Sunday, May 26, 2013

"The Angel Of His Presence, the Flames, the Seeds, and the Pillars "


"The Angel Of His Presence, the Flames, the Seeds, and the Pillars "
 
 
 
 
Transcript of meeting visions and prophecies given at SOG on 05-24-13:


Mary Ann:


I see angels come in the meeting with purple fans. I see lilacs over the fans. We are smelling lilacs because the angels are here with them.


The Lord says, "Receive the refreshing. Receive the fragrance from heaven." The Lord says that "He is one with us tonight. He will take us higher." The Lord says, "Lift up your spirits, and forget trouble, for in My Presence, I am able." I now see the arm of the Lord from the Throne Room. His arm is extended. I see His arm from the Throne Room. Receive healing from Him now. receive wisdom. "Receive," He says, "Receive." Whatever you need, receive from the hand of God in Heaven, because it is extended to you now.


Susan:


The Angel of His Presence is here. He is standing before you, before each of you, because he wants to draw you deeper, further. He wants to awaken a fresh revelation of Jesus. His purpose is to release the knowledge of the Lord's Presence, in your life, but also in your spirit, in your soul. The Lord wants to awaken you. He wants to awaken you.


He speaks:

 
"I am here to awaken you this year. I am here to cause a great pouring of revelation of the Lord for you. It is time that My People awaken. It is time that My People soften. It is time that My People become humble. It is time that My People open wide, for His Presence is coming inside. He shall fill this house with the knowledge of Himself. He shall fill you with great wealth. He shall fill you with great health. He shall fill you, for His Presence is life unto you. In His Presence is all healing, all strength, all desire, all of His fire is coming in. For I stand before His Presence. I stand with men. For I am the angel of His Presence."


"I have come to reveal His Presence to you, and also awaken it within you, for you must release the knowledge of His Presence, to the earth. You must release the knowledge of His Presence as the Lord gives the expansion. You must release and expand. You must stretch, you must be an extension of His Hand. You must stand in His Presence, as I stand. You must stand before men. You must usher in the knowledge of the Lord to men. It is time for the revelation of Jesus to begin. It is time for His Presence to mend, to heal, to restore, to reveal."


"You are the door, children. You are the door, to which the earth will come higher, to which the earth will be restored. You are the door of the Lord. You are the face of Jesus to men, and in His face they will begin, they will see it, through you. Cultivate the atmosphere of the Presence of the Lord. Cultivate it more! Cultivate it more, wherever you go, carry Him! Reveal Him! Nurture Him! For that is where He is, He is in you! Christ in you, the Hope of Glory, the knowledge given to men! You are to release the knowledge of Him again! His Presence is increasing, the more that you expand, the more shall be the moving of His Hand."


"I am here to awaken you. I am here to awaken you, for He shall send you to every land. You shall expand, and you shall pour the knowledge of the Lord more. For that is your purpose, you are a door. You are a door through which He goes in and out. He is drawing people to you. It will increase. It will expand. They will begin to pour in, because they are hungry for His Hand. You will feed them. You will heal them. You will set them free. He has come to reveal His Face through you. I am come to reveal, and release that grace, to you, for His grace is in me, and I am in you, and together, His Grace and His Glory will be seen, for you carry His Presence, and it shall increase. For as I increase, you shall increase, and together we will stand before man, and before Him, because it is in His Presence, you stand."


Susan:


Thank you Lord. We acknowledge Your Presence, Lord. We acknowledge Your angels of Your Presence. We acknowledge the angelic hosts in our midst, that are here on assignment. Let all of the angelic hosts be released on their assignments. Let everything that is written on our scroll begin to unroll. Let it all be done tonight. Everyone that is ordained to stand in Your sight, Father, let them come. Everyone that is ordained to speak on your behalf, let Your will be done. Let Your hand be extended in this place, and even outwards, in the spirit, all over our region, Father. Let Your Presence fall. Let the knowledge of Your Presence fall in this region. Let the angels of Your Presence go, and release the knowledge of Your Presence. Let it flow! Let it flow! Let it flow through the 50 mile radius. Let if flow through the 150 mile radius. Let it flow through the 500 mile radius. Let the knowledge of the Presence, of the Glory of Jesus expand! Let the angels pour it out, all over this land! Let divine visitations, revelations, and activations, now move and break, all over this city! Let it begin, Lord, in Jesus Name!

 
Susan:


Jesus is here. He has come to speak to you tonight:


"I am the Eternal Flame that is given to all men, and all that call upon My Name, surely I will ignite you, and I will send. Surely with you, I will heal and mend. Surely with you, My Covenant is without and within. I am the Eternal Flame given to all men. I stand in your presence, and I stand before My Father, and I stand before the angels, and I stand before heaven, hell, and the earth. Oh, and I tell you, Children, I am giving birth. I am giving birth, and My Flames are falling upon the earth! My Rain of Fire has begun! For I am the desire of all nations, and My Fire is going to run! It is going to run! It is going to run! It is going to run! It is falling upon men and women in the earth, it has begun! I am the Eternal Flame, and that is My Name."

