawing you to Me! I have been drawing you to My Face, because I had a divine appointment with you, so that you would know that it is Me, for I alone am True! I have been guiding you. I have been orchestrating everything on your behalf, will you not trust Me now? Will you not know that I have kept you till this day? You are not dead, you are here, because I brought you here, and I enabled you to come, because it is My will that you be healed, that you be whole, that you be about My business this day. I know what I am doing! Children, yield in every way. Give Me your heart. Give Me your life. Surrender your will to Me. Trust in My love, I will not harm you. Let My peace come into your heart, for I will settle things for you. If you will open wide to Me, I can flow through you and you will see Me. You will feel Me. You will know Me, for that is My desire. I want you whole- body, spirit, and soul. I am here, saith the Lord. I am here to heal you. I am here at this moment, let Me in! Let My Word that you heard go in now, and let My Spirit breathe on it, and let My Spirit ignite it, and let My Spirit cause it to flow through you. For as you sit in My Presence, am I not God? Am I not God? You are sitting in My Presence! You are sitting before your God! Look at Me, and know I am right in front of you! Reach your faith out to Me! Feel Me. Hear Me. Touch Me. Taste Me, and see that I am good. I want you to experience Me. I want you to know that I am real, and that I live in you, and that I walk with you, and that I am taking you on a journey with Me! Do not be afraid anymore, but open wide your door, for I am here to set you free! I am here to heal you entirely. Because I have created this day just for you, because I love you! You are My Children. I am pleased to call you My Children, because you have come. Even in your struggles, you came to Me, and that pleases Me. What pleases Me even more is that you will believe in My Name. For in My Name, and faith alone in My Name, shall you be saved and shall you be made whole. It pleases Me to make you whole. - End of prophecy.

Scriptures:

Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Isaiah 50:10 Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the word of his servant? Let the one who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the LORD and rely on their God.

Psalms 9:10 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.

Psalms 34:8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

Acts 3:16 And His name, through and by faith in His name, has made this man whom you see and recognize well and strong. [Yes] the faith which is through and by Him [Jesus] has given the man this perfect soundness [of body] before all of you.

-Susan O'Marra
-06-30-12