 
"I am here, saith the Lord. I am here! I am here to restore this year! This year shall be a year of great delight and not fear! It shall be a day, and an hour, and a time of knowledge of Me, and intimacy! And richness in the knowledge of My Name! As you walk up and down in My Flame, you shall know the understanding of My Name. For I shall unfold, as a flame unfolds within itself, I shall unfold within you, even with the knowledge and wisdom of great wealth. I shall unfold that knowledge of My Name, and in My Name is all the Fountains, and all the Flames of My Father. I have come to the earth. I have come to My House. I have come to the people that will burn with Me! That will burn before men! That will burn in cities and regions again! It is time for you, Children, to name My Name before men. For I am here to burn through you this year! I am here to ignite My Name, for am I not imprinted on your heads? Am I not imprinted on your hearts? Are you not imprinted in the palm of My Hands? Oh, I say, stand in My Flame! Stand in the knowledge of My Name, and let Me run! Let Me run, let Me run, let Me run, because I am going to run through you! I am going to run in the earth! I am going to run through the cities! Through you, I am going to give birth! I am here! My angels are ready! They are ready! They are ready! They long to run with you! Let me out! Let My Flames begin! Let them burn more! I am here to heal! To restore! I am here to recreate! I am here to reveal! I am here to seal!"


"You shall see My Flames over this land! You shall see My Flames over cities! Over mountains, over rivers, over land! You shall see many things be burned up, with a sweep of My hand. You shall see cities laid to rubble. You shall see mountains fall, but you shall see My Glory rise! You shall see Me rebuild, before men's eyes! You shall see that I am God, and they shall know that I am. They shall bow their knee to Me again. They shall call upon My Name, as I spead out in a Flame over this nation, they shall see Me expand! They shall know My Name, in the midst of the Flame! And this nation shall call upon Me in the end, and My Flames shall go to the earth. It shall go to the earth! For I shall choose, and I shall go through you. For My Glory is going to recreate you, and out of the ashes of what dies, shall see the Glory and the Flames that shall fly. My Voice shall be heard, from the furthest, to the nearest. From the oldest to the least, My Voice shall be trumpeted in this land. My Voice shall expand in the Flames that come out of your mouth, and out of your hand, for I shall speak, as you obey Me. For I shall speak, and this world, and this earth, and this land, shall know that I am He! I am the one that has set them free! For I shall set this nation free, as they walk in the Flames with Me. You shall see national victory."

 
Daniel 7:9 I kept looking until thrones were placed [for the assessors with the Judge], and the Ancient of Days [God, the eternal Father] took His seat, Whose garment was white as snow and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was like the fiery flame; its wheels were burning fire.


Haggai 2:7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.


Isaiah 63:8 For He said, Surely they are My people, sons who will not lie [who will not deal falsely with Me]; and so He was to them a Savior [in all their distresses]. 9 In all their affliction He was afflicted, and the Angel of His Presence saved them; in His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old. 10 But they rebelled and grieved His Holy Spirit; therefore He turned to become their enemy and Himself fought against them.

 
Exodus 23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep and guard you on the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. 21 Give heed to Him, listen to and obey His voice; be not rebellious before Him or provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgression; for My Name is in Him. 22 But if you will indeed listen to and obey His voice and all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries. 23 When My Angel goes before you and brings you to the Amorites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, and I reject them and blot them out, 24 You shall not bow down to their gods or serve them or do after their works; but you shall utterly overthrow them and break down their pillars and images. 25 You shall serve the Lord your God; He shall bless your bread and water, and I will take sickness from your midst. 26 None shall lose her young by miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. 27 I will send My terror before you and will throw into confusion all the people to whom you shall come, and I will make all your foes turn from you [in flight]. 28 And I will send hornets before you which shall drive out the Hivite, Canaanite, and Hittite from before you. 29 I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become desolate [for lack of attention] and the wild beasts multiply against you. 30 Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased and are numerous enough to take possession of the land.


Revelations 3:11 I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one may rob you and deprive you of your crown. 12 He who overcomes (is victorious), I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of My God; he shall never be put out of it or go out of it, and I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which descends from My God out of heaven, and My own new name. 13 He who can hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches).
 

Isaiah 49:16 Behold, I have indelibly imprinted (tattooed a picture of) you on the palm of each of My hands; [O Zion] your walls are continually before Me.

 
Daniel 3:20 And he commanded the strongest men in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21 Then these [three] men were bound in their cloaks, their tunics or undergarments, their turbans, and their other clothing, and they were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22 Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent and the furnace exceedingly hot, the flame and sparks from the fire killed those men who handled Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. 23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the burning fiery furnace. 24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king [saw and] was astounded, and he jumped up and said to his counselors, Did we not cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered, True, O king. 25 He answered, Behold, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt! And the form of the fourth is like a son of the gods! 26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, you servants of the Most High God, come out and come here. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego came out from the midst of the fire. 27 And the satraps, the deputies, the governors, and the king's counselors gathered around together and saw these men--that the fire had no power upon their bodies, nor was the hair of their head singed; neither were their garments scorched or changed in color or condition, nor had even the smell of smoke clung to them. 28 Then Nebuchadnezzar said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, Who has sent His angel and delivered His servants who believed in, trusted in, and relied on Him! And they set aside the king's command and yielded their bodies rather than serve or worship any god except their own God.


Susan:


Many angels came flying in here and they are dipping down over you. I can see the seeds that God has put within you.  


Some of the angels are blowing on your seeds. Because that brings vitality, nutrients, and nourishing strength. They are breathing life to your seeds that you are waiting to come up in your life.


Some of the angels are touching your seeds with their fingers. When they do, fire hits your seeds to break open the shells around your seed. Because the Lord is here to expand and release.  What did the Lord say to us: Higher, wider, further, deeper. He wants to stretch us. He wants to break us open, also the vision that is inside of us. The desires inside of us. The purposes inside of us. That is the seeds. These are harvesting angels. They are here harvesting you. They are harvesting the seeds in you.

 
Some of the angels have instruments in their hands that look kind of like a dentist's pick would. They are scraping stuff off of some of your seeds. Seeds that have gotten clogged up with the world. The influence of the world, and the slime of the enemy. The angels are picking that stuff off, because the Word says that the enemy will come to choke them. The Lord doesn't want those seeds to go to waste or die, because He gave them to you. They are cleaning up some of the seeds. They are nurturing the seeds. They are sprouting seeds. Because the Lord wants you to fulfill every seed that has been laid in you. He wants every promise given to you, to come to pass.

 
The Lord gives us conditions, and these angels come to minister to you.  They come to inspire you. To release fresh inspiration, so you will begin to act on your promises, your seeds. To bring special impartations of faith to you, to begin to step out on your promises, your seeds, to see them root and also bear fruit. There are impartations right now, so that you can expand and bear fruit in your land. 

 
Matthew 13:38 The field is the world, and the good seed means the children of the kingdom; the darnel is the children of the evil one, 39 And the enemy who sowed it is the devil. The harvest is the close and consummation of the age, and the reapers are angels. 40 Just as the darnel (weeds resembling wheat) is gathered and burned with fire, so it will be at the close of the age.


Matthew 13:18 Listen then to the [meaning of the] parable of the sower:19 While anyone is hearing the Word of the kingdom and does not grasp and comprehend it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is what was sown along the roadside. 20 As for what was sown on thin (rocky) soil, this is he who hears the Word and at once welcomes and accepts it with joy, 21 Yet it has no real root in him, but is temporary (inconstant, lasts but a little while); and when affliction or trouble or persecution comes on account of the Word, at once he is caused to stumble [he is repelled and begins to distrust and desert Him Whom he ought to trust and obey] and he falls away. 22 As for what was sown among thorns, this is he who hears the Word, but the cares of the world and the pleasure and delight and glamour and deceitfulness of riches choke and suffocate the Word, and it yields no fruit. 23 As for what was sown on good soil, this is he who hears the Word and grasps and comprehends it; he indeed bears fruit and yields in one case a hundred times as much as was sown, in another sixty times as much, and in another thirty.

 
Mary Ann:


I see the Mountain of God. In see eagle nests right now.  I see eagles hatching in the nests. I see baby eagles breaking out tonight. I see that we are like baby eagles coming out of our nests tonight. We are going out. We are flying. He says to fly with Him. With His Grace and His Mercies.

 
Susan:


You can feel the angels moving right now. The angels are moving with their swords right now. They are cutting things with their swords over your seeds. There is war in the heavens right now. There is war in the spirit. There is war in this room. God is moving in breakthrough right now.  receive the Fire of God right now. The Fire is moving of the Spirit of God. It's happening in the room to you right now, and it is going to go to the world.

 
I see the angels right now shaking pillars. They are grabbing pillars in the spirit and are shaking them. Pillars of what was, and also of what is. So that they can bring the things to come. Pillars, things that we are used to, and are comfortable with.  Also the things erected by men.  They are shaking them because they are going to fall. They are going to fall. They are going to fall, because God is going to replace them with the pillars of your call. The pillars of your call, He is erecting those. All of the pillars of men, even in their souls, in their hearts, and in their flesh, the things they have made, they are all being shaken.


God is shaking the pillars of the earth., because the new seeds are giving birth! The new seeds, the new pillars, you are each pillars that are now being set into place. Everything that hinders your walks, those pillars, those things, they are being shaken. They are being shaken because they are all going to fall, because it is time for you to run in your call! It's time for you to run!


1 Samuel 2:8 He raises up the poor out of the dust and lifts up the needy from the ash heap, to make them sit with nobles and inherit the throne of glory. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and He has set the world upon them.

 
Job 9:5 [God] Who removes the mountains, and they know it not when He overturns them in His anger; 6 Who shakes the earth out of its place, and the pillars of it tremble; 7 Who commands the sun, and it rises not; Who seals up the stars [from view];


Psalms 75:3 When the earth totters, and all the inhabitants of it, it is I Who will poise and keep steady its pillars. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!


-Susan O'Marra

-05-24-